Author Topic: Daren vs. Bint  (Read 12842 times)

Shifting Sands

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • I dunno, you tell me.
    • View Profile
on: June 11, 2012, 12:41:13 PM
The woman from before, now announcing herself as Judaliene, watches over the two new combatants. "Welcome to the final match of round one! We have Daren, a fox like many others entered in here, and Bint the Bloodied! Bint is someone you may recognize; and if not, he'll be eager to introduce himself!"

Bint flexes - and then the muscle he flexes bulges out, grows, and brings the rest of his body along with it. While he had looked human and scraggly before, he now was getting bigger, the size of a giant, and furred with chocolate hair. He growled as he swelled up to 12 feet tall, and finished by howling.

"Bint, the lycan for the ages! It's no wonder he's survived 9 rounds of this arena! Now... fight!"

foxgamer01

• Solid Fox, Daren Crevan
  • Allons-Y
    • View Profile
    • Foxgamer01 of DA
Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 01:09:56 AM
Daren looked at the ground below his opponent, averting his eyes from him.

"Great. . . . A werewolf. A big one too." Daren pulls out Géar, the katana blade shining in the light. "Hopefully, this will be enough."

Daren thrust his sword towards Bint, still looking at the ground. He stood there, waiting for Bint to make the first move.

(19:14:28) Virmir: All of Foxgamer's pics are either super happy or BATTLE.
(19:14:53) Virmir: Except that one roo one.
--

Shifting Sands

• I dunno, you tell me.
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 03:50:35 PM
Bint howls and charges forward, not thinking much of any tactics aside from holding out his arms and claws, moving his legs and feet forward, and keeping an eye on his prey.

foxgamer01

• Allons-Y
    • View Profile
    • Foxgamer01 of DA
Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 09:39:53 PM
Daren, seeing Bint charging towards him blindingly, jumps on top of the werewolf. Then, with a rather powerful kick, he knocks Bint to the ground. Daren, doing impressive flips and spins, lands to the ground, looking at the werewolf with the corner of his eye.

"Feels like fighting that Nex Mutatio minotaur again," Daren muttered as Géar flashes in the light. "But then, seeing how that werewolf survived this long, he must have some other strategy he can use.

". . . I think I just jinx myself," Daren remarked as he facepaws.

--

Shifting Sands

• I dunno, you tell me.
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 01:21:55 PM
Bint crawls over quickly and yanks on Daren's feet, pulling him down. With another howl, he punches as hard as he can into the fox's face, and moves to rip out his throat with his teeth.

foxgamer01

• Allons-Y
    • View Profile
    • Foxgamer01 of DA
Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 12:36:15 PM
Daren, without thinking, slashes the werewolf chest with his katana and kicks Bint off of him. Then, with another kick, he send Bint halfway across the arena while rubbing his pained face.

"Ow. . . . Never again will I say that," Daren remarked as he shakes his head. "Anyways, time to get serious."

--

Shifting Sands

• I dunno, you tell me.
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 01, 2012, 02:42:13 PM
Bint falls onto his side from the force of the kick once he finally lands. He slowly pushes up on his paws and stays on all fours, charging toward Daren again. This time, however, he seems more dextrous.

foxgamer01

• Allons-Y
    • View Profile
    • Foxgamer01 of DA
Reply #7 on: July 01, 2012, 03:36:03 PM
Daren also ran towards Bint, with his sword shining in the light. Then, at the last moment, Daren leap and slashes the werewolf's shoulder while kicking him to the ground. Daren rolled on the ground as he landed until he stopped moving, his sword pointed at Bint. Daren's head turned up.

--

Shifting Sands

• I dunno, you tell me.
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: July 04, 2012, 12:20:32 AM
The werewolf growls, but grins as his wounds heal and continues to charge at Daren, waiting for him to tire.

foxgamer01

• Allons-Y
    • View Profile
    • Foxgamer01 of DA
Reply #9 on: July 06, 2012, 12:52:23 PM
Daren frowns as charges toward Bint before sliding under him and stabbing him deep in the chest with Géar. Daren rolls from under the werewolf, pulling his katana out, and jumps away from him.

--

Shifting Sands

• I dunno, you tell me.
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: July 06, 2012, 07:29:29 PM
Bint holds the wound in his chest and growls, rubbing at it and feeling it mend again. He rushes forward with his claws ready to parry any strikes from the swords.

foxgamer01

• Allons-Y
    • View Profile
    • Foxgamer01 of DA
Reply #11 on: July 06, 2012, 08:52:53 PM
Daren charges towards Bint and, at the last second, leaps to the side and slices Bint arm off before kicking him far.

--

Shifting Sands

• I dunno, you tell me.
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: July 16, 2012, 02:10:05 PM
Bint howls in pain and fury, staring at the wound... but his arm doesn't regenerate. A stub just comes in its place, and he swings his other arm at Daren.

foxgamer01

• Allons-Y
    • View Profile
    • Foxgamer01 of DA
Reply #13 on: July 16, 2012, 04:09:46 PM
Daren grins, knowing what he has to do . . . before his sword was knocked out from his hand and slid across the arena.

"Oh darn it!" Daren yelled before being toss to the other side. Daren stumbled as he landed, gritting his teeth. "I need my sword."

--

Shifting Sands

• I dunno, you tell me.
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: July 16, 2012, 07:29:02 PM
The lycan leaps forward and attempts to pin down the distracted fox, swinging his one arm again, careful to watch for other tricks from his pockets.