Author Topic: Comic 136  (Read 34928 times)

Geary

• Pyro
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: March 28, 2011, 02:44:28 PM
What about simply calling a meteor on the enemy's HQ, killing the boss before they have the chance to use their super weapon that you'd have to race against the clock to beat him before it destroys an entire continent opposing him?

Geary, we're not going for the easiest option, we're going for the most fun one.

Since when wasn't a giant meteor fun?

In my opinion, giant meteors are ALWAYS fun!  [;)

Not if you only have to use it once. Then it's more fun killing if an enemy army, racing against time  [:P

That gives you more time to call giant meteors on other things! And think of all the XP!

You get more exp against an enemy army  [:P And then go for the boss  [;)

Meteor XP = Enemy Army + Enemy Mini-Bosses + Enemy Bosses + Enemy Final Boss + Collateral Damage Bonus

Geary: That means you get a companion for four levels, then it gets an upgrade.
Draykin: A very PAINFUL upgrade.
* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;
Geary: GET YOUR PET DRUNK.

Tirien

• Drarowkune Swordmaster.
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Need...more...swords!
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: March 28, 2011, 03:08:58 PM
First, doublecast chain lightning on the army a few times, then drop a few meteors on them, then, go cause a giant earthquake that leaves the enemy hq in ruins, afterwords, drop a tornado or two on the ruins and have fun. Then you can drop that last meteor on the HQ.

Jeesh, none of you know how to be evil and have fun toying with your enemies....

EDIT: I suppose I could also make it rain hydrochloric acid on them once the HQ is in ruins, and before the meteor.... Tee-hee.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 03:11:11 PM by Tirien »

"Crimson Flag Chat Room: The only place you can find marshmallow cheese, a dragon with hay fever, a snot-covered wolf, and a Tirien mistaken for a towel in one room." -Fen
"I scoff at your donut! It has done nothing!" -Draykin

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: March 28, 2011, 04:29:24 PM
First, doublecast chain lightning on the army a few times, then drop a few meteors on them, then, go cause a giant earthquake that leaves the enemy hq in ruins, afterwords, drop a tornado or two on the ruins and have fun. Then you can drop that last meteor on the HQ.

Jeesh, none of you know how to be evil and have fun toying with your enemies....

EDIT: I suppose I could also make it rain hydrochloric acid on them once the HQ is in ruins, and before the meteor.... Tee-hee.

At least you could, if Red Mages had access to anything past the -a spells  ];)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 04:46:30 PM by Geary »

Geary: That means you get a companion for four levels, then it gets an upgrade.
Draykin: A very PAINFUL upgrade.
* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;
Geary: GET YOUR PET DRUNK.

Aztetos

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
  • Books are knowledge; Knowledge is power!
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: March 28, 2011, 04:38:55 PM

Well, my basketball coach always tell my I'm to nice, and that I should get meaner and be more angry [:P
I can't get angry [:P...

I'm trying to raise a Dragon :D

Tirien

• Need...more...swords!
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: March 28, 2011, 05:01:07 PM
Do all of the above things, but nicely. Say "Thank You" and "Have a nice day" while dropping meteors and tornadoes. You can still be evil and nice at the same time.  {;)

"Crimson Flag Chat Room: The only place you can find marshmallow cheese, a dragon with hay fever, a snot-covered wolf, and a Tirien mistaken for a towel in one room." -Fen

V4Voracious

Reply #35 on: March 28, 2011, 05:29:48 PM
See, Hadouken works as a finisher, not as an opening OHKO.

Digital Vulpine

• A digital fox in the quantum age.
  • "Ion cannon activated" "Oooh, shiny..."
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: March 28, 2011, 05:42:37 PM
The problem with going straight for the enemy HQ is it might be a trap:

http://images.wikia.com/egamia/images/f/fa/CC3_Temple_prime_hit.JPG

You especially have to consider that when your opponent did something with the intent to trigger an attack by you in the first place.

"Old soldiers never die, they just fade away for a little while..."

Tirien

• Need...more...swords!
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: March 28, 2011, 06:06:57 PM
It's a trap!

Zavier

• This account has been TOTALLY NOT abandoned.
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: March 28, 2011, 06:29:12 PM

Tirien

• Need...more...swords!
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: March 28, 2011, 11:23:46 PM
And to actually answer DV....Nuke them from orbit, its the only way to be sure.

Evilhumour

• The possessor of the almighty tail snap
  • hehe
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: June 10, 2011, 09:14:25 PM
DOOM!

(07:46:59) Robak: watch the horns they are pointy
(22:04:28) Risu: omg, its raining antimuffins!
(00:42:42) * (Rage_plushie) doesn`t move. instead he ponders the secrets of the universe...and wonders why trask smells faintly of strawberries.
(00:36:36) Virmir: It's fattening celergy!