Author Topic: Rhythm Rebels  (Read 7191 times)

Logic Bomb

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
on: June 01, 2010, 08:32:40 PM
Just a little Idea I'm Working on...

Rhythm Rebels: ep1: The beginning of the End... Of the Beginning

(Roles: F, Flint , V Vio,  D Devin, A Abron, *n Naration

F: How did it get to this? A band, lay broken in the studio, over something that could have been avoided... Why? …

D: I don't know man... I don't know...

*Shot of paper, headline “Vio is Record CEO Queen” (or something)*

Fn: Hello, my name is Flint, ... and this was the end of our band... It was just the three of us... Me, My 'Bro' Devin, and Vio Vendia, the now CEO of the biggest Record Company in the Nation, *name here*... but it wasn't always like this...

*Cut to Intro, Music style... MuteMath: Chaos(?) *

Fn: Rewind back to 2030, 10 years after the whole 'Furry Revolution' (which wasn't violent, it was kinda like the British Invasion of the 60s... but hairyer and much more werider...), People were finally treating us like one of them, and we were making history everwere, including us, the band LST Cause(?), we were the first band to include both human and animals in one act (but we were not the first animal band, that right belongs to *name of band here*) and it was great... wait... I'm getting ahead of my self aren't I? As I said before, I'm Flint, the lead of the band, I do the vocals and guitar. My past is kinda fogged, for the whole 'learning to be human' removed some of my childhood memories, kinda sad yes, but I gain so much more from the humanization, like my friend Devin.

Dn: Thanks dude. Yeah, the start of the band was awesome, before the band, I was working the 9 to 5 with no way up or out, outdoors in the elements with people and ideas that... well... weren't so great. *Flint laughs* Yeah, lucky you, able to fly and be mostly carefree... I remember our first meeting like it was yesterday...

*flash to The Floydian Hole (a bar), Devin is sitting at the bar, while Flint is just finishing his solo set in the bar, sits down at the bar*

F: Bartendog, a Blue Bomber please

D: Hey dude, nice set, you write your own material?

*End Flash*

Dn: And that was the start of the duo called “Bill & 'Bone”, yeah... corny name, for some corny ska and such beats, that was some fun, those days...

Fn: Yeah... Can you remember what the hecklers would call us?

Dn: Oh yeah... “Fluff and Puff”, “Bird and Bear”, and one of the more adult ones... “Stroke and Blow”

More to come as soon as I can get a chance, lol, for more info, chat with me or post below