Author Topic: Shades of Cineroargenteus  (Read 7638 times)

Feathertail

• Crimson Flag Fan
  • Writing is flight!
    • View Profile
    • Tachyon Feathertail's LiveJournal
on: September 26, 2009, 07:18:03 PM
Remember those stories I posted awhile back? Well, I take story commissions for people who want to become their fursonas, and Virmir bought one. ]:) Here are the results: http://www.becomeyourfursona.com/2009/09/shades-of-cineroargenteus/!

If you'd like to get your own, visit the commissions page. I take requests too, incidentally! And feel free to leave comments either here or on the main story page. ]:)

Tree swallow avatar pic by Millislim!

Geo Holms

• Raccoon with Hat - Will Travel
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 02:36:06 PM
Ooo, this actually seems to be something to look into, because it seems you hinge on that nice writing style that is casual and focuses on the wonder of transformation rather than the...well...other sectors of tf fiction (the same reasons I like Virmir's work actually). From the snippets I read in poking about the site, seems like you're on a nice path to some quality fiction endeavors.

So yus, just lending a note of support and best wishes. Looks to be fun  site to follow.  ]:) (and have to add that the website design looks very snazzy and well laid out. Very user friendly and cozy and to the point.)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 12:29:02 AM by Traxer »

Feathertail

• Crimson Flag Fan
  • Writing is flight!
    • View Profile
    • Tachyon Feathertail's LiveJournal
Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 12:55:57 AM
Thank you for the feedback. ^.^ And for the nice review you wrote on the site.

If you'd like to check out the original the site's theme is based on, click here! The title banner was done by Baako, and I'm doing a request for him in return.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 01:42:15 AM by Feathertail »

Tree swallow avatar pic by Millislim!

Jonas

• Writer Fox, Glasses Fox, Book Fox, Bouncy Fox!
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • Yip!
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 04, 2009, 05:29:35 PM
Your stories tend to have a strange, almost dream-like quality to them. I know that doesn't make much sense but it's the best way I have to put it =/. I must also applaud your use of certain cartoon mechanics such as the chase seen and the ability to pull items from nowhere. It's also a nice touch that you showed Vimir's level of colour/detail change with his mood.

"Technically speaking, phoenixes are actually pretty flammable." --Donnie

Alias

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 23, 2010, 11:00:49 AM
>.< gravedigging sorry.

But I had to say, I love your vision of the company, with one happy, self-fulfilled man at the top and everyone else making themselves miserable trying to imitate him.

Sadly, I think there may have only been three or four such men in history and all other company heads are miserably trying to imitate them >.<