Author Topic: [Group Commission] Have you ever wanted to be a refrigerator or a toaster?  (Read 6154 times)

Krysto

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Well today is your lucky day. Or, more appropriately, December is your lucky month.

This winter I'll be running a small (less than 10 slots total) group commission.

What's it about?

Well, since my last group commission bought Virmir a new washing machine, I figured this time we'd renovate his kitchen. Ok, not literally, but it made for a funny enough idea that I thought I'd give it a go and see who's interested.

For fans of inanimate/object TF, this picture will involve Virmir turning a variety of furries into shiny, new kitchen appliances.

This picture will include a background and is estimated to run between $40-50 per person based on the number of applicants and the relative complexity of your character.

Slots include but are not fully limited to:

-Refrigerator/Freezer Combo [TAKEN]
-Oven/Stovetop [TAKEN]
-Microwave [OPEN]
-Dishwasher [TAKEN]
-Toaster [TAKEN]
-Blender [TAKEN]
-Kitchen Sink [TAKEN]
-Electric Mixer/KitchenAid [OPEN]
-Misc/Other if all other slots full [MAX 2 OPEN, 1 TAKEN]

If you're interested and would like to tentatively reserve a slot, please comment below. Payment/refs are NOT required until November.

Thanks for reading!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 11:56:23 AM by Krysto »

Jake

• The TF Labrador
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • I love magic TF cookies
    • View Profile
I am interested but I don’t know if I will have the money $40USD is like $60 for me but if I can I would like to be the Electric Mixer

The happy TF Labrador

Krysto

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
The commission will be early December, so you have at least two months to save up for it if you really want.

EisenManfred

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
  • Gshep out there
    • View Profile
Heya can I be a Refrigerator?

Then you are freakishly tall~ Vir

Krysto

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Heya can I be a Refrigerator?

You most certainly can, want me to put you down for the slot?

EisenManfred

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
  • Gshep out there
    • View Profile
Yes please

Then you are freakishly tall~ Vir

PheagleAdler

• #00 Phil Adler (WR)
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • Fly, Pheagle, Fly!
    • View Profile
Krysto, that's so sweet of you to renovate Vir's kitchen, and with help from real furs XP

Actually I haven't gotten something from Vir in a few years and I have been looking to branch out a bit in terms of types of TF so if there are spots left may I take the dishwasher?

Krysto

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Alrighty folks, as we're nearing the month of December, it's time to start getting the ball rolling. I'll be reaching out to anybody who requested a slot in order to get more information and get some details down so I can send off for a more concrete price quote.
Expect to hear from me over the weekend.

As of now, slots are NOT closed - we still have room for 1-3 more people, tops so don't hesitate to drop a reply if you want to claim one of them for yourself.

Krysto

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Alrighty, all slots have been locked in and the commission should be coming soon.

Thanks everyone for participating!

Prince Timber Of Henvire

• The Prince with Problems
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Crowns are awkard to wear, So I don't wear any
    • View Profile
    • Solar Forces Offical
My answer is Simple, What's even is a fridge or a toaster? Of course I'm kidding, No I have never even thought about it.

PT