Author Topic: Earth Eternal  (Read 59486 times)

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • "Join for drinks and enojy the side effects!"
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: November 17, 2009, 11:24:18 PM
Kai and Dess basically caught up to where we were when I left, and the Mission is "Dendrich Farm in Flames". The level may be pushing 13/14 but I think thats right.

KaiAdin

• Evil Feline Ice Mage
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • *Pokes* Mewhahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • KC Central Nexus
Reply #61 on: November 18, 2009, 04:18:27 AM
Yep that Sounds Right actually, dess and I actually caught up, If I've  been told Correctly.

Apologies about Last week ]:(

* (Kai|MentosKitty) is Fresh and Full of life!
(Kai|MentosKitty): X3
Tvorsk: Kitty - The Mewmaker.

Tvorsk

• That one dusty marsfox.
  • Server Manager
  • Anything can be solved if you'll try hard enough.
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: November 18, 2009, 09:19:47 AM
First post foxed.

Thanks for reading,
-- Tvorsk

Draykin: And blast it, what is the world coming to when one cannot find a decent metal remix/cover of the Imperial March?

KaiAdin

• Evil Feline Ice Mage
  • *Pokes* Mewhahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • KC Central Nexus
Reply #63 on: November 18, 2009, 07:51:31 PM
First post foxed.

Hey... I thought that was my Job... ]:(

Pontos

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: November 18, 2009, 11:29:32 PM
First post foxed.
Uhm, you should ask before editing the first post in a thread you didn't start for the sole purpose of adding info... That should have been done by Virmir, or Kai if he was the one assigned to that...

Tvorsk

• That one dusty marsfox.
  • Server Manager
  • Anything can be solved if you'll try hard enough.
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: November 19, 2009, 09:21:28 AM
Uhm, you should ask before editing the first post in a thread you didn't start for the sole purpose of adding info... That should have been done by Virmir, or Kai if he was the one assigned to that...
I would ask if the editing wouldn't be the _regular_ thing that is "what should be done" in this specific topic.

Hey... I thought that was my Job... ]:(
Usually. But is that an exclusive right? My brother's taking out the trash usually, but if I see a full bag when I'm leaving, I do it.

(...) can anyone help with the details for next week's meeting?
So... I did wrong by answering this request?

Thanks for reading,
-- Tvorsk

Draykin: And blast it, what is the world coming to when one cannot find a decent metal remix/cover of the Imperial March?

KaiAdin

• Evil Feline Ice Mage
  • *Pokes* Mewhahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • KC Central Nexus
Reply #66 on: November 19, 2009, 11:51:46 AM
(...) can anyone help with the details for next week's meeting?
So... I did wrong by answering this request?

I only meant updating the First post, actually... Adding to the thread is fine.

Eh DW about it... Meeting is as planned, if there's more than 5 people, I may bow out, since not having clan chat on my CF char is a Bummer and basically leaves me out of the Loop.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 12:12:14 PM by KaiAdin »

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #67 on: November 19, 2009, 08:23:37 PM
It's quite all right.  Kai usually edits the first post, but he missed the meeting so couldn't be expected to know the details.  And I have no idea what's going on, so someone needs to keep things up to date. [;)

[fox] Virmir

KaiAdin

• Evil Feline Ice Mage
  • *Pokes* Mewhahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • KC Central Nexus
Reply #68 on: November 22, 2009, 07:56:09 AM
Next Meetup

Saturday, 28th November, 5PM- 7PM US Central Time, (6-8pm Eastern)
Shard: Camelot 2/Angoloum 2

Mission: Militia House Quests/Graveyard (WHilheims Crypt Quests)/Unluckycharms (Clara + the Underhenge?)
Level: 14/15

Meeting Spot: In front of the Militia house (Thats what we agreed upon right?)

Heheh, it seemed that the two separate parties thing worked quite well! So maybe we should do it next week as well.

This week, everyone should have have done a Few Missions with Druid Loriana, as well as Visiting that Burning farm (gahhh creepy shadow things) as well as finished the Razor Beaks collection quest from that guy in the market place.

Next week the quests begin to diverge a bit, with the Militia House quests  taking us west of Camelot along the eastern shore of that lake, while, the wilheims crypt takes us north back to the grave yard where we had been doing those fetch quests.

For next week: Take (ie accept) all the Milita house quests, the Unlucky charm quest from the market and the Graveyard quests from the Grand Druid/Druid Loriana. We will all meet in front of the milita house for next week, where we'll commence there! ]:)

(poke me/reply here if Ive left stuff out!)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 11:03:52 AM by KaiAdin »

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: November 22, 2009, 01:39:27 PM
Remeber that to get Ciara will require Wilheim's Crypt to be completed, and each of thoes might take more than have a period. Unlucky charms is best to be done with the Milita hours quests, since it is only a skip down the road. Also remeber there is a third Market quest, which looks to require you to be at least level 16.

KaiAdin

• Evil Feline Ice Mage
  • *Pokes* Mewhahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • KC Central Nexus
Reply #70 on: November 29, 2009, 11:48:38 AM
Next Meetup:

Saturday, 5th December, 5PM- 7PM US Central Time, (6-8pm Eastern)
Shard: Camelot 2/Angoloum 2

Mission: Wilheims Crypt Quest
Level: 14/15/16

Hey Cf Fuzzies, Looks like this shall be a catch up week for some a lot of people! In preperation for this weeks quests! I'lll first give a run down of what we did this meet, with the milita house stuff then notes for the Wilhelm's crypt dungeon for next week.

