Author Topic: Comic Page 67  (Read 45653 times)

VirBot

• Chat/Forum Bot
  • Bot
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • All toons intrinsically know how to build robots.
    • View Profile
on: May 23, 2011, 01:00:02 AM

This message has been auto-posted by VirBot.  VirBot is not a real person and cannot answer your replies.  VirBot has no plans to take over the world and subjugate the flesh-creatures whatsoever.

Aztetos

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
  • Books are knowledge; Knowledge is power!
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 10:16:30 AM
FIRST! xD Sorry couldn't help myself ^^

Loved your comic. I'll hope you'll do more of it  [;)

I'm trying to raise a Dragon :D

Arachnid

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 07:40:33 AM
Oh! Finally I can finish translating it! Thank you from the whole Russian furry fandom.  {:P

Xzadfor

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 12:22:01 PM
Oh! Finally I can finish translating it! Thank you from the whole Russian furry fandom.  {:P

Russian? Really? Coool!

Welcome!

Don Karnage

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 07, 2012, 04:53:27 PM
Do you entente to continue this comics?

I was wondering if anything was told about the histories of the animals? They are earth animals, but they are "evolve" anthro. Are they from earth or did they are from another planet?

A new series would be interesting, something like "The age of awaking" The animals have awaken from just be wild beast and they must start to live with other animals to build homes. Created a society. The have no cloth, since they just awaken. They don't have any shame since they just start to walk up strait.

That would be a interesting stories.

Geary

• Pyro
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 07, 2012, 11:50:22 PM
Do you entente to continue this comics?

I was wondering if anything was told about the histories of the animals? They are earth animals, but they are "evolve" anthro. Are they from earth or did they are from another planet?

A new series would be interesting, something like "The age of awaking" The animals have awaken from just be wild beast and they must start to live with other animals to build homes. Created a society. The have no cloth, since they just awaken. They don't have any shame since they just start to walk up strait.

That would be a interesting stories.

He kinda abandoned the site, to my knowledge. I haven't seen him online in the past three months, at least, and he hasn't made any comic updates since a long time before that.

Geary: That means you get a companion for four levels, then it gets an upgrade.
Draykin: A very PAINFUL upgrade.
* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;
Geary: GET YOUR PET DRUNK.

Don Karnage

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: June 08, 2012, 09:06:20 AM
that sad. Anyone else could take over?