Author Topic: Survey: Anthropomorphic Fans?  (Read 2968 times)

KieliIndustries

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • "Random with a purpose"
    • View Profile
on: October 10, 2018, 09:12:44 PM
Hey everyone, KieliIndustries here. Relatively new to the public comic community and I've heard that some people consider themselves "anthropomorphic fans." This interests me as it's not something I've encountered in my personal life. So, since Crimson Flag follows the adventures of anthropomorphic foxes, I was wondering how many of you guys consider yourself anthropomorphic fans, or "anthro" if you prefer that term? Would you say yes or no, and if yes, do you have a particular type of animal you like the best as comic characters? Thanks everyone at CF! {fox}

-KieliIndustries
"Random with a purpose!"

KieliIndustries

• View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 08:14:25 PM
I guess you're probably all here because you liked something in the "anthro" genre enough to publicly associate with Crimson Flag! (I honestly hope you like CF if you're here or what's the point!) So I guess I should rephrase this. Do you have a character (or more than one) and what types of animals are they? Just getting to know people here!

-KieliIndustries
"Random with a purpose!"

KieliIndustries

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 08:15:51 PM
My main character is Kieli, she's a cat. My side characters tend to be cats too unless another user's character stops by.

-KieliIndustries
"Random with a purpose!"

Somebody

• Somebody else.
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Well, that just happened.
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 08:21:49 PM
Ty and Aaron. Ty is another form of Cosmic, a magical tiger with blue stripes on contrast to normally a human looking person with a special sword. Aaron is his friend who usually goes by the Wolf, or just Wolf, although it is a little redundant in his warrior wolf form, so he just goes by Aaron. Normally he has magic, but this form doesn't, so he uses his sword and dagger instead. And if I went on to backstories, this would be ten times as long, so I'm leaving it here.

Autocorrect is a curse.

KieliIndustries

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 05:23:14 AM
Thanks!  [:P

-KieliIndustries
"Random with a purpose!"

KieliIndustries

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 16, 2018, 05:37:20 AM
Kieli doesn't exactly represent me as a person, she's more of a comics-only thing, but I use a cat as my default anyways. Don't know what I'd do if I had 2 like you- hope they got along maybe? If you ever want to share your backstory, I'm curious- message me!

-KieliIndustries
"Random with a purpose!"