Author Topic: About Cosmic  (Read 3274 times)

Somebody

• Somebody else.
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Well, that just happened.
    • View Profile
on: October 23, 2018, 09:10:30 PM
Cosmic is the character that represents me in all of my stories. I see him as one in myself, but a seperate being as well. Like a split personality.
Cosmic is not human. Let me just get that out of the way first. Sure, his main, preferred form may look it, but just look closely at his character and you'll see why.
Cosmic goes through what I refer to as "universal instability." This basically just means that his form changes based on the world. For instance, if Cosmic travelled to Virmir-World, he'd change into his Ty form, which is a magical anthro tiger.
Another thing is that he travels through worlds, which I probably should've explained first. He has no clue how he does so, just that it's through the crystal that he has.
The crystal has strange powers over time and space (SHUT UP, IT'S NOT AN INFINITY STONE!) and is the key to his sword's full power. The sword and gemstone do, in fact, change with his form, which is why Ty will never be seen with the sword and he'll never have either in his dragon  form. As Ty, the sword becomes a gauntlet that harnesses power from him and the gem (NOT THE INFINITY GAUNTLET, IT DOESN'T COVER HIS FINGERS!). The dragon form, they become part of him.
Galactic is probably tre most complex form of his, as it's an energy that is basically the same thing as his raw power. Because he's more of a fluid in this form, he can reshape it to whatever he desires. Also, the sword and gem are part of his energy in this form. I consider it to be his most powerful form simply because that's what it is - his own power.

Autocorrect is a curse.

KieliIndustries

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • "Random with a purpose"
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 01:21:26 PM
I like this! Any chance you've got a picture of your Ty or dragon forms? This is truly "Random with a purpose!"  [:)

-KieliIndustries
"Random with a purpose!"

Somebody

• Somebody else.
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Well, that just happened.
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 10:55:35 PM
I like this! Any chance you've got a picture of your Ty or dragon forms? This is truly "Random with a purpose!"  [:)
Finishing the reference for my dragon form, Ty can be seen in my gallery, and I need to kearn how to do faces in order to make normal Cosmic's ref.

Autocorrect is a curse.