Author Topic: Monsters  (Read 5046 times)

Zavier

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • This account has been TOTALLY NOT abandoned.
    • View Profile
on: March 01, 2012, 05:55:27 PM
Just a short thing I wrote to try to get some emotions out. It did help.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's all their fault.

Oh, don't act like those words haven't ran through your mind before. You must've not latched onto them as truth, though. Foolish of you. How very foolish.

It's their fault. All of it. I was fine, my life was fine. They did this. It's them, not me.

Don't turn your nose up to me like that. You think I'm a madman, don't you? Psycho? Crazed? Insane? Bah. I simply speak truth. They've done this to me. They've ruined me, shoved my face into the dirt. Tore apart my life.

You don't agree, is that it? "Oh, it's all you. You just don't control your emotions." Lies! Slanderous lies! Oh, if only you'd know what they did to me. They did this to me.

If you only knew that they're the monsters. Call me what you will, they used me as a damn guinea pig in an accursed experiment. Against my will. They tore my life apart. They did this.

Still think I'm not right in the head, do you? Yes, I know what you're thinking. I don't have to be psychic to know that. You're all so predictable. You all look at me like I'm a monster. Monster. I didn't choose this. You are the monster for cursing me with your own words. They are the monsters for cursing me with this.

None of you can understand me, apparently. Or at least you're too focused on me being a "monster" to listen to me. Don't want to talk to a "monster," eh? Afraid? Don't care? Are my feelings and thoughts worth dirt to you just because of what those damn people did to me?

You're monsters just like they were. Well, fine. Come at me with harsh words. Come at me with pitchforks and torches. Come at me with guns and blades. See if you survive. Come at the monster. Be brave, you prejudice, arrogant monsters.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 04:45:15 PM by Zavier »

Evilhumour

• The possessor of the almighty tail snap
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • hehe
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 03:48:57 PM
I really like the flow of this story. Really enjoyable to read. I'll have to keep an eye out for more of your stories

(07:46:59) Robak: watch the horns they are pointy
(22:04:28) Risu: omg, its raining antimuffins!
(00:42:42) * (Rage_plushie) doesn`t move. instead he ponders the secrets of the universe...and wonders why trask smells faintly of strawberries.
(00:36:36) Virmir: It's fattening celergy!

Zavier

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 04:49:27 PM
I was bored, so I decided to make a short second part of Monsters. Make of all of this what you will.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head...

I am not a monster! I refuse to give in to the power, the overwhelming raw ability of this accursed form!

No! I must not give in! No matter what I must not give in!

Leave me alone! What have I ever done to you, I've only helped you with such great strength and this form of this damn abomination!

You are not me, you are not willing to give in, damn it!

Go away! Leave my mind! This is my only refuge, my only sanctuary, just give up! Throw away your petty worries and get out of my head!

Help me, help me, for the love of all that is good, help me.

Kasimir

• Yet another toon-furry grey fox
  • Dammit.
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 03:26:32 PM
By the message I'm getting from this, it sounds like you're going thru some tough stuff irl. I wish I could offer you a pep-talk, but I dunno what I could say that'd help....

* Risu hugs?

"Mission taken!" [:P

Zavier

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 05:10:42 PM
Nah, I'm just fine, Risu. Sorta. Well, I've definitely been worse. In any case, I'm making this more in a way to just exercise my writing muscles. I have some ideas for serious stories and whatnot, so I'm making these as just small bits of practice.

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #5 on: March 08, 2012, 08:07:04 PM
Coooooool psychotic angry fellow blurb. [;)

[fox] Virmir