Author Topic: Metamor Keep RP (?)  (Read 236366 times)

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #495 on: November 10, 2009, 09:10:24 PM
"I know! He'll be in the archives! I think I saw a list of all the transformees the Keep takes, whether they stay or go... I was... too squeamish at the time to search for my own name... but he may be listed there."

I love people. Especially nice people. Especially nice people who give me bellyrubs. <3

Geary

• Pyro
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #496 on: November 10, 2009, 09:19:43 PM
Coe nodded. "That would be a good place to search. I've still got work to do here, so you'll have to go without me. I'll make sure Donnie is told everything when he awakens. Kiba, I'm letting you out early."

Geary, still hugging Kiba, simply smiled and nodded to what people were saying. When Kiba mentioned the list, he had a question. "Why wouldn't you look up your name on the list?"

Geary: That means you get a companion for four levels, then it gets an upgrade.
Draykin: A very PAINFUL upgrade.
* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;
Geary: GET YOUR PET DRUNK.

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #497 on: November 10, 2009, 09:21:54 PM
"Thank you, Doctor Coe." I slowly shift back, the same way I had shifted feral. "Whew.... anyway, thanks for looking after Donnie while I'm gone, too."

I turn to Geary.

"...I was afraid. Afraid of the feeling of permanence. Like... maybe if I didn't look I wouldn't be stuck here. I know it's a silly thought, now... I'm over it. We can search my name today if you want."

I love people. Especially nice people. Especially nice people who give me bellyrubs. <3

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #498 on: November 10, 2009, 09:36:17 PM
Geary shifted back as well, swinging his legs off the side of the bed. "Hm? I never said you had to, I just wanted to know why you didn't." Geary jumped off the bed. "Alright! Let's... uh... go?" Geary fell backwards, closed his eyes, and fell asleep.

Coe chuckled a little. "Yeah, the cat will have to stay here for a while. He's lost all his digestive system's contents, and I'm guessing he didn't have much energy before that. Well, have fun all." Coe waved goodbye to them all.

* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #499 on: November 11, 2009, 03:12:59 PM
"I.. see. Well it looks like I'm on my own." I sigh. "Well wish me luck, all! Unless you want to accompany me to the library?"

Fen

• Secret Wizard
  • For the glory of the sammich!
    • View Profile
Reply #500 on: November 11, 2009, 04:11:31 PM
"Little is known about Silrays as of yet, even now my sources have been unable to find anything of use."
* Fenrs sits down in a chair.
"I think it would be wise to correct this fault in education, repeating these events further along down the timeline is undesirable.."

When was the last time you hugged your sammich?

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #501 on: November 11, 2009, 04:25:04 PM
"Right... okay. I'm off then, to the library." I go out of the infirmary and right into the door on the other side of the hall, which turned out to be the library. I had completely and utterly mastered the changing-rooms-to-the-Keeper's-expectations thing.

Once inside I go right where the list of the transformees was kept. There were hundreds, if not thousands written here... It listed names and what they had turned into. There were three collumns; one for species, one for gender, and one for age. I scrolled down the species list alphabetically by species name, rather than Keeper's name...

"S... should be near the bottom..." I unfurled the parchment quite a bit, letting it pile up at my feet. I gave another tug, letting more crumple around me. "...still just in the K's..." I passed Kangaroo, then Koala... a few unfortunate Katydids... I shuddered at the thought. I hadn't met them yet.

It takes several, several tugs at the parchment to unroll it enough to get good headway into the alphabet. Just how many people WERE there!? I stop briefly in the R's... my name was here. Reverse alphabetical order.

Bloodfang, Kiba. - Raccoon, Gray Miniature.

"....what? WHAT!? Gray MINIATURE Raccoon!? I just stand there a few moments... staring at the list... "I'm a MINIATURE raccoon. I thought I'd just shrunk a lot from the age reversal! Well that could be a factor... but why miniature...?" I decide to put it off... to think about it later, perhaps with the judgement of my friends.

I continue down the species list until I hit (finally) S.

"Silray... Silray... Ah! Here's.... hehe, there's Donnie's name. That should mean that the other mysterious silver vulpine should be right below him..." I look down the list one name...
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 04:28:38 PM by Kiba »

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #502 on: November 11, 2009, 04:39:39 PM
The name on the list was Hanse Victor Elson and was listed as 'Departed'. Where he went wasn't known.

Iasha said her goodbyes and left the place.

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #503 on: November 11, 2009, 04:44:29 PM
"So... the rumors were true... the mystery's solved. I hope 'departed' doesn't mean dearly so..." I look at the mess of the scroll I'd made and give a groan.

"Uuuuugh..." I set to rolling it all back up again.

It takes a whole half-hour to roll the list back up and put it back on the shelf. With this new information in mind I hurry back to the infirmary.

"Well... I found it. Hanse Victor Elson, Silray, Departed. We won't be seeing him any time soon. I can't believe it was that simple... right there on the list."

I also seemed to be brooding about something else.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 06:40:10 PM by Kiba »

Fen

• Secret Wizard
    • View Profile
Reply #504 on: November 11, 2009, 06:44:18 PM
* Fenrs notices the brooding look even on the non-human face of the raccoon.
"And you found something else, maybe?"

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #505 on: November 11, 2009, 06:45:23 PM
"....well there was something else. I... I found my name." I sigh.

Fen

• Secret Wizard
    • View Profile
Reply #506 on: November 11, 2009, 07:02:15 PM
"ah.. what did you find with that information, then?"

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #507 on: November 11, 2009, 08:04:23 PM
"It said I'm a Miniature Grey Raccoon..." I hang my head. "Miniature..."

Fen

• Secret Wizard
    • View Profile
Reply #508 on: November 11, 2009, 08:08:27 PM
* Fenrs stares at Kiba for a bit, then bursts out laughing.
"Ahahaha! Why so down about this, though? it means you weren't hit by the Agee Regression curse, merely that you are smaller!"
* Fenrs pats Kiba on the back.
"So those problems you had with being a child, you don't have to worry about that anymore."

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #509 on: November 11, 2009, 08:15:13 PM
Coe laughed from inside his office, then returned to signing papers.

Geary awoke and slowly sat upright, placing a paw on his forehead and looking as if he had drank too much ale the previous night. "Ugh... what's with all the noise?" He said, having been awoken from the laughter.