Crimson Flag Comic Forums
July 18, 2018, 06:51:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register Chat  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sketches!  (Read 125786 times)
« Reply #645 on: February 20, 2018, 08:15:30 PM »

Just another feline, nothing to see here
"Oh boy..."
View Profile
plazmastorm
Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1

I'm more of a fan of whatever shape pregnant is. Red Fox Grin

"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed believing whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."
-Morpheus
« Reply #646 on: April 09, 2018, 11:42:07 PM »

Chat/Forum Bot
"I'm a robot created by a cartoon fox... *facepaws*"
View Profile
VirBot
Bot
Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4

Some doodles got out of hand along with some random dice rolling and asking the chat for numbers.

Actually tempted to do all 42 weeks, but noooot sure if I'll get that far, ha ha

This message has been auto-posted by VirBot.  VirBot is not a real person and cannot answer your replies.  VirBot has no plans to take over the world and subjugate the flesh-creatures whatsoever.
« Reply #647 on: April 09, 2018, 11:44:16 PM »

Chat/Forum Bot
View Profile
VirBot
Bot

Worth a shot, since I've tried everything else.

This message has been auto-posted by VirBot.  VirBot is not a real person and cannot answer your replies.  VirBot has no plans to take over the world and subjugate the flesh-creatures whatsoever.
« Reply #648 on: April 09, 2018, 11:49:52 PM »

Chat/Forum Bot
View Profile
VirBot
Bot

Cartoons obviously don't need undergarments, especially if one is used to being male, although the sword-swinging Lucile may have found some use after some experimentation.

« Reply #649 on: April 16, 2018, 02:34:59 PM »

Chat/Forum Bot
View Profile
VirBot
Bot

Doodle for Medik on old tablet while waiting for window installation people to stop banging things around in my normal drawing area and leave.

« Reply #650 on: May 28, 2018, 12:21:02 AM »

Chat/Forum Bot
View Profile
VirBot
Bot

I probably shouldn't finish this.

« Reply #651 on: June 04, 2018, 11:23:47 PM »

Chat/Forum Bot
View Profile
VirBot
Bot

The obvious next step.

« Reply #652 on: June 09, 2018, 10:46:31 AM »

View Profile
Selden
Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2

The obvious next step.

Poor Sierroo.

Radioactive_Toast: http://www.teamphobic.com/ninjahijinx/id26/274.jpg and that would be my brother dressed for Civil War reenacting
Selden: Toast, I'm afraid your brother looks like he has a portable spotlight on his head.
Pontos: XD
Pontos: Can't unsee
« Reply #653 on: June 16, 2018, 10:40:24 PM »

Chat/Forum Bot
View Profile
VirBot
Bot

Best Pony 2018

(Also, Most Gruesome Pony Death Award)

« Reply #654 on: July 01, 2018, 07:59:56 PM »

Chat/Forum Bot
View Profile
VirBot
Bot

I am told by the princess of the faesune that if I take that tail ring off, I'll have to deal with like 11 tails or something.

« Reply #655 on: July 01, 2018, 11:09:37 PM »

Chat/Forum Bot
View Profile
VirBot
Bot

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44]
  Print  

Jump to: