Author Topic: Personal guesses on what is likely to occur with the comic.  (Read 55119 times)

Tvorsk

• That one dusty marsfox.
  • Server Manager
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • Anything can be solved if you'll try hard enough.
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: October 17, 2009, 06:14:15 AM
Wait, the dragon is named Emiline?

No no, thats Just another guess of mine, it hasnt been stated yet, but I bet Emiline was turned into the dragon.

That... actually makes total sense. So the spell turned her into a dragon and called for her? That would explain why Julian told her to wait...

For more about it:
http://crimsonflagcomic.com/forum/chat/?view=logs
Date: 2009-10-12 Time: 12:00 (these are server-side time, so valid no matter what timezone you're in.)
Now, the times IN the chat window are in your specified timezone, so hour readout may vary...
From just near the beginning, ("Jay: Who are these characters in the picture?")
To about 15-20 minutes later ("Stormkit: none of the current day romantizations" or end of the a bit derailed discussion a bit farther away).
* Tvorsk wonders how LogKitty could miss it...

My point? There are many different possibilites of the Emiline/Julian's Dragon relationship.
It can be a shapeshifted dragon with true girl left at home. That's scenario that I'd be happy the most with, but I'm well-aware that having Lucian's beloved little sister turned into a monster could be a major plot point in Virmir's future scripts.
If it's the case, what's happening? Is she "in control" and an ally to her father's plans? Is her soul/mind posessed by some demon/dragon spirit/whatever? If so can we get her back, or is she lost forever? It has a great potential for dramatic happenings, agreed... but I will wish for real Emiline being at her home, not knowing about anything.
We have NO arguments in favor or against any of the possibilities, and Virmir for obvious reasons won't tell us.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 07:07:18 AM by Tvorsk »

Thanks for reading,
-- Tvorsk

Draykin: And blast it, what is the world coming to when one cannot find a decent metal remix/cover of the Imperial March?

KaiAdin

• Evil Feline Ice Mage
  • *Pokes* Mewhahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • KC Central Nexus
Reply #31 on: October 17, 2009, 06:37:21 AM
* Tvorsk wonders how LogKitty could miss it...
While
* KaiAdin cliams to be the LogKitty, LogKitty dosent claim to dosent claim to be omnipresent

I wasn't there and I don't bother to read every second of the logs in detail!

Ack its too late at night for me to process the meandering-ness of Kits and everyone elses opinions... Could you at least provide a summary of the chat soo those who aren't as inclined to read the logs comment and contribute!

Edit: so that section was a discussion on the vairious possibiities... Right! Ok, so your point is?
Edit1: Tvorsk: I'd personally want the "real" Emiline to be left home and it's all being just a shapeshifted disguise...
Edit2: Heh sorry I was in a Grumpy mood from having just woken up that would cast MK Virmir as just a whiny child (....oh wait a second...];) )
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 07:12:30 AM by KaiAdin »

* (Kai|MentosKitty) is Fresh and Full of life!
(Kai|MentosKitty): X3
Tvorsk: Kitty - The Mewmaker.

Geo Holms

• Raccoon with Hat - Will Travel
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: October 31, 2009, 03:00:05 AM
Good 'gates we've been waiting forever for this moment! SHE'S BACK! Ur...well, she's been there...but...well...our guesses have finally been confirmed!

EmperorDJ

• Meme Connoisseur
  • Wow
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: October 31, 2009, 04:49:07 AM
is that who i think it is!? :o

(02:16:36) KaiAdin: 2dogs is Famous in Europe XD XD

Tvorsk

• That one dusty marsfox.
  • Server Manager
  • Anything can be solved if you'll try hard enough.
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: October 31, 2009, 10:49:33 AM
It doesn't confirm anything... It can be her, it can be a disguise...
But it drastically inceases the probability of it being her... after all, what would be the point of disguising the dragon again?
Unless... that panting... the dragon was too tired to fly after the ship, and at the same time too large to fit on it?
* Tvorsk sighs.
I still hope it isn't her...

Thanks for reading,
-- Tvorsk

Draykin: And blast it, what is the world coming to when one cannot find a decent metal remix/cover of the Imperial March?

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: October 31, 2009, 03:13:32 PM
It doesn't confirm anything... It can be her, it can be a disguise...
But it drastically inceases the probability of it being her... after all, what would be the point of disguising the dragon again?
Unless... that panting... the dragon was too tired to fly after the ship, and at the same time too large to fit on it?
* Tvorsk sighs.
I still hope it isn't her...

THAT DRAGONS AH SPAH!!!

Geary: That means you get a companion for four levels, then it gets an upgrade.
Draykin: A very PAINFUL upgrade.
* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;
Geary: GET YOUR PET DRUNK.

