Author Topic: Potential Romance?  (Read 10991 times)

SCKnight14

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
on: April 15, 2010, 01:06:41 PM
Hello everyone.  I'm new here, and I just started reading this comic, and I'm enjoying it.  However, I've noticed what appears to be a possible romance growing between Lucian and Sierra.  Who else has noticed this?

KaiAdin

• Evil Feline Ice Mage
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • *Pokes* Mewhahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • KC Central Nexus
Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 05:25:41 PM
Haha welcome SCknight14!

Well, while I haven't quite noticed something between Lucian and Sierra... I Bet there is something going on Between Sir Bryce and The Queen.. why would he be *so eager* to go out and rescue her without organizing some proper military force..

Anyway welcome again! ]:)

* (Kai|MentosKitty) is Fresh and Full of life!
(Kai|MentosKitty): X3
Tvorsk: Kitty - The Mewmaker.

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 08:13:24 PM
Welcome to the forums, SCKnight. [:)

[fox] Virmir

SCKnight14

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 10:07:09 PM
Haha welcome SCknight14!

Well, while I haven't quite noticed something between Lucian and Sierra... I Bet there is something going on Between Sir Bryce and The Queen.. why would he be *so eager* to go out and rescue her without organizing some proper military force..

Anyway welcome again! ]:)

Well, Sierra nearly cried when she thought that Sir Bryce was going to kill Lucian, and she seemed saddened that Lucian didn't remember her name.  When he reminded her about her training, she seemed happy.  I'm just guessing here.  Unless, Virmir actually shows it in the story or just tells me outright.  By the way, can Red and Gray Reyns get married, or is there a lot of cultural and social restrictions prohibiting such relationships?

Also, thank y'all for the welcomes!   [:) {:) |:) ]:)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 10:09:04 PM by SCKnight14 »

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #4 on: April 17, 2010, 12:24:21 PM
Good question!  Though yep, this would be the sort of thing better address through the comic. [;)

[fox] Virmir

SCKnight14

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 17, 2010, 07:51:20 PM
Good question!  Though yep, this would be the sort of thing better address through the comic. [;)

You know there does seem to be a romance going on between the Bryce and the Queen.  Of course, he might be doing his job.  I wonder how Sierra would blush, since she has red fur.

Aztetos

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
  • Books are knowledge; Knowledge is power!
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 22, 2010, 11:34:31 AM
When it comes to the Bryce and the Queen romance, I think he is only doing his job. One doesn't become a queens bodyguard without be willing to sacrifice everything for her.

I'm trying to raise a Dragon :D

LurkingWolf

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: July 23, 2010, 10:27:09 AM
For blushing, the general accepted furry method is through any visible bare skin; ears are a pretty common one.