Author Topic: Bodybuilding Contest With Daren The Werefox - Group Commission  (Read 11444 times)

foxgamer01

• Solid Fox, Daren Crevan
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Allons-Y
    • View Profile
    • Foxgamer01 of DA
Hello there, everyone. This is a group commission that'll most likely be drawn by Caleb Lloyd (so no speedos). The idea about it is that a bunch of furs are out in a bodybuilding contest, but Daren is in his werefox form, which is very large and muscular (as can be seen here and here). Really, it's meant to be a silly picture that shows how huge and muscular Daren as a werefox really is.

It came about because of a discussion on a Picarto chat where I discuss ideas with Daren and it was suggested to me that it should be a group picture idea. I know that to be a part of a picture only to be outclassed by one character, the one who's organizing it, is rather egotistical, but the others gave their support and I decided to make this post to see if there's really any interest, despite the fact that the largest and most muscular by a long shot will be my character.

I'm hoping that it'll get enough interest by the end of the month. Then I'll contact Caleb with the group picture idea with everyone who's interested in joining. I hope it'll be a fun one!

-----
People who are interested:
Selden
Eisen
Talcott
Chris Bondie
Raf_Cian
Dmitriy
Caleb_Lloyd
i8cherrypie
ArcusMike99
Licos
DeanFox
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 11:04:43 PM by foxgamer01 »

(19:14:28) Virmir: All of Foxgamer's pics are either super happy or BATTLE.
(19:14:53) Virmir: Except that one roo one.
--

Selden

• View Profile
I suppose I could be in, just for comedic purposes.

Tyla: Ty Ty ty Ty Ty Ty
Tyla: we need more tys
Selden: No, no, no. Then we'd need a tybreaker.
* Tvorsk snickers!
Tyla: ...
Tyla: that was...
Tvorsk: Tyla, the word you're looking for is "beautiful". {;)
Virmir: I need to hire Selden as an editor. [;)

EisenManfred

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
  • Gshep out there
    • View Profile
I'm interested in it

Then you are freakishly tall~ Vir

Talcott

• View Profile
Sure count me in, have a second otter.

Anyone else think it's a coincidence that saute rhymes with all day?

Raf_Cian

• View Profile
*blows epic levels of dust off account*

Caleb's commission information doesn't mention his additional character rates, but assuming it's the normal 50% base cost I'm in.

Question is, which character do you want?
Raf Cian because it's a Crimson Flag community thing... and he'll likely come with the Auto Buffer for some of those looking to catch up to Daren.
Or Ryan Galen, for actual muscle definition and maybe that friendly rivalry between him and Daren that is probably only in my head.
...guess you could also choose Cyrus Cian, but he doesn't have any ref's for Caleb to use. So I wouldn't recommend it unless you really like the idea of blue hair.

I'm more concerned about who would fit into the end product than any particular character getting representation, so I'll let Daren decide. I'm only offering one, so I'll be curious to see who he most desires.

Karina

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
    • View Profile
Ah, I almost forgot. Consider me interested.

Caleb_Lloyd

• Fat fox thief
    • View Profile
I can probably join in, composition willing.

Price wise, suppose a $33 per person would be fine

I'll plan to keep all the characters on separate layers as well.
People'd get a group image, and an individual, just for keeps

foxgamer01

• Allons-Y
    • View Profile
    • Foxgamer01 of DA
Just going to put up an update on how the picture is going to look currently and how much it'll cost for each person.

Basically, how it's going to look is that all of the characters on the list is doing a pose-off and other silliness on a stage (flexing muscles, lifting weights, perhaps helping others gain extra muscles, and judging). All while that's going on, Daren in his muscular werefox form, the largest in the pic, is actually lifting the entire stage and everyone and everything on it by himself with his own two hands.

I like to give a shoutout for EisenManfred for suggesting that idea to me.

The art style for this is what Caleb calls the 'Digital Vignette'. Here are some example drawings by him to get an idea of what it looks like. https://www.weasyl.com/~caleblloyd/submissions/1563752/gaming-glaurung https://www.weasyl.com/~caleblloyd/submissions/1536838/east-meets-west https://www.weasyl.com/~caleblloyd/submissions/1457509/non-destructive-daren

As for the price, Caleb said that it'll be $33 per person. I do apologize if anyone here wanted to join but can't because of the price.

Anyways, I hope that there will be plenty of people interested in joining. ^.|.^

--

i8cherrypie

• Crimson Flag Fan
  • Greetings!
    • View Profile
Sure! That sounds like fun! I'm interested. ^^

ArcusMike99

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
I would love to but first i need to save the money for Virmir! ^^

Licos

• TF Wizard
  • Newcomer
  • Transformation hazard
    • View Profile
    • Licographics
Reply #10 on: April 09, 2018, 01:32:53 PM
I'd like to join :D Selden mentioned this to me and I'm deeply interested. I'll be looking forward to it ^^

TyVulpintaur

Reply #11 on: April 11, 2018, 02:52:50 PM
How much would it be per person?

foxgamer01

• Allons-Y
    • View Profile
    • Foxgamer01 of DA
Reply #12 on: April 11, 2018, 03:00:18 PM
How much would it be per person?

$33 per person.

--

foxgamer01

• Allons-Y
    • View Profile
    • Foxgamer01 of DA
Reply #13 on: April 24, 2018, 04:53:57 PM
UPDATE:

I would like you guys to send me a detailed info on what your characters are doing in the pic (and I do mean detailed since Caleb, the artist, likes it when there's plenty of detail). Once that happens, I'll send the info to Caleb on May 2nd. That way, we can have plenty of time to get our info ready and still have more people joining in.

Remember, the basis of the picture is that, while the characters on the stage are doing their silliness (body posing, weight lifting, making others bulk up, being a judge), Daren is underneath, lifting the stage by himself.

As a final reminder, the cost per character is $33.

Have fun and enjoy!

--

DeanFox

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: April 25, 2018, 01:08:19 PM
may I join this?