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: January 17, 2011, 06:09:02 PM
Hmm.... I wonder if there's going to be a confrontation between Emiline and Sierra summon spirit.... DARGON battle!!:D

Though personally I think that Emiline needs a couple great big hugs; she looks like she needs them.  Too bad Aleph ain't in this comic.

...though random ridiculous WMG... blue dragon, glowing, spirit... *puts on fake beard and strokes* Hmmmm...... ]:P

🏳️‍⚧️Princess is a contagious condition🏳️‍⚧️
She/her pronouns please ❤️

Sarif

• Assistant Assiociate Co-Producer Director
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
  • Recedite, plebes! Gero rem imperialem
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: January 17, 2011, 10:51:17 PM
What I'm most curious about is if/to what extent Vimir will go about showing the aftermath of... whatever event happens in what would traditionally be the end (like a large final battle). Personally, I hope there's a fair bit, but of course it's Vimir's comic so who knows.

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: June 28, 2011, 04:09:03 PM
Hmm... random could-be-easily-wrong-guessing, buuuut...  Voltar& fellow jailbreakers will burst up onto the scene in the middle of some fight, though no clue yet what that'll be yet.

EccentricOrbit

• View Profile
Reply #39 on: July 04, 2011, 08:09:31 PM
If I had to guess, I'd say that at some point, Lucian's loyalties will be pushed too far.

So far, he has been admirably loyal to his adopted country. He knows his father's scheme is crazy and will end up getting a lot of people killed, so he's trying to head off a major war.

On the other hand, his entire family is on the other side. Lucian may be opposed to Julian's plan on every other level, but Julian may believe he can control Lucian via familial loyalty if things go hot (since he seems to be doing everything in his power to provoke total war). If everyone you know and care about will get stomped if your enemy loses...

The reds may have good cause to be suspicious of Lucian if things do end up going that far.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 06:39:53 AM by EccentricOrbit »

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: August 27, 2011, 01:51:51 AM
I predict Lucian will spend several comics stuck in feral form from the Staff of Adorableness at some point after which he becomes the only good guy not captured/incapacitated and will have to free the others by crawling and scurrying around.

Evilhumour

• The possessor of the almighty tail snap
  • hehe
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: September 02, 2011, 08:06:54 PM
I predict Lucian will spend several comics stuck in feral form from the Staff of Adorableness at some point after which he becomes the only good guy not captured/incapacitated and will have to free the others by crawling and scurrying around.

I agree Toast

(07:46:59) Robak: watch the horns they are pointy
(22:04:28) Risu: omg, its raining antimuffins!
(00:42:42) * (Rage_plushie) doesn`t move. instead he ponders the secrets of the universe...and wonders why trask smells faintly of strawberries.
(00:36:36) Virmir: It's fattening celergy!

EccentricOrbit

• View Profile
Reply #42 on: September 03, 2011, 10:23:02 AM
Some wild and baseless speculation on the backstory of the glowy-rod-of-doom edit Staff of Adorableness:

So we have this magical device whose apparent purpose is to turn anthropomorphized creatures into animals. Perhaps in the distant past there was some sort of conflict between Faction A which wanted to anthropomorphize things, and Faction B, which was trying to turn everything back into animals. Since the present world is populated with anthropomorphized foxes, we can surmise that Faction A won and ended up destroying and burying the tools of Faction B. (Or maybe Faction B won, but wasn't thorough enough in purging the world of intelligence, and left. Some foxes remained and populated the setting).

It's one possibility. It also provides potential plot hooks to fix the queen and Bryce's condition.

You could have an archaeological quest to find Faction A's lost knowledge and/or tools to fix Julian's mess. (An excuse to tour more of the world! (and drag more of it into the conflict)) Faction B could end up being the bigger-bad that finally unites the Reds and Greys.

Ooh, bonus: Maybe this ancient conflict has something to do with the Red's cultural aversion to summoning things. Maybe one, or both of the factions were summoned (or invited themselves into) the world, and the Reds don't want to attract the attention of one side or the other.

Okay, I'll stop wildly speculating now and let the author tell his tale.  [:P
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 12:33:56 PM by EccentricOrbit »

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: October 14, 2011, 10:29:52 PM
Ok, Wild Mass Guessing on this... but I put a prediction that perhaps all the protagonists will get feralized, and they will run into the woods and will run into the "shamanistic, nature-tuned" Swift foxes and will have to learn about inner strength, animal nature, or some other inner voyage of character discovery.

Zavier

• This account has been TOTALLY NOT abandoned.
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: October 15, 2011, 07:05:35 AM
Ok, Wild Mass Guessing on this... but I put a prediction that perhaps all the protagonists will get feralized, and they will run into the woods and will run into the "shamanistic, nature-tuned" Swift foxes and will have to learn about inner strength, animal nature, or some other inner voyage of character discovery.

...Toast, that sounds awesome. Like, the plot of a Pixar movie or something.