Author Topic: Dungeons and Dragons Game  (Read 86534 times)

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • "Join for drinks and enojy the side effects!"
    • View Profile
Reply #150 on: June 05, 2010, 09:05:14 PM
Seeing the agreeance on a short rest, Krim finds a soft spot of grass away from the main battlefield to which he flattens and sits down. Pulling out his Ocarina, he begins playing a peaceful travelers tune.

(Song of Rest Grants +4 HP to surges used during rest, using 1 surge on self I think)

Dragyn

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
    • Canonfodder
Reply #151 on: June 07, 2010, 10:48:09 AM
((I'll use just 1 surge.  With the +4 from Song of Rest, that brings me up to full.))

Ssiran looks over the battlefield, nods slightly, then cleans and sheathes his blade.

"I will never understand the world I live in."

Jonas

• Writer Fox, Glasses Fox, Book Fox, Bouncy Fox!
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • Yip!
    • View Profile
Reply #152 on: June 07, 2010, 03:26:23 PM
((instead of normal experience, you each gain enough to bring you up to exactly 1000, thus reaching level 2. There is no in-game rationale for this, I'm just feeling very generous since its my B-day on saturday  {:). Please update and repost your character sheets. ))

"Technically speaking, phoenixes are actually pretty flammable." --Donnie

Tvorsk

• That one dusty marsfox.
  • Server Manager
  • Anything can be solved if you'll try hard enough.
    • View Profile
Reply #153 on: June 07, 2010, 07:21:47 PM
((Yaaaay, thanks, happyfox! Lv 2!))

I stare at the remnants of battle, and grind my teeth.
Just look at it, Ryn... you did blastin' awesome work. Great Fighter, who couldn't aim to hit a barn! Who was so harmless no one even bothered to attack him! You...
I turn my ear, then the whole head in the direction of the feline's voice, and without as much as a thought say first thing that rolls off my tongue.
"Which of them?"

Thanks for reading,
-- Tvorsk

Draykin: And blast it, what is the world coming to when one cannot find a decent metal remix/cover of the Imperial March?

Kampkraft

• Fragarach
  • Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #154 on: June 07, 2010, 09:32:44 PM
"Ugh what happened here?" Andrei thought as he woke up. He then remembered Legatus doing something, unleashing a torrent of magic from his body. And the results were quite impressive and also amazingly selective. Upon hearing the bard's words, Andrei replied, "I could use some quiet time to heal myself up. Maybe we shouldn't be so tightly packed next time."

Setting himself down by one of the many rocks, Andrei looks over at the horizon for no particular thing and studies his spellbook.

((Take 10 on Perception, taking the feats Action Surge and the utility powers Expeditious Retreat and Shield.))

Dragyn

• View Profile
    • Canonfodder
Reply #155 on: June 07, 2010, 11:56:02 PM

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
    • View Profile
Reply #156 on: June 08, 2010, 12:04:59 AM
"I must humbily agree." Krim says as he stops playing "Being more spread out would be more advantageous, not to mention it will making it less chaotic for thoes who are strogest up close" he then takes his ocarina agian and starts another tune.

(Krim's sheet is on the character post I made)

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #157 on: June 08, 2010, 09:59:38 AM
((Ding!))

Geary: That means you get a companion for four levels, then it gets an upgrade.
Draykin: A very PAINFUL upgrade.
* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;
Geary: GET YOUR PET DRUNK.

Kampkraft

• Fragarach
  • Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #158 on: June 08, 2010, 06:59:20 PM
((A level 2 Wizard!. Think I'll spend two surges to heal me up. Assuming the music is still going on that is)).

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
    • View Profile
Reply #159 on: June 08, 2010, 07:55:34 PM
(Yea, I figure this is the same rest period)

Jonas

• Writer Fox, Glasses Fox, Book Fox, Bouncy Fox!
  • Yip!
    • View Profile
Reply #160 on: June 14, 2010, 11:16:17 AM
((All right, I'm afraid I need to be very blunt: Would anyone like to take over DMing? I will continue to do it if that is what you all wish, but I'm starting work at the YMCA soon and, to be honest, this is feeling more like a chore than a game to me. If someone steps forward then I will send them the adventure notes and my blank grid .sai file.))

"Technically speaking, phoenixes are actually pretty flammable." --Donnie

Dragyn

• View Profile
    • Canonfodder
Reply #161 on: June 14, 2010, 12:26:43 PM
((While I have to experience and the time to do this, I don't particularly want to take up the reins partway through.  Besides that, the GM shouldn't ever be a player character, so unless nobody else takes it up, I'm gonna' have to pass.

If nobody else is willing, I'll retire Ssiran and take over for you.

You've done a great job so far, Jonas.  If you aren't enjoying it, though, don't feel obligated to continue.  We've had fun, so no worries, yeah?))

Digital Vulpine

• A digital fox in the quantum age.
  • "Ion cannon activated" "Oooh, shiny..."
    • View Profile
Reply #162 on: July 16, 2010, 08:39:55 PM
Alright, starting this back up again, and what better way to start than with loot?  On the defeated Kobolds you find:

A total of 5 gold and 20 silver
A hide armor, light shield, and spear on the skirmisher
Three scale armors, heavy shields (each made from a dragon scale, AFAIK this does not affect the stats), and short swords on the Dragonshields
a crimson hide armor, spear, bone mask (shaped like a dragon's skull), and an obsidian necklace carved in the shape of a dragon.  On the bottom of the figurine is etched an outline of a skull with ram's horns.

Aleph seems to become visibly paler at the sight of the necklace, muttering something about "not him... I must warn them..." before taking off into the woods on his own.
((basically Aleph is dropping out, but this leaves open a way for him to mysteriously return))

"Old soldiers never die, they just fade away for a little while..."

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
    • View Profile
Reply #163 on: July 16, 2010, 11:12:23 PM
Krim shakes his head as he sees Aleph strangely flee. "I do hope these leavings aren't an ill omen to the rest of this trip" he says before standing up and preparing to head down the road agian.

Tvorsk

• That one dusty marsfox.
  • Server Manager
  • Anything can be solved if you'll try hard enough.
    • View Profile
Reply #164 on: July 17, 2010, 08:33:43 AM
I cringe, ears to the far back.
"Well, future doesn't seem too bright, that's for sure... our ranger can be anywhere, probably not even on this plane, I develop a chronic case of bad aim, and now this..."
I think.
"You know, he seemed a bit weird and distanced all of the time... but still, this symbol scared him out of his scales. Too bad, that while it seems he has to "warn" somebody, he apparently didn't think he needs to warn _us_ who are here already. Any idea what it might mean?
And by the way, where is it? Did he take it with him?"

Thanks for reading,
-- Tvorsk

Draykin: And blast it, what is the world coming to when one cannot find a decent metal remix/cover of the Imperial March?