Author Topic: Comic 007  (Read 6815 times)

VirBot

• Chat/Forum Bot
  • Bot
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • All toons intrinsically know how to build robots.
    • View Profile
on: September 21, 2010, 01:01:01 AM

This message has been auto-posted by VirBot.  VirBot is not a real person and cannot answer your replies.  VirBot has no plans to take over the world and subjugate the flesh-creatures whatsoever.

Sarif

• Assistant Assiociate Co-Producer Director
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
  • Recedite, plebes! Gero rem imperialem
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 03:21:38 AM
In response to your query about what people think of the new paper, personally I like it well enough, but I don't really care either way. Initially I thought it was supposed to be that a background  came into the imagination. I do think it's important to find a paper medium and stick with it, or people could get confused, so from that angle I would say to stay with it.

I like the comic so far though, glad to have it here. Almost as much as the fox emoticons [:) {:) ]:) |:)

Geo Holms

• Raccoon with Hat - Will Travel
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 01:37:58 AM
Almost as much as the fox emoticons?  ]:O That is high compliment there. I am totally a-blush with such talk. ^^;

As for the paper...I think I'm on the edge of returning to white paper...if only sometimes I feel Geo's fur color gets lost in the brown paper's effect....

KaiAdin

• Evil Feline Ice Mage
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • *Pokes* Mewhahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • KC Central Nexus
Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 07:03:32 PM
I do say the Grey of Geos fur goes get a tad lost in the brown paper, but Its a minor thing after all XP

* (Kai|MentosKitty) is Fresh and Full of life!
(Kai|MentosKitty): X3
Tvorsk: Kitty - The Mewmaker.