Author Topic: Good Hunting *HUNTRESS ART THREAD*  (Read 9279 times)

Huntress

• Stalker of the Forum...
  • Newcomer
  • It's investigating not stalking or is?...
    • View Profile
on: June 21, 2009, 04:01:42 AM
Not sure what she is...my friend said she looks like a cross between a tiger, lion and leopard. Oh well, at least it came out good...I had so much trouble with the fur colors...and the mane...

Her name is Jeralee, a form of Geraldine (German: mighty with a spear). She is the consort to an unnamed character in my many short stories.

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 10:45:16 AM
Hmmm, pic didn't show up for me.  I don't think FurAffinity likes hotlinking to images.  I viewed the source and found the direct link though.  Nifty!  I like the earring.  He he he [:)

I'd recommend artspots.com for showing off art in forums.  They give you the code to and let you hotlink a thumbnail.

Either way, welcome to the forums. [:)

[fox] Virmir

Feathertail

• Crimson Flag Fan
  • Writing is flight!
    • View Profile
    • Tachyon Feathertail's LiveJournal
Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 01:26:04 PM
Artspots FTW!

Welcome ^.^

Tree swallow avatar pic by Millislim!

Ozymandias

• nom
  • Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 01:33:29 PM
I can see the image. At first it was broken but right clicking and 'view image in new tab' fixed it.

It's because it was posted on Fur Affinity, and I don't think they like direct linky stuff.

Anyways, I think it looks pretty cool =o It has that MS-painty look to it... actually, MS paint art can be rather cool if done properly =)

My qualm with this picture though is the eye... there's no sclera at all? =o Cat's eyes are usually like vertical slits right? at least the pupils are.

KaiAdin

• Evil Feline Ice Mage
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • *Pokes* Mewhahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • KC Central Nexus
Reply #4 on: June 21, 2009, 03:31:20 PM
Heh! I've already talked to you on the Chat, but I might as well say Welcome to you here again!.

* (Kai|MentosKitty) is Fresh and Full of life!
(Kai|MentosKitty): X3
Tvorsk: Kitty - The Mewmaker.

Pontos

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 21, 2009, 03:43:15 PM
Anyways, I think it looks pretty cool =o It has that MS-painty look to it... actually, MS paint art can be rather cool if done properly =)
Look for the famous Mona Lisa in MS Paint... That shows what a Tablet, standard brushes and talent can do O_O