Last meetup we did all of the Milita house quests. For those who weren't here (Poke me If I forgot a mission or two):

• Colleting the three weapons caches, and Killing 30 Avalonians (to get the rings)
  • the "Burn the Ships quest" where once can find the barrels of Tar/the explosive stuff in the farm just north of the captured keep (You need to burn 3 ships) , as well as capturing the supplies (Collect 4 boxes around the same farm as the Tar Barrel
  • Then I think, it Kill the boss dude at the captured keep, do this as a party of at least 2, beware the Boss is a heroic, and the other Mobs respawn quickly. when me and Dess did it.. one was on Full time healing, while the other Killed the boss.
  • after that, you have the 'battelfields' quest, where you have to kill two heroics, once again do this as a party of 2 or more. Along the way, you need to collect 10 weapons. You can do this while travelling towards the bosses. Also note.. the Avalonians are Level 16 on the battle fields, while most of us are level 14/15, so watch each others backs.

Next Meetup we'll be doing the Wilhelm's Crypt quest back at the graveyard north of Camelot. You will need to before going to the graveyard:

• Grab the mission of the Grand Druid in Camelot to go to Druid Lorana
  • go to the market and Sell stuff in your inventories, before you get into the crypt, we there will be a lot of loot.
  • then go to Druid Lorana, on that hill overlooking the graveyard, and get the Wilhelm's Crypt quest.

This will be an instanced dungeon again.. so We'll all probably split up into 5 fuzzy parties while this is happening. Basically this Mission consists of a series of chambers in a straight line, each filled with mobs.

The Guards at the doors/hall ways to the next room attack as a group, so have everyone on the party ready to attack/heal when you travel to the next room.

Also.. in the first chamber, its probably not wise to aggro the guards on the extreme left and right side of the chamber, as they are Heroics (green star under their picture) + attack as a group.

Mission wise... I don't know about the rest of you, but I would prefer to Sail through the chambers as quickly as possible and Kill the mage + energy source first, *Then* go back and kill everything in the dungeons, that way if someone cant stay for long, its easy to have the mission out of the way first, and Not all want/need the tokens for the chest. But thats just me ]:P (Depends on you guys too)

Anyway.. Corrections? Suggestions? Reply here! or poke me! ]:)

KaiAdin

• Evil Feline Ice Mage
  • *Pokes* Mewhahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • KC Central Nexus
Reply #71 on: November 29, 2009, 11:54:34 AM
(Oh this might be better posted here in a new on rather than in the previous TL;DR post)

Meeting Spot: Camelot, North Square, just infront of Big ben.

More Information on the Wilhelm's Crypt:

• All the items for the Wilhelm's crypt chest require 10 tokens each. Toekns are dropped randomly by the slain enemies, Luck does not Seem to play a part in it, as I died a few times on my initial run, and did it with 0 luck  by the end.
  • It might be best to go.. Free for all? or Need before greed, depending on how you want to split tokens. IIRC they Bind on pickup, so you cannnot trade them. (Note to self: verify this before next week)
  • Mobs inside do not respawn while you are in the instance, and once everyone leaves, there is a 15 minute cool down period before the instance resets (That 2nd half, I got from kenku)
  • As a group we can probably clear out the crypt quickly!... if we have time, we can do it a few times... but 5 people trying to get 10 tokens each.. I dont think we'll be able to manage in even 4/5 complete dungeon kills. Maybe people should look at their equips/needs.. as *is 90% sure you can get better stuf from the Bounty boards and such*

(Thanks to Tvorsk for suggesting I add this info)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 03:27:45 PM by KaiAdin »

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: November 30, 2009, 09:40:21 PM
One other note for the mages. All the reward clothers EXCEPT the gloves are cloth armor. The gloves themselves(which I found out the wrong way) are light armor. Also be sure you want what you get cause they bind on purchase.

KaiAdin

• Evil Feline Ice Mage
  • *Pokes* Mewhahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • KC Central Nexus
Reply #73 on: December 13, 2009, 04:38:23 AM
Whoops I forgot to make write ups for last week... ah well with only 3 (and down to two with me leaving driving practice) it didnt really matter.

ANyway.. last week we did the last quest in the Camelot Graveyard series of quests Wilhelm's crypt , a standard instanced dungeon crawl, doable in a pair and easy in a group of three!

This week we did Underhenge or the Priestess Clara mission. This one is even smaller and its easier to kill Clara as she isn't a heroic unit. (You cannot attack her from the front of the desk, so move to the sides and attack from there)

After I left apparently Tvorsk and Virmir Killed heroics 1 at a time by luring them out by themselves (haha!) to collect the tokens ]:)

ANywho... for next week, I suppose it might be a catch up session? or whatnot.., as currently on our plate is the Unlucky charms quest and the Travel to Bath quest.. both kind of easy.

Once we get to bath... the missions start to become more numerous and non linear.. taking the fuzzies up north, back down south again, and in and around.. so maybe a bit more planning would be required to get things done there!

KaiAdin

• Evil Feline Ice Mage
  • *Pokes* Mewhahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • KC Central Nexus
Reply #74 on: December 27, 2009, 03:51:08 PM
Whew... Ok I havent Updated this in agess.. Sorry about that!

Saturday, 2th Junuary 2010, 5PM- 7PM US Central Time, (6-8pm Eastern)
Shard: Angoloum 2

Mission: The Various Bath quests
Level: 17/18