Author Topic: Yet Another Thing has Happened.  (Read 2306 times)

Somebody

• Somebody else.
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Well, that just happened.
    • View Profile
on: December 09, 2018, 06:16:54 PM
So, here's a random story that I came up with earlier today. Kyle makes an appearance, by the the way. Will expand later.

We were running away.
      Quite a spectacle, really: two cartoony, anthromorphic animals - a tiger with glowing blue stripes and an otter with red tattoos and a robe - being chased by soldiers clad in white armor, blasting laser rifles.
      Why were we running, you ask? Oh, the usual, trying to start a revolution on a planet under the tyrannical rule of a galaxy's greatest threat. Hey, didn't say it was normal everywhere.
      Racing through the cavern lit only by my stripes and Kyle's lightsaber and Nordic rune,  we eventually came across a large chasm.
      "Why is there always a pit between where we are and where we need to be?!" I exclaimed.
      "I don't know, but I don't think we can levitate each other across," the otter replied. How does he remain so calm?
      Looking around, I noticed the remnants of a brigde: wooden posts driven into the ground and a frayed rope spanning the gap. I was forming an idea, and I didn't like it.
      "Kyle, what potions do you have?"
      "Huh?"
      "Potion inventory, what do you still have?"
      "Oh, let's see... I have a purple potio-"
      "Use it on me."
      Kyle raised an eyebrow. "What? But you-"
      "No time to explain, just hit me with it before I change my mind!"
      "O-okay."
      I closed my eyes as the glass shattered on me. The potion was horribly cold as it seeped beyond my fur and into me.
      The transformation was nearly instantaneous. My hair grew down to the small of my back, I felt my hips widen and my chest surge out into a pair of breasts. I went from Ty to Terra, just like that.
      I ran to the wooden posts and set my hands (paws? I get confused in this world way too often) on them, feeling my magic surge through my arms and into the posts and the rope, which was, fortunately, made of organic fibers.
      I willed new life into them, making the posts grow deep into the ground and out of the cliff, starting to span across the abyss. The frayed rope grew branches, reinforcing the forming bridge and providing support from below.
      After about a minute, with the blaster-toting Troopers still far behind, I had formed a living bridge out of some rope and wood.
      "When did you..."
      "I experimented after Kieli forced me to be a girl the first time. Now let's get going."
      "O-okay," said the surprised otter

Autocorrect is a curse.

KieliIndustries

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • "Random with a purpose"
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 09, 2018, 08:18:00 PM
I like it! Thanks so much for throwing a quick Kieli reference in there, you can always use Kieli in your work!  [:)

-KieliIndustries
"Random with a purpose!"