Author Topic: Last Chance to Love, the Lonely Tiger--- Update 10/11  (Read 4807 times)

Revan

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
on: January 10, 2011, 08:25:33 PM
Well as it stands i am Starting my first story and as it stands it has No title so for this there will be a Poll for the Viewers to pick the Name

and with out Further Delay here is a Short Sample for you Guys to View all Comments and Criticism Welcome as this is My first Go
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was just about midday, as far as i could tell, when i got back into town.

the Market traffic was in two fold now as i passed, i was in a rush to get the supplies i would need from the market district so i could get back on the road as soon as i could, when out of the corner of my eye i spotted a cage holding a Light orange tiger kadrain no more then 8 years of age.

as i made my way to the Cage a Voice coming from the left said "Ah i see you have taken an interest in this here Animal" the term hitting me like a Ton of rocks, i turned to Meet the face of the Voice a Older man likely in his 40's with a short white Beard wearing a Old vest that had seen better days matching the tattered Jeans he had on.

i begin to speak while trying to keep my hate for Slavers out of my words "I'll give you a 100 Gold for Her" i said as i taped my Gold bag.

The Slaver looked at me with interest at the notion of 100 Gold and says "sold" as he moves over to the Cage he ties a Rope around the Tigers neck and opens the Cage.

I Count 100 Gold from my Bag and hand it to the Old man and with a fake smile i move off holding the Rope that is tied to the Kadrain i have Just bought.

After buying food, water, and some meat for the Kadrian i start to think. *wonder what her name is* with that i look at her with a smile and ask "what is your name if you don't mind me asking" the girl looks up to meet my eyes and says "M-my name is j-Jade" i look at her with a Smile once more and i say "that is a Cute name Jade my name is Jason" Jade Blushes and looks at the ground as we keep walking.

About 30 minuets later we were back on the Trail keeping a steady pace along the Human/Kadrain boarder, i stop and turn to Jade and with a smile i Reach down and untie the Rope then i turn to look at Jade who now has a Puzzled look on her face i, being against the Whole Slave thing, say "i hate Slavers and i hate the people who keep your kind as Slaves so i give you a Choice that i want you to make of your Own free will".

I stop for a moment to Catch my Breath then i continue "you are welcome to stay with me as it does kind of get lonely on this trail or we can part way's here" i now look at Jade who is now looking to the ground lost in Thought. After a few moments Jade looks up at me with a Twinkle in her eye she say's "i wish to Travel with you" i look at her with a smile as it seems i now have a Companion on this Long Road before me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There you have it the finished (and Edited) introduction/meeting of the two main cast

it now Has a name