Author Topic: Comic 347  (Read 42905 times)

VirBot

• Chat/Forum Bot
  • Bot
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • All toons intrinsically know how to build robots.
    • View Profile
on: June 19, 2010, 01:09:17 PM

This message has been auto-posted by VirBot.  VirBot is not a real person and cannot answer your replies.  VirBot has no plans to take over the world and subjugate the flesh-creatures whatsoever.

strixvanallen

• Newcomer
  • Let's blow something up!
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 04:51:55 PM
# Here am I reviving a (un)dead, but I suppose its what mad scientists do.

# I had to comment because I am a biiiiig fan of Dracula and just start reading international webcomics recently (Yeah, I'm Brazilian and my English is still pretty lousy. Sorry. :( ). I read all the pages until now in a couple of hours and it was one of the best adaptations of Dracula I've ever seen. I loved how the characters are lively, how they breath and move and have facial expressions that do remember me the people of the book.

# Last, I pray for the end of the creative block. I know exactly how it sucks. And I will be here when the hiatus comes to and end.

# And that's it. Cheers! o/

VLAD: WHY do I have to learn English? It's a cultural abuse! I already speak Romanian pretty well. Give me two reasons to speak this rubbish!
BRAM: Perhaps because we live in England now? V: ...
B: What?
V: I said TWO reasons.
B: *sigh*

Kenoshi

• It's a long story..........
  • Newcomer
  • Science!
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art Site
Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 12:36:24 AM
I always wondered about this scene in the book. Did they understand enough about blood types at this time? Doing a blood transfusion with the wrong type could be deadly, if I recall.

Toonlegion

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 24, 2021, 12:35:53 PM
Yeah old bump sorry. Just came across this and was loving it. Hated to see it hit an indefinite hiatus though. But no shade, still a little curious what the vampire version of this Lucy would've looked like.