Author Topic: Dungeons and Dragons Game  (Read 86276 times)

Jonas

• Writer Fox, Glasses Fox, Book Fox, Bouncy Fox!
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • Yip!
    • View Profile
Reply #135 on: June 02, 2010, 12:50:13 PM
((Oh, sorry. I remembered that rule was part of Divine Challenge and I assumed it applied for all marks. So, no, unless the dragonshield attacked you before the end of its turn then the mark ends. Though since the dragonshields marking Krim and Serian attacked them, those marks are still active))

"Technically speaking, phoenixes are actually pretty flammable." --Donnie

Tvorsk

• That one dusty marsfox.
  • Server Manager
  • Anything can be solved if you'll try hard enough.
    • View Profile
Reply #136 on: June 02, 2010, 12:56:19 PM
((And my miss should mark the dragonshield I aimed at too... I think... unless it was already marked by someone else?))

Thanks for reading,
-- Tvorsk

Draykin: And blast it, what is the world coming to when one cannot find a decent metal remix/cover of the Imperial March?

Digital Vulpine

• A digital fox in the quantum age.
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • "Ion cannon activated" "Oooh, shiny..."
    • View Profile
Reply #137 on: June 02, 2010, 01:24:56 PM
((Actually, I think the green mark was me.  So unless the miss can create a new mark for Dragonshields like it does for Fighters, only Sserian is still marked.  Unless the green one hit Krim earlier?))

"Old soldiers never die, they just fade away for a little while..."

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • "Join for drinks and enojy the side effects!"
    • View Profile
Reply #138 on: June 02, 2010, 09:12:20 PM
(Is the Dragonshield with the green dot marked?)

Dragyn

• View Profile
    • Canonfodder
Reply #139 on: June 02, 2010, 10:43:35 PM
((Ok.  I'm marked.  Tvorsk/Rynvoor's target is marked, and either the Wyrmpriest or the one who has me marked are marked, depending on which one I end up marking with my Challenge--And any that start their turns by me for the rest of this encounter.  All other marks are gone. 

Actually, wait.  Am I marked?  It was the Wyrmpriest who hit me; the Dragonshields both missed, so all their marks are gone.  Only me and Rynvoor currently hold marks.

Is this correct?))

((Sorry I'm making this all so confusing, but I want to be sure everything is clear before we move on.))

Jonas

• Yip!
    • View Profile
Reply #140 on: June 03, 2010, 12:26:06 PM
((double-checked the notes and it turns out that the Dragonshields' mark only works if they hit the target.))

Dragyn

• View Profile
    • Canonfodder
Reply #141 on: June 04, 2010, 04:02:55 PM
((Ok.  Glad to know I'm not just crazy.))

alephgon

Reply #142 on: June 05, 2010, 02:19:07 PM
...These enemies are quite strong, but with the aid of the spirits we will succeed!

Aleph closes his eyes,as he spiritually tells to his spirit companion to advance and try to aid Ssiran, and everyone around himself with a Protective Strike.

Pondering while trying to cast the spell, Aleph had some thoughts on himself within the party. Maybe it was time to tell everyone who he was and his purpose, but only after this trouble ended. Survival was the key element for this battle.

Dice Rolls
  • June 05, 2010, 02:19:07 PM: Protection Strike plus +3 Wis. Modifier
    1d8+3 => 1d8 [1] (1) + 3 = 4

Digital Vulpine

• A digital fox in the quantum age.
  • "Ion cannon activated" "Oooh, shiny..."
    • View Profile
Reply #143 on: June 05, 2010, 06:04:59 PM
((Bad news folks, I'm getting erased from the internet for a few months.  I'll have to drop out of the campaign.  Good luck, see you much, much later.))

"Old soldiers never die, they just fade away for a little while..."

Dragyn

• View Profile
    • Canonfodder
Reply #144 on: June 05, 2010, 06:09:24 PM
((Oooh.  Well, we'll miss you.  Good luck with whatever.  See ya' when ya' get back.))

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
    • View Profile
Reply #145 on: June 05, 2010, 06:48:55 PM
After making a quick scan of the battle before sliding back agian, and letting out a loud cackle, unleashing a stream of psychic laughter on the foe in front him.

(Slide back out of close combat, and the Vicisous Mockery the Dragonshield, which if hit will give a -2 to attacks until my next turn)

Dice Rolls
  • June 05, 2010, 06:48:55 PM: Mockery Vs Wil
    1d20+4 => 1d20 [4] (4) + 4 = 8
  • June 05, 2010, 06:48:55 PM: Mockery Damage
    1d6+4 => 1d6 [5] (5) + 4 = 9

Jonas

• Yip!
    • View Profile
Reply #146 on: June 05, 2010, 07:29:06 PM
Barely alive, Legatus shuts his eyes tight and calls out to the magic within his blood. As he summons the Glimmer of Twilight to take himself to safety, something goes very, very wrong. What is supposed to be a quick flash of magic has become an unstable storm of spells. The party covers their eyes as a mighty light fills the battlefield and when it passes, Legatus is no where to be seen. Whether the fey spell--its instability provoked by his waning life--sent the Vale home to the Feywild or somewhere else entierly is impossible to guess. All you know is that he is no longer here.

Looking around in disbelief of your ally's disappearance, you notice that the kobolds are collapsed on the ground, their bodies covered in emerald flames that die down as you approach. What spared you from this fate is unknown, but it comforts you to think of it as a parting gift from your friend.

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
    • View Profile
Reply #147 on: June 05, 2010, 07:39:48 PM
As Krim approaches the place of Legatus's fall, and makes a quick prayer for safe journey on whatever plane that may be. He then looks to the others and he dusts himself off.

"A rest may be in order my friends don't you agree"

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #148 on: June 05, 2010, 07:59:19 PM
The raki jumped when the target he was just inches from burst into flames, then looked around, seeing one of his vale companions gone. Naito stared in disbelief where his comrade once stood, answering Krim with a simple "Yup..."

Geary: That means you get a companion for four levels, then it gets an upgrade.
Draykin: A very PAINFUL upgrade.
* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;
Geary: GET YOUR PET DRUNK.

Tvorsk

• That one dusty marsfox.
  • Server Manager
  • Anything can be solved if you'll try hard enough.
    • View Profile
Reply #149 on: June 05, 2010, 08:27:36 PM
Suddenly, I feel like my own hammer knocked me to the ground.
Once I regain consciousness, I recognize the feeling of my kind's magic... but wait... if I'm still here...
I open my eyes, jump to stand (GAH! Bad idea!) and look around. First I notice the dead kobolds, then the place from where Legatus disappeared. I run to it, and instinctively sniff, for no real reason.
He's gone... but might be alive..., I mutter quietly.

My ears twitch at the bard's words.
... Yes... let's rest...
And you too, my friend... wherever you are...

Thanks for reading,
-- Tvorsk

Draykin: And blast it, what is the world coming to when one cannot find a decent metal remix/cover of the Imperial March?