Author Topic: Tales From the Cycle  (Read 7488 times)

Fen

• Secret Wizard
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • For the glory of the sammich!
    • View Profile
on: April 09, 2011, 08:25:45 PM
First story is now up!
keep in mind this is intended to be a shorter story taking place in the universe to kickstart my brain for the bigger one coming up.
(if you'd like a cameo, you can still make a request for one if you like.)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 04:34:24 PM by Fen »

When was the last time you hugged your sammich?

Tirien

• Drarowkune Swordmaster.
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Need...more...swords!
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 08:31:57 PM
Tirien, the Drarowkune Swordfighter.

Basically, while good, he tends to be extremely aloof and seems uncaring, however he is extremely dedicated to protecting others, even if it means killing someone who is innocent. This mostly comes from losing far to many that he cares about, due to plague.  He is a skilled swordfighter, but unable to use magick. He wields a Katana named Dragonfox.

Tirien is a Drarowkune. (A mix of Dragon, Crow, and Kitsune) His four tail's are tipped with black fur, not white. His Right wing is that of a dragon, and his left is that of a crow. His fur pattern is that of a red fox. He has black feathers at his wrists and scattering of them on his chest. His feet are similar to a dragon's in form, but covered in dark red fur instead of scales. He wears a garb similar to that of a Red Mage.

As a child, he was far more open and caring about others, and still extremely protective, often fighting anything or anyone that tried to hurt friends or family, and usually winning due to some early sword training from his father. His mother had died when he was born, however. His father is a ordinary fox, no multiple tails or wings. Who or what his mother was is only known by his father, Karas.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 04:44:36 PM by Tirien »

"Crimson Flag Chat Room: The only place you can find marshmallow cheese, a dragon with hay fever, a snot-covered wolf, and a Tirien mistaken for a towel in one room." -Fen
"I scoff at your donut! It has done nothing!" -Draykin

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 08:53:28 PM
Apologies, Fenrs, I did read this one a while back, but forgot to post feedback.

First, the very first line about horns just coming in as a measure of age is just a really cool way to start a story. [:)

It sounds cool, but too short to give much feedback as is. I'm assuming you're just providing a little background/mood setting info, which does get me interested. Looking forward to reading more. [:)

[fox] Virmir