Author Topic: The Tower of Kershoft! Kinda er soft.  (Read 8794 times)

Niro

• An Odd Occurrence of Abominable Enigma
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
    • View Profile
on: February 22, 2010, 11:07:02 PM
This is the story of a fox and a dream! He wished for a tower while rolling one faithful day in the newly added Theater. Then a thought hit him! A thought that if there was no tower, he should make his own! A grand and noble tower! So the restless were-fox went to work! He tore many chairs and carpet from the floor and gathered many seat cushions! Then he stacked the chairs together in a very unstable fashion and coated the skeletal chair frame of the tower in carpet! The top of the tower he layered with cushions and then went to get nails in order to complete his masterpiece. He secured the makeshift tower together and dubbed it Kershoft Tower! It was to forever reside in the far back left corner of the Theater where he would happily guard and rule it as his own.
But Alas! Good things cannot last forever. A fiend by the name of LoCk approach the tower with an axe of pure discord! The were-fox helplessly tossed cushions at him to defend his newly made masterpiece, but it was no use! LoCk cleaved away the cushions as if they were nothing but fluff!
Then the unspeakable happened! LoCk set a blaze to the mighty tower and it burned with the fury of a thousand chairs! Niro leapt from his throne and watched sadly as his domain burned to the floor. He bowed his head in somber silence, but then noticed a new sound! LoCk, the very fiend that had burned his tower to ashes, was now constructing a new tower! A much grander one of brick and stones! Niro argued, "This tower will not be soft and therefore the name cannot be Kershoft!" Then LoCk held aloft the one true softness.. Pillows! Niro was pleased with the idea and so the tower's construction was continued! A dragon known as Kampkraft lurked and watched on as the tower of brick and pillows rose higher into the Theater. The master architect LoCk worked at miraculous speeds and made the 100 foot tall tower in mere minutes! It soon rose higher than even Kampkraft stood tall! LoCK sped from the peaks of the newly finished second tower and then etched upon its wall the story of Kershoft. To this very day the tower still stands. And that is the story of Kinda er soft. Niro rules from atop it happily and quietly in the Theater's corner, guarding all within its reach.

Keep a positive outlook it will be the blade that cuts through all the negativity in this world.

Niro

• An Odd Occurrence of Abominable Enigma
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 11:09:08 PM
A quick silly story I threw together about a tower I now reside in when I'm in the Theater. There are probably some grammatical errors since I wrote this in all of 30 minutes or less. Thanks to Kampkraft and LoCk for the help with it! Also Kai played an important role in popping in an out of the chat as I constructed this in my head!^^

Keep a positive outlook it will be the blade that cuts through all the negativity in this world.

KaiAdin

• Evil Feline Ice Mage
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • *Pokes* Mewhahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • KC Central Nexus
Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 11:12:07 PM
Hahah.. Sorry I didnt stay Loner to watch the grand tower being buit! XD

But.. i think.. I shall Draw (sketch) this ]:)

* (Kai|MentosKitty) is Fresh and Full of life!
(Kai|MentosKitty): X3
Tvorsk: Kitty - The Mewmaker.

Lopez

• Resident (Human) Analyzer
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Your friendly local Human Representative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 04:32:28 AM
I'll have to agree. This whole ridiculous situation would be perfect for a picture. ];)

...but that's just my opinion, so don't let it bother you too much!