Author Topic: Grey-A KyleTheRed Tale  (Read 3956 times)

KyleTheRed

• The Grey Fox in Red. Not to be confused with Kylo Ren
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • A tea-addicted Norse Grey Fox
    • View Profile
on: August 21, 2019, 08:33:02 AM
     Hey Guys, I have officially gotten myself into storywriting! This is a little tale I'm working on, and I plan on updating it as I create it! Anyway, here's the beginning of it. I'd love to hear feedback!

Grey-A KyleTheRed Tale

With a start, he jerked his head up quickly. He looked down to see burnt and withered grass, which felt cold to his hands. It crumbled the instant he felt it’s cool touch. He lifted his head, noticing the wrenching pain in his neck. Looking up, he saw rubble strewn all over the place. Fires burned in the distance, and he smelled smoke and copper. But he knew what he smelled wasn’t copper. Looking over himself, his arms were lacerated and cut up, and his leg needed serious medical attention. He felt faint and woozy. Picking himself up shot a pain that nearly threw him back down again. He limped close to a wall, and suddenly heard a low whine. Looking over the wall, he saw what appeared to be a small, furry form. Then he gasped. This wasn’t any small creature, this was a Grey Fox. This was the fox he had shared his life with. And it had just issued its final breath…

“NOOOOO!!!!” Kyle yelled as he fell backwards in his chair. He looked around and noticed he was just sitting in his quarters in his Star Dreadnought. Tears were streaming down his eyes as he picked up his chair. “It was only a flashback,” He thought to himself. Kyle noticed that the small green Stone on his left paw’s glow was fading. “Darn that stone!” He said out loud. He sat back down and looked at his computer, noticing several frantic messages concerning his state. He sent a message to say he was fine and that he needed time to himself. Kyle logged off and prepared to shut down his computer when his mouse hovered over a single folder. Kyle cringed. This folder contained his life’s story. Every memory, every war, even his childhood was logged into this one folder. Kyle sighed, double-clicked the folder, and he began to read...
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 11:38:41 AM by KyleTheRed »

(21:58:52) KieliIndustries: Kylo Reyn
(21:58:52) Virmir: What did you say?
(21:59:05) Virmir: Kylo Reyn? GAH HA HA
(21:59:07) Virmir: I like.
(21:59:33) KyleTheRed: apparently I have a new nickname

Jake

• The TF Labrador
  • I love magic TF cookies
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: August 21, 2019, 08:37:02 AM
It deep but it have gotten me interested can’t wait to see more of it kyle great job

The happy TF Labrador

Aurum Lupus

• Timetraveling World Jumping Wolf
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
  • Where are all the wolves?All I see here are foxes.
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 21, 2019, 11:22:39 AM
Wow, if I start writing this is the type of writing I would like to do.
Also, you have one grammar/spelling mistake. Other than that, it's pretty good. Can't wait to see more.

Sincerely Aurum Lupus

KyleTheRed

• The Grey Fox in Red. Not to be confused with Kylo Ren
  • A tea-addicted Norse Grey Fox
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 23, 2019, 11:20:41 AM
Part two is up!

Kyle’s story began because of a fox. Kyle was born as Kyle Redfur, a simple boy born to a wealthy family in New York. His parents worked in a prominent Law Firm, meaning Kyle lived fairly well off. While he was happy, Kyle still longed to be something bigger than himself. Kyle went to good schools and generally enjoyed his walks to and from school. One snowy December morning, Kyle took a walk to school on a different path.

And this is where our story begins.

Kyle was whistling to himself while walking his normal path home when he saw a split in the path. Looking down the path,  he thought he saw a shape moving in the distance. Kyle, looking around and seeing no one around, darted quickly down the path. He frantically looked around.

That’s when he heard it.

Kyle suddenly heard a soft, high-pitched whine to his left. He turned around and saw something he couldn’t believe. It was a small, frail, cold grey fox. The two stared at each other for what seemed like hours. All Kyle felt at the time was pity for the fox he had come across. He picked up the whimpering fox and tucked the frail creature in the folds of his jacket. He then walked back home, stroking the fox all the way home

Once he got home, he took the fox straight to his room and placed it on an old dog bed. He wrapped the little fox in blankets and set it in front of a heater. After sitting with the fox for a while, he got up to let it sleep.

The next morning, Kyle woke up to find the fox lying asleep on his belly. After petting it for a while, Kyle set it down on his pillow and got ready for school. Once he got back, the fox was sitting on his bed, wagging its tail, waiting for him. Kyle energetically set down his backpack and hopped on his bed, playing with the fox.

This went on for quite a long time. Kyle soon named the fox after his favorite color: Red. Kyle and Red’s relationship grew and soon became an inseparable bond. Everyone who saw them together couldn’t believe how strong a relationship the two had formed. Even his own parents loved the bond between them. This relationship grew and grew.

But all good things are not meant to last.

April 25, 2015

Kyle took Red out for a walk on that fateful warm Saturday afternoon. Kyle had read a newspaper article about a lab that had reportedly exploded a few days earlier, but paid no mind to it. Taking Red out was part of his daily routine by now. Kyle decided to take Red into the hustle and bustle of downtown New York

It was this decision that Kyle would regret for the rest of his days.

Suddenly, A burst of blue light emanated from the nearest Skyscraper. Kyle recognized the tower to be Stark Tower. Suddenly, a beam shot into the air and collided with the sky. But instead of continuing on, the beam stopped and formed a portal-like opening in the sky. Kyle gasped as alien-like ships flew out of the portal. Kyle grabbed Red and started running back the way he came.

People all around him were yelling and running in terror. Kyle dodged a car that nearly hit him and made for Central Park. Suddenly, a missile struck the ground and threw him to the side. Red flew out of his arms and landed further away. Another concussion rattled him, and his vision went blurry.

Kyle swung his head from side to side, taking in the scenery. Everything around him burned. Rubble was strewn everywhere, and he was bleeding badly in several places. But only one thing was on his mind.

“Where is Red!!!?!!!”

(21:58:52) KieliIndustries: Kylo Reyn
(21:58:52) Virmir: What did you say?
(21:59:05) Virmir: Kylo Reyn? GAH HA HA
(21:59:07) Virmir: I like.
(21:59:33) KyleTheRed: apparently I have a new nickname

Aurum Lupus

• Timetraveling World Jumping Wolf
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
  • Where are all the wolves?All I see here are foxes.
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 23, 2019, 04:23:00 PM
Wow, I did not expect this to be a marvel fan-fic.

Sincerely Aurum Lupus

Jake

• The TF Labrador
  • I love magic TF cookies
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 26, 2019, 03:27:49 PM
Great job kyle are you going to keep adding more and more to it?

The happy TF Labrador