Author Topic: Sam Workbench and the Shattered Moon  (Read 64 times)

Sam Workbench

• Demon/Fox with God like powers
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • Help me I have literally been taken by demons!
    • View Profile
on: October 30, 2019, 08:19:44 PM
The night was cold damp and dark and yet there was a fire, the flames engulfed the house leaving nothing but ash where once stop a mighty castle for a family of wealth and fame. No one really knew the residence other than the fact that they were researchers of ancient ruins in near by lands Archine, they found books, bones, swords and even odd money, but no matter what you do or what you are death will always knock on your door one day and it is your choice what to do when he comes. They told me these things but it is not what I remember. What do I remember? Nothing, but the sound of the screaming sirens and screaming sound of voices, and the echoing voice of a man saying "Sam, the change is up to you now." and now I leave it up to you, the reader to chose what makes a man good and where do you draw the line?

SW

DragonizedHope

• Bubble Blowing Baby
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • Bubbles.
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 02, 2019, 08:34:59 AM
Looks good!
Dunno how to answer that last question, though.

Paio-kaaaa~!

Sam Workbench

• Demon/Fox with God like powers
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • Help me I have literally been taken by demons!
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 04, 2019, 07:35:52 PM
Chapter 1 The Unused Method Part One

Sam woke up in a flash his memories thinking on what he dreamed of, what was it? It was warm and loud, really loud. It was also bright and it hurt, the pain all he remembered was the pain now. Sam groaned, it probably had something to do with the fact that his ears were still ringing, maybe when they stopped. Sam got up to walk around the room and looked into the mirror to see one of the only thing he remembered, his hair was orange with one blue spike at the top, his eyes were teal and glowed like gems in the night, his snout, his smile were still a little red and covered with ash, he would clean it off tomorrow, and then there was the little light shining around him due to the placement of the light and the mirror.

The ringing was slowing down and his thoughts were flooding back to him, the fire he had little else to dream about besides this, but he was nearly out of school and the last week would start tomorrow and he would be free no more pain and no more bullies. it would all be over soon.

The alarm went off at six A.M. but Sam was all ready up and dressed in his blue sweatshirt with a hood and teal gloves and shoes that were found on him when the fire was being put out. Most kids arrived to school at his age on the hover board usually the Comet version 3.0, Comet stood for C.razy O.pen M.omentum E.conomy T.ransport. Sam arrived on the bus every single day, still wishing that he could do reach the school the way every one else does. He shrunk in his sit as the bus reached the high school, Judgment High (The high school of Archine) was a big three story building and had a cafeteria on the side in a different building, the colors of the school where representing the Archine flag purple, blue, and red, the flag would usually fly at sport events. The school mascot was a knight in a cloak and hood, represented the coming of death because that is the pain high school brings, but Sam did not like any of it being found in the fire made he a high topic of decisions. he found people daring each other to talk to him or bug him one person gave him matches on his fourth day saying it would make him feel at home.

Sam didn't want the bus to stop, but he knew the judge that was trying to find him a suitable home for him would not do so, then the bus began to slow down tell it came to a halt. Sam put his hood on and walked out of the bus feeling almost automatically eyes feel on him like stone in the sea and like the sea rippling around him was the topic of who he was. Sam didn't know what was worse the fact that people talked about him like this or that he himself did not know either. He began heading towards his first class, it was all about history of the world and how it changed when a demon from the world killed all life on it and then brought it all back but changed the body of man, while some escaped this fate using technology most were doomed.

"Hey, Sam" a voice from behind piped up.

"Thomas," Sam said "it is nice of you to greet me with warm salutations, but I must be making quick motions to my class to hold a descion with my teacher on a subject I find most important." Sam said this like it is placed due to the fact that it confuse people so they would not bother him.

"Sam, your words will not slow me down," Thomas said "you know we only meet a week ago and you are the only kid who does not fight back to the bullies." Thomas was a tall kid who played sports and bullied those with good grades to force them to help him with his home work, when Thomas heard about Sam's knowledge of history and science he automatically targeted Sam. Thomas then grabbed Sam's tufy of orange fur below the blue tuff of fur and threw Sam down. "You should fight back at this point, because no one will ever adopt you, Sam." and with this said Thomas kicked him in the ribs and stomped his tail and walked away. At this point Sam saw a shadow over him in the shape of a figure he thought he knew, but then it was gone.

The bell rang and Sam walked into his class, the class was blur the whole day was a blur and he kept seeing shadows moving on the walls, the doctors say this is because of the odd make up of his D.N.A. being the last one of his kind the think that his brain cells stimulate visions of figures to help trigger the fight of flight response. While Sam was thinking he bumped into his teacher who used to work at Science World the company responsible for the creation The Comet and other inventions.

"Sorry professor," Sam said "I was thinking about my stimulation problems."

"No Sam, the fault falls in my carelessness," Professor Walkman said forgivingly. she began picking up blue pints for a design that looked like a new Comet, but Sam knew it was so she could get her old job back, so he walked away right into Thomas and two other big kids.

"Well, well, well," Thomas said with a evil smile. "boys I think we found someone to throw in the dump, grab his arms and legs and take him with me." They picked him up and carried him away to the cities junk yard and throw him over the seven foot fence and left him in junk pile of metal. he sat up as they walked away but before he could curse their names he saw that there was a Comet right over in the other pile near by. Sam climbed up the pile to grab it and when he pulled out he saw why it was thrown away it engine was missing and he  saw that it need newer batteries, but Sam knew that with ever little bit of scrap he could make one that could move faster than another board made. He never made it back to school but by five,o clock it was time to test out the H.A.C. he turned it on and it emitted a low hum and warm air, and he on it and began making it exelerate and the he click a lever with his foot twice and cleared the fence with extra twelve feet he the began to go to the orphanage where his H.A.C. would be safe he could easily see himself winning a race due to the fact that the way he built it, it could reach the speed of light easily. He was ready, for the first time ever, to go back to that school of demons.

SW