Author Topic: What fox would you be on the Red Fox Railroad.  (Read 5154 times)

ConductorRailfox

• Railroad Conductor
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
  • A fat fox that likes trains and drinks tea.
    • View Profile
on: May 29, 2018, 01:59:31 PM
Tell me a story why you rode on the Red Fox Railroad.

EisenManfred

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
  • Gshep out there
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 29, 2018, 09:49:05 PM
I would just be grey

Then you are freakishly tall~ Vir

Cool Coyote

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 11:08:51 AM
I would be the fox in the dinning car, hording all the muffins to myself. Muffins!

KieliIndustries

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • "Random with a purpose"
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 18, 2018, 01:21:08 PM
Only foxes allowed? My main character is a female cat but she doesn't represent me personally in any way - I may have to draw a fox version of me just so I can get on this train. If anyone's interested I may give it a try, let me know! Don't know too much about foxes so I'll just go with Red. {fox}

-KieliIndustries
"Random with a purpose!"

KyleTheRed

• The Grey Fox in Red. Not to be confused with Kylo Ren
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • A tea-addicted Norse Grey Fox
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 10:33:39 PM
I would be my same ol' Gray Fox self.

I took the train in order to get to a small town in North Dakota, not knowing what I would encounter. All I had was a mysterious message sent to me by a mysterious "Virmir." I had no prior knowledge of him, but careful research found that he was a very powerful mage. He needed to show me something that would supposedly enhance my connection with the Force. He only gave me a location and nothing more. A local Otter had recommended that I take the Red Fox Railroad, and I had heard some decent reviews. Me being a Grey, I hoped I didn't stand out too much. I boarded the train as soon as it entered the station and was immediately greeted by a very energetic Red Fox. "The name's Railfox, and you are? " he asked. "My name's Kyle." I answered. "Well Kyle, glad to have you aboard the famous Red Fox Railroad. I'll show you to your seat." I followed this Railfox guy to my seat, and immediately deposited my Lightsaber and suitcase into the storage compartment. "Anything else I can do for you?" He asked. "Not at the moment, no, but thanks for showing me to my seat." I replied. "Alrighty then! Nice meeting you Kyle!" And with that, he was gone. I sat back and enjoyed the comfy chair as the train took off. About 45 minutes later, I had the sudden urge to use the bathroom, but I had no Idea where the cart was. I got up out of my seat, grabbed my Saber and went in search of the bathrooms. Ten minutes later, I walked into a completely empty cart. There was absolutely nothing in it. I stood there confused when I suddenly heard a small chuckle. I ignited my lightsaber and yelled "Whose there!" I looked up briefly to see a Red Fox dash by, wearing a vaguely familiar getup. Before I had time to wonder who exactly it might be, I felta sharp, stinging pain in my gut. I looked down to see what exactly had harmed me, and what I saw worried me. A small blue dart...

Should I continue this?

(21:58:52) KieliIndustries: Kylo Reyn
(21:58:52) Virmir: What did you say?
(21:59:05) Virmir: Kylo Reyn? GAH HA HA
(21:59:07) Virmir: I like.
(21:59:33) KyleTheRed: apparently I have a new nickname

KieliIndustries

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 10, 2018, 08:56:55 PM
Yes! Keep it going!

-KieliIndustries
"Random with a purpose!"

KieliIndustries

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 10, 2018, 09:18:12 PM
Well, I guess there's a spot on this railroad for Kieli now! Didn't realize when I chose "red fox" that Virmir was actually going to turn Kieli into one! I mean, I wouldn't mind myself, but Kieli isn't taking the change too easily!
https://www.deviantart.com/virmir/art/Culture-Shock-767193567

I'm not Kieli but if it takes a fox to get on this train, I might as well be a fox too for the duration of the ride! Heard it's quite an honor.

-KieliIndustries
"Random with a purpose!"