Author Topic: Metamor Keep RP (?)  (Read 237578 times)

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
Reply #465 on: November 09, 2009, 05:34:22 PM
Iasha jumps down behind Fenrs and lands gracefully behind Coe. "Piece of cake!"

Geary

• Pyro
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #466 on: November 09, 2009, 05:37:35 PM
Coe nearly jumped, his hairs standing on end. "Hello Iasha. Care to explain why you couldn't use the door? It's not that hard, and you won't be taking ten years off my life in the process."

Geary: That means you get a companion for four levels, then it gets an upgrade.
Draykin: A very PAINFUL upgrade.
* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;
Geary: GET YOUR PET DRUNK.

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #467 on: November 09, 2009, 05:53:19 PM
"Oh hush, falling is faster." She joked, taking a seat on a bunk, "I've found a few things about that silver kid."

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #468 on: November 09, 2009, 06:04:18 PM
"Like what?" I say, still trying to magically repair my tail. It really burned... "I need some gauz and oinment." I whimper.

I love people. Especially nice people. Especially nice people who give me bellyrubs. <3

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #469 on: November 09, 2009, 06:14:18 PM
Coe smirked. "There's some in the shelf to your right. Second from the bottom." Coe returned his attention to Iasha. "And do, pray tell, inform me on what you've learned."

* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #470 on: November 09, 2009, 06:16:55 PM
I go to the designated shelf and retrieve the desired items, smearing the ointment onto the gauze and then gently wrapping it on my tail, wincing.
"O-okay, Iasha." I say when it's done. "Spill. What'd you find out about Donnie?"

I love people. Especially nice people. Especially nice people who give me bellyrubs. <3

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #471 on: November 09, 2009, 06:37:40 PM
She raised a finger "Simply put... he's inbred a bit as a human and thus is like this as a morph. Conversely their kind, as you probably know, can't drink milk. A bit of a sad trade off actually." She tapped her head, trying to remember something, "Oh yeah. There has been only one other recorded 'silray', he's long gone but the books cited him mostly."

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #472 on: November 09, 2009, 06:41:47 PM
"Oh... me and Coe have been discussing that earlier. I didn't know about the other silray though... huh. Interesting."

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #473 on: November 09, 2009, 07:01:46 PM
Coe was intrigued. "Well, seems like my theory was right, though I do have a question. Who was this... 'other' Silray?"

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #474 on: November 09, 2009, 07:09:04 PM
"Meh, book gave no name. Best keep this one away from academics if you know what I mean."

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #475 on: November 09, 2009, 07:10:14 PM
"...can I see the book?" I asked, swishing my tail... until it bumped against the shelf behind me. "Yeeooow!"

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #476 on: November 09, 2009, 07:14:39 PM
She grumbled, having left the book in the library. "Uh Fenrs? Can you grab that book? Row S, shelf 16."

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #477 on: November 09, 2009, 07:29:13 PM
As if to reassure the fact the he was in the infirmary, and alive, Geary let out a cat's equivalent of a groan.

Coe frowned. "Well, it seems out feline friend is awake. This will have to wait until he's not in gut-wrenching pain, okay?" Coe made his way to Geary, place a paw on his head and stomach, and began channeling magic into his to ease the pain. "He woke sooner than I thought. Kiba, fetch the pail, if you would."

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #478 on: November 09, 2009, 07:30:54 PM
"I'm on it!" I grab the pail and bring it to Geary. I also do my part to try to minimlize Geary's pain with magic.

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #479 on: November 09, 2009, 07:33:57 PM
Coe nodded. "Thanks Kiba, but you'll be doing something else. Lucky you that your a raccoon." Coe winked at Kiba. "Assume feral form and climb up on the table, we can still get the milk out through the cat's esophagus."