Author Topic: New profile  (Read 3374 times)

Jake

• The TF Labrador
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • I love magic TF cookies
    • View Profile
on: January 13, 2019, 01:45:09 AM
Hey I look for a new profile photo for CF and new Species but I don’t know what to be. At the moment I am a red panda [www.deviantart.com] do you guys and girls have a idea of what I could be?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 04:21:09 PM by Jake »

The happy TF Labrador

KieliIndustries

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • "Random with a purpose"
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 15, 2019, 02:08:49 PM
Well, personally I haven't seen any red panda characters on here since I signed up, so it's always nice to have something new! Do you want to keep your character though, or do you intend to change it?

-KieliIndustries
"Random with a purpose!"

Jake

• The TF Labrador
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 15, 2019, 04:42:43 PM
Well, personally I haven't seen any red panda characters on here since I signed up, so it's always nice to have something new! Do you want to keep your character though, or do you intend to change it?
I am the only red panda? I did not know that. I just know nothing about red pandas. I wanted to change my profile to art work. I can’t find a good red panda the profile I have now is from a app call facerig so I can say it is me but I just feel like it not my and someone can just get the some app and use him like what I did. So I wanted something new. I do like having a red panda profile 
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 04:45:43 PM by Jake »

The happy TF Labrador

Jake

• The TF Labrador
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 07:45:45 AM
I have a new profile photo coming Thanks to KieliIndustries

Hare is my new profile photo https://www.deviantart.com/kieliindustries/art/Jake-Portrait-781524321?ga_submit_new=10%3A1547744671 Look great Thank to KieliIndustries
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 02:33:38 PM by Jake »

The happy TF Labrador