Author Topic: Weapon/Armor Requests  (Read 18288 times)

mathgrant

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
    • A Cleverly-Titled Logic Puzzle Blog
Reply #15 on: April 03, 2011, 10:27:36 PM
I recently inherited a cane-sword (from Tirien, if memory serves me?) in CF chat, so you could draw that. The cane is a sheath for the sword, but I don't know much else about it, so be creative. :)

(17:35:45) * (PineapplesOfAmbiguity) wonders what cannibalism tastes like
(17:36:13) mathgrant: Soylent Yellow is pineapple!
(17:36:23) (PineapplesOfAmbiguity): ...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • "Join for drinks and enojy the side effects!"
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: April 19, 2011, 10:35:13 PM
Seeing the note, and getting the confirmation, hes the expansion on the original idea. Breastplate would be as before(teal scale mail with a fox themed coat of arms), plus shoulder gaurds, chainmail arm coverings, teal colored gauntlets, and if not overstretching...a covered helm that a fox could wear :).

Rage

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: April 20, 2011, 09:25:21 PM
How about a scimatar made of ice? That's my request.

Evilhumour

• The possessor of the almighty tail snap
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • hehe
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: April 20, 2011, 09:54:54 PM
I can wait on mine.

(07:46:59) Robak: watch the horns they are pointy
(22:04:28) Risu: omg, its raining antimuffins!
(00:42:42) * (Rage_plushie) doesn`t move. instead he ponders the secrets of the universe...and wonders why trask smells faintly of strawberries.
(00:36:36) Virmir: It's fattening celergy!

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #19 on: April 20, 2011, 09:59:52 PM
Lucile's sword and hat.  They are a complete weapon/armor set. [;)

http://art.by.virmir.com/art/charge
http://art.by.virmir.com/art/spades_Q

The hat is basically a German military officer's hat with a fox symbol in the middle. [;)

Thanks!

[fox] Virmir

Tirien

• Drarowkune Swordmaster.
  • Need...more...swords!
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: April 20, 2011, 10:15:34 PM
Well, I might as well request the rest of my current weapons...

Saoltabhair (lifegiver) is a powerful claymore that Tirien obtained from Rage, and is capable of healing its wielder and allies. It glows with a soft blue light. The blade is about 5'6 feet long, with a moderately thick blade. The hilt of the claymore is designed to look like a pair of wings, and the pommel has a light blue gem set in it.

Dóighoighear (burning ice) represents the element of ice and is a katana like blade with a snowflake-like design, with snow swirling about it. It is about 4'2 feet long. The blade is made of ice.

Tintreachcrág (Lightning Claw) represents the element of lightning and is a falchion like blade with a jagged lightning bolt design, with static sparks constantly coming off it. It is about 4'6 feet long.

Réalta Reatha (Shooting Star) is a large 2-handed mace who's head is crafted from a meteorite. It leaves a trail behind it every time it is swung. It is very heavy. The handle is about 4'8 feet long, and the mace head is about a foot.

Criostaleagar (crystal order)  represents the fundament of Order and is a longsword made of solid crystal. It glows with a inner light. It is about 4 feet long.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 04:21:37 PM by Tirien »

"Crimson Flag Chat Room: The only place you can find marshmallow cheese, a dragon with hay fever, a snot-covered wolf, and a Tirien mistaken for a towel in one room." -Fen
"I scoff at your donut! It has done nothing!" -Draykin

Doxial

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: April 22, 2011, 10:32:17 PM
A weapon you say.  I'll try and describe it.  Can you do glowing things?

An energy based sword, the shape of the sword should be similar to an executioner sword, except with sharper corners, with some sort of electric circuitry or runic pattern going up from the hilt to near mid-length of the blade/beam. In the hilt of the sword there is some type of clear projector that projects the energy blade.  The handle of the sword is fairly typical, hand shaped and looks comfortable to hold,  below the handle should be a gem or power source.   

Color can be blue, green, purple or yellow.  If it doesn't turn out right, Draw a glowing Executioner sword.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 10:51:36 PM by Doxial »

Flashlights are ray-guns!

Draykin

• Quad-Tailed Island Kitsune Warlock
  • What could possibly go wrong, besides the obvious?
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: April 22, 2011, 11:51:24 PM
Note to self: Doxial's weapon has a blade like this: http://www.artfund.org/assets/image/artwork/enlarged/1253.jpg

It gets so lonely being evil
What I'd do to see a smile
Even for a little while
And no one loves you when you're evil
I'm lying through my teeth!
Your tears are all the company I need