Author Topic: What do you like and dislike the most?  (Read 16108 times)

plazmastorm

• Just another feline, nothing to see here
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
  • Oh boy...
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: May 28, 2014, 09:52:19 PM
Likes: other cats (unless they fall into one of my dislikes), most food (if it looks good, I'll eat it even if I don't know what it is), music (mostly electronic and metal, but I'll tolerate anything that's not rap or country), video games (no specific genres, I play a little of everything), and having fun with friends in chat.

Dislikes: people who can't take a hint, mornings, morning-people, narcissists, procrastination (I'm guilty of it myself, and that's why I hate it), people who are overly close-minded, hackers in video games (and cheaters in general, I suppose), cockroaches, below freezing temperatures, nuts (mainly because they tend to make me swell up. Everywhere.), and my brother.

"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed believing whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."
-Morpheus

BuoyantBliss

• Floaty Balloon
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • Helium and hydrogen are the best! <3
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: June 01, 2014, 02:44:36 AM
Likes: Helium, Hydrogen, hot air, steam, inflation, floating, softness, shininess

Dislikes: Sulfur hexafluoride, heavy gases, fat, liquids that cant boil, deflation, falling, hardness, non-shininess

CZM

• Cleo Alverick
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • Hi all~
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: June 01, 2014, 04:33:49 AM
Like : all animals,cup of tea and Game Online

Dislike: spicy food and when alone in chat

"i was being ignored by everyone and alone again... it's hurt..., but... clemaxgra was pets my head from behind for cheer me...." (CZM) :)

Generic Meatbag #14

• Tank Burger
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • I'mma be a one-man cheezburgah apocalypse.
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: June 02, 2014, 04:39:48 AM
Likes: The smell of two-stroke in the morning, the roar of an unsilenced V-4/inline 4 (etc), the Snaefell Mountain Course, motorcycles excluding most Harleys, fast cars, most forms of racing, big guns, 1911s, marksmanship, swords, fighter jets, high speeds, steak, meat, video games, zombie genocide, fencing, climbing, all sorts of explosion-based mayhem, a good malicious laugh, going full Leeroy on occasion, symphony orchestras, classic rock, Yakety Sax, snow, snowboarding, snowball fights, auto-darkening welding helmets, FIRE

Dislikes: Cold, wet, (almost all) artificial states of being, especially pooltoy, macro, (most) taur, drawn-out/excessive transformation, bad music, bad music that people can't keep to themselves, people I don't like, certain loud noises, drivers who hit my hay bales at the PVGP, modern politicians, stairs, vans, small towns, water, morning people, arc flash, spark burns, humidity, red flags, debris flags, ambulance flags, oil spills and cleaning oil spills, riders with small unreadable numbers, bad drivers, stupid drivers, drivers on cell phones, model smoothing errors, animation errors, lazy game devs, MOD THIEVES, P2W games, lag, laggers, bad servers, stinging/biting insects, a whole bunch of other stuff but I'm rambling again

"There is a theory that states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

There is another theory which states that this has already happened."
- Douglas Adams

wolfie_inu

• N00by McN00bface
  • Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
    • "Verlore Geleentheid" webcomic
Reply #19 on: June 02, 2014, 09:55:57 AM
Hmm... meh, I just like boring stuff like history and geopolitics, not much of interest to anyone else ];)

Dislike vegetables and any temperature or activity that makes me sweat.  Also, veeeery much dislike people who refuse to understand the concept of other people's personal bubbles and constantly intrude on them.
Except for disliking vegetables you sound exactly like my sister. That's weird.

... or are you secretly my sister who secretly hated vegetables all along? O_o

Like : all animals,cup of tea and Game Online

Dislike: spicy food and when alone in chat
But CZM, you are from Indonesia... if you don't eat spicy food then you wll starve to death... :P

I'll wipe that supercilious smile off your diabolical dial with a systematic swipe that will horizontalize your perpendicularity.

JohnAdams

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: November 25, 2014, 08:53:52 AM
I LIKE : Food, videogames, working out, I like love, I like television shows, I like loads of things.
I HATE: I really really hate mosquitoes, I do not care if you tell me that they somehow have value to the ecosystem and blah blah blah…all mosquitoes have to go, I do not want them around!

The complete Marvel reading order - http://cmro.travis-starnes.com

Selena Hallore

• Queen of Winter
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • Happiness Is The Most Important Thing
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: December 14, 2014, 03:34:20 PM
Like: Happiness, Politeness, Courtesy, Bravery, Chivalry, Science, Technology, Politics, History, My Heritage, Cooking, Gaming, Stories, Writing, Watching Comedies, Being with that Special Someone (wherever he is! {;) ), and (of course) Magic.

Dislike: Prejudice, Hatred, Ignorance, Stupidity, Arrogance, Harm to the Natural World, Dependency of others, Religion (any), Superstition, Confinement (both physically and by ideology), Violence, Criminals (especially those that bring misery to others), Bullies and Thugs, and Suffering.

Though my avatar may look mean, I am not, so feel free to chat if you like. {:)

I wish I had a fox to cuddle. {;)

Do not create for money or renown. Create to inspire thought, feeling, and happiness in those that will come to know your work. {:)