Author Topic: Drawing Requests! (Closed)  (Read 11374 times)

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
on: December 05, 2010, 05:49:34 PM
Hey folks!

I will take five drawing requests now to work on in-between some other things I have planned.

- These are for people I have NOT drawn a full colored picture for before!  (Sketch requests don't count.) CF members who have joined before the date of this posting only.
- These are full color, single character pictures with no background.
- These will be created under my Free Art License

Please describe your character, pose, and any accessories!  Please post references if you have them, otherwise provide as detailed a description as you like.

Five requests only!  (Don't post a request if you see five already!)

CLOSED.  Thanks for requesting.  Will get these done and will probably take more next month or so. [:)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 07:52:29 PM by Virmir »

[fox] Virmir

Aleph

• Toony Wolfy!
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • Marf!
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 06:16:27 PM
harhar! can i request a pic this time Virmir? *w* maybe this one can serve you for another batch of cards or anything! x3

its simple! me in my usual clothes in my toony dragon form you know x3 and i could be posing either with hands on my waist or with arms crossed! smiling or toon-grinning! x3 thats pretty much of it x3 thank you in advaaaaance! */////* *huuuuuugs*

do you need my ref sheet again? x3

"What goes up must come down, yet my feet don't touch the ground."

Tallyn

• Level 70 Sentinel Bushi
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 08:18:38 PM
I guess it can't hurt to get a pic of Arci. Basically pure-white, with two purple markings on each ear, like a broken stripe, and he has blue eyes. Halfway between timber wolf and fennec fox. He usually wears the highest in robotic armor, wielding a broadsword. Or, you could just default to the skirt he seems to now wear in-chat.

"To trees with this kibble stuff!" - Virmir

Nikon

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
    • Raccoon Photography
Reply #3 on: December 05, 2010, 10:50:21 PM
*blushes* Can I request one? Maybe a little fantasy photographer pose?

Here's my desc, sorry for the length:
I have a cute midnight blue nose at the end of a rounded muzzle, dark blue mask framing my deep blue eyes. A pair of rounded rectangular glasses perch on my muzzle in front of my eyes. Long dark, almost black, straight blue hair, with two rounded, triangular ears poking through atop my head, and right behind them, a pair of blue curved horns, growing back. I am slightly on the pudgy side, as is the norm for raccoons. I do have breasts, but they are on the small side due to being genderless. I normally wear a blue shirt, and a ankle length jean skirt.  I have two massive but delicate appearing leathery sapphire blue wings, extending hight. Spread out, each wing is as long as I am tall.  My tail is fluffy, and has a dark blue, on light blue ringed pattern, and pokes out though a hole in the skirt. My arms and legs are scaled with sapphire scales, starting from the elbows and knees. My hands are a mix of dragon paw and raccoon hand. My legs are plagigrade, with draconic 3-clawed feet.

Picture References:
http://gallery.raccoonphotography.com/main.php?g2_itemId=641
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/523170/
http://gallery.raccoonphotography.com/main.php?g2_itemId=3757

*blushes brightly* Thank you.

Virmir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #4 on: December 05, 2010, 11:31:14 PM
Did Tal's first, since he was in the chat at the time. [;)

[fox] Virmir

Shifting Sands

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • I dunno, you tell me.
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 06, 2010, 04:56:44 PM
Well, since Valor doesn't have any way to connect to CF right now, and I SOMEHOW let it through that Virmir was having drawing requests... here I am, stuck with supplying a description for him |:P

APPARENTLY (as I'm reading this off a piece of paper given to me in English class), Valor Wolf is a timber wolf who wears blue armor with gold trim. He has a comically over-sized sword with occasional markings on it, and try to make it look awesome (the paper says "cool"). He wears shoulderguards shaped in the design of a wolf (can describe better if needed), and has a midnight black "cape [with] no collar". He SAYS he wants a scar across his face, but I'd say that's optional. For the pose, he wants to be kneeling at the sword, hands resting on the hilt.

Anyway, for all of this, just ask me for more details if needed, because even I have a hard time scanning through this paper.

Now then! Valor, you OWE ME!

LoCk

• eater of souls. devourer of worlds.
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
  • Pirate otter! >:V
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
Reply #6 on: December 06, 2010, 07:22:40 PM
neato!

i will give it a shot. how about lockers standing in a victorious pose. almost captain Morgan style.

i need to find the ref pics.

and here they are. http://beastling.xepher.net/canon/art/images/LoCk.png
http://vengencemkii.deviantart.com/art/Lockberry-The-Keeper-of-Locks-173474313?q=gallery%3Avengencemkii%2F19636314&qo=9

is that the sound of a geiger counter or my lifespan counting down? its both! here at black mesa when we say half life we mean it in more ways than one.

Virmir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #7 on: December 06, 2010, 10:49:15 PM
Aleph. [:)

Next one will probably be Saturday or so. [:) (Though I may sneak one in tomorrow if I have extra energy after getting home form work.)

[fox] Virmir

Virmir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #8 on: December 12, 2010, 12:07:29 AM
Nikon. [:)

So very bluuuuue~... [;)

[fox] Virmir

Virmir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #9 on: December 12, 2010, 05:16:40 PM

One more!

[fox] Virmir

Virmir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #10 on: December 12, 2010, 11:19:49 PM
Last one!

Thanks for submitting, folks!  Will take more requests in 2011. [:)

(I just realized right now I drew three out of five characters resting on swords with their points into the ground... this totally was not intentional... [;))

[fox] Virmir

LoCk

• eater of souls. devourer of worlds.
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
  • Pirate otter! >:V
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
Reply #11 on: December 12, 2010, 11:29:18 PM
haha i like it! pirate  LoCk is awesome!  |fox| 

thanks again Vir!

is that the sound of a geiger counter or my lifespan counting down? its both! here at black mesa when we say half life we mean it in more ways than one.