Author Topic: Cartoony Drawings  (Read 806859 times)

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #900 on: April 27, 2014, 07:17:04 PM
Dangit you really make me think what Hotcakes would look like in Valkyrie armor

🏳️‍⚧️Princess is a contagious condition🏳️‍⚧️
She/her pronouns please ❤️

VirBot

• Chat/Forum Bot
  • Bot
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • All toons intrinsically know how to build robots.
    • View Profile
Reply #901 on: April 28, 2014, 12:06:36 AM

Can never had enough Virmir faces.

This message has been auto-posted by VirBot.  VirBot is not a real person and cannot answer your replies.  VirBot has no plans to take over the world and subjugate the flesh-creatures whatsoever.

VirBot

• Chat/Forum Bot
  • Bot
    • View Profile
Reply #902 on: May 03, 2014, 06:03:18 PM

Commission for Benjamin Mahir, featuring Medik!

This message has been auto-posted by VirBot.  VirBot is not a real person and cannot answer your replies.  VirBot has no plans to take over the world and subjugate the flesh-creatures whatsoever.

Raf_Cian

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
Reply #903 on: May 03, 2014, 09:49:38 PM

Commission for Benjamin Mahir, featuring Medik!

This idea has been in my head for a few months now... literally, the RP it was based off of happened on October of last year. Without going into excruciating detail of a private RP, Ryan made it his personal mission to take Medik to the gym and keep him from getting demoralized as he slowly worked his way to building some real muscle. While it's obvious that Medik will always default to an enternal child as a character, I wanted to show what would happen if time progression was allowed to happen and what the results of all that tutelage would be.

Additionally, I wanted to Virmir to have a reference of Ryan in the bossfox's own style. The Iron Cross makes a pretty good reference pose, so the two birds with one stone nature of this commission made it a winner for the fist ever commission I've paid Virmir for. Besides, if Virmir draws a few hundred more Mediks he might receive the same discount as adding a Virmir to a picture.

But yeah, once again Virmir this picture was done really well. You have a growing talent in drawing toon muscle without resorting to the typical toon overbuffness. While it might not be soon, I think there will be more pieces with Ryan in them requested/commissioned in the future.

VirBot

• Chat/Forum Bot
  • Bot
    • View Profile
Reply #904 on: May 04, 2014, 12:00:32 AM

A logical way to solve a problem.

Commission for Aira Fox, featuring Medik!

VirBot

• Chat/Forum Bot
  • Bot
    • View Profile
Reply #905 on: May 04, 2014, 02:53:46 PM

Commission for Zendrick!

VirBot

• Chat/Forum Bot
  • Bot
    • View Profile
Reply #906 on: May 04, 2014, 10:52:38 PM

As someone who recently started eating the occasional fish dinner, I can testify the realness of this danger.

Commission for Dmitriy!

VirBot

• Chat/Forum Bot
  • Bot
    • View Profile
Reply #907 on: May 05, 2014, 06:25:00 PM

Insecticides, flyswatters, newspapers... my fellow buggies, we shall stand this intolerance no longer!

Mehlahphuse

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • The sunny, gold, shapeshifting dragoness :3
    • View Profile
Reply #908 on: May 05, 2014, 08:16:31 PM
*attacks the gathered swarm with her fire breath* Damn bugs! Get out of my garden! >.=.<

VirBot

• Chat/Forum Bot
  • Bot
    • View Profile
Reply #909 on: May 10, 2014, 09:58:27 PM

Commission for Trask and Tails230!

VirBot

• Chat/Forum Bot
  • Bot
    • View Profile
Reply #910 on: May 11, 2014, 03:10:57 PM

Commission for Foxgamer01!

He's having some power level issues.

VirBot

• Chat/Forum Bot
  • Bot
    • View Profile
Reply #911 on: May 12, 2014, 05:26:24 PM

Doodle for Nolhyaa!

We are not scientists.

VirBot

• Chat/Forum Bot
  • Bot
    • View Profile
Reply #912 on: May 17, 2014, 07:06:09 PM

Commission for Toast, featuring Anubis-Medik!

VirBot

• Chat/Forum Bot
  • Bot
    • View Profile
Reply #913 on: May 17, 2014, 11:48:17 PM

Commission for Aleph, featuring Foxgamer01. [;)

VirBot

• Chat/Forum Bot
  • Bot
    • View Profile
Reply #914 on: May 18, 2014, 04:36:26 PM

Not the switcher wands!

Doodle for Shiiriru. [;)