Author Topic: Advance Wars: YOU ARE CHALLENGED  (Read 12496 times)

Pontos

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: March 12, 2011, 05:08:34 PM
Ok, so i was thinking on me dressed the same way as Jake (The CO i used) glancing over a tactical table like the ones used to plan moves in a War, with miniatures and stuff (At least, that's how Hollywood portrays them, heh). Said miniatures can be AW units, for example. Color doesn't matter for those.
As for my gesture? I guess a serious expression would be kinda adequate judging how I took the events of this match |:P

Draw Kit next to me looking at the table as well, with a smirk on his face (He enjoys seeing armies fall, regardless of which XD).
Why him? Well, mainly because he gave me advice in some turns, so it's a way to say thanks. But also because me alone in the pic would be kinda sad |:P

Oh, and since i didn't have the chance to ask him how he wants to be portrayed, I hereby declare right now he's a Lynx for this pic |:) (But with a long tail and not the bobtail typical from lynxes)

The "camera" (The PoV of the pic) would be positioned in the table or behind it, and aiming at me. That way it shows both the table and its contents, plus me standing after it. You can play with the perspective.

Pics of Jake: http://images.wikia.com/nintendo/en/images/a/a4/Jake.jpg and http://advancewars.net/fileadmin/images/awds/sprites/AWDS_Jake.gif

VirBot

• Chat/Forum Bot
  • Bot
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • All toons intrinsically know how to build robots.
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: March 12, 2011, 11:27:48 PM

Doodle for Medik Jackal.  His sketch request for winning 2nd place in the CF Advance Wars match.

This message has been auto-posted by VirBot.  VirBot is not a real person and cannot answer your replies.  VirBot has no plans to take over the world and subjugate the flesh-creatures whatsoever.

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #17 on: March 13, 2011, 02:37:10 PM
Aaaand, Pontos'!

Wow! This only took three months.  I was expecting 6. [;)

I had a lot of fun doing this.  I'll set up the next game shortly. [:)

[fox] Virmir