Author Topic: I wonder if someone from CF comes into a PG version of our world.  (Read 2742 times)

Aurum Lupus

• Timetraveling World Jumping Wolf
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
  • Where are all the wolves?All I see here are foxes.
    • View Profile
I wonder if anyone of the characters of CF or anyone of the Reyn Species somehow ended up on a PG version of our world. I thought up three ways on how to introduce them to our world.
1. They come in through a wormhole like device and they just meet us.
2. Wormhole device, comes through the test subject to see if it's a good world. Sees us, tell the people back home what they saw, a team goes to our world and find it void of humans, as if they disappeared the day they arrived.
3. Same thing happens as 2. but only humans under the age of 20 remain.

I would like to here some of your theories about this scenario happening, if it happens. It's highly doubtful that the comic it self would go down that road. Although who knows, maybe it happens 6 months to a year after the events of the comic.
Sincerely Aurum Lupus

Sincerely Aurum Lupus

Jake

• The TF Labrador
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • I love magic TF cookies
    • View Profile
That really interesting

The happy TF Labrador

KieliIndustries

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • "Random with a purpose"
    • View Profile
I'm not sure how people would react, it would all be very irregular to humankind. I, for one, would welcome a group of fox people if they'd hold back on destruction for a change. But I'm over 20 so I guess I'm at the mercy of the scenario to be chosen...

-KieliIndustries
"Random with a purpose!"

Aurum Lupus

• Timetraveling World Jumping Wolf
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
  • Where are all the wolves?All I see here are foxes.
    • View Profile
I'm not sure how people would react, it would all be very irregular to humankind. I, for one, would welcome a group of fox people if they'd hold back on destruction for a change. But I'm over 20 so I guess I'm at the mercy of the scenario to be chosen...
I was thinking around the lines of this happening if #2 was to happen. https://youtu.be/v6Agqm4K7Ok Except the Reyn may figure out our technology and keep some of it running if they wanted to. Although for #3, yeah you'd be one of those to have disappeared since your over 20. [:(
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 11:25:58 AM by Aurum Lupus »

Sincerely Aurum Lupus