Author Topic: Accepting Story Requests!  (Read 10755 times)

Jonas

• Writer Fox, Glasses Fox, Book Fox, Bouncy Fox!
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • Yip!
    • View Profile
on: January 31, 2010, 02:11:24 PM
Heya! I've been a bit bored lately so I'm accepting story requests to get my creative inks flowing. If you'd like a short story written for you, please try to include as many details as possible and tell me if you want it set in a specific universe (PAW, Xanadu, etc.)

Current Story Order:

1. Geary

2. Kiba

3. Alias

4. Kenku

There will be a delay before I post stories after I finish them, as I want to give the requestee time to enjoy it to themselves.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 07:33:57 PM by Jonas »

"Technically speaking, phoenixes are actually pretty flammable." --Donnie

Fen

• Secret Wizard
  • For the glory of the sammich!
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 02:13:51 PM
WRITE A WOLF.
with that silliness out of the way, anything in the Fentech universe would be cool.

When was the last time you hugged your sammich?

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 02:16:26 PM
How about something along the lines of Daniel and Jonas in trouble being in trouble because the government decided to declare Teefers not human anymore and therefore not deserving of human rights, like walking down the street?

I love people. Especially nice people. Especially nice people who give me bellyrubs. <3

Jonas

• Writer Fox, Glasses Fox, Book Fox, Bouncy Fox!
  • Yip!
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 02:18:32 PM
Fenrs: Will need some more information on the setting before I write another story for it in case I tread on part of your plot. If you can send me some more information in a PM then I can  do it.

Kiba: As interesting as that would be, teefers lacking rights is something the PAW setting was created to avoid, as its precursor, the Blind Pig, had that property and it was becoming problematic.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 05:51:54 PM by Jonas »

"Technically speaking, phoenixes are actually pretty flammable." --Donnie

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 31, 2010, 02:22:42 PM
Write a story about the CF Regulars going on a quest of epic proportions! And by that, I mean playing a table-top RPG. Preferably with either Virmir or Tvorsk as the DM.

Geary: That means you get a companion for four levels, then it gets an upgrade.
Draykin: A very PAINFUL upgrade.
* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;
Geary: GET YOUR PET DRUNK.

KaiAdin

• Evil Feline Ice Mage
  • *Pokes* Mewhahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • KC Central Nexus
Reply #5 on: January 31, 2010, 02:31:51 PM
Write a story about the CF Regulars going on a quest of epic proportions! And by that, I mean playing a table-top RPG. Preferably with either Virmir or Tvorsk as the DM.

Haha cant we actually *go* on an adventure somewhere? That would be even cooler than an RPG

* (Kai|MentosKitty) is Fresh and Full of life!
(Kai|MentosKitty): X3
Tvorsk: Kitty - The Mewmaker.

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 31, 2010, 02:57:49 PM

Haha cant we actually *go* on an adventure somewhere? That would be even cooler than an RPG

But putting it in table-top format gives the chance to add funny commentary and aggravate the DM

Geary: That means you get a companion for four levels, then it gets an upgrade.
Draykin: A very PAINFUL upgrade.
* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;
Geary: GET YOUR PET DRUNK.

Fen

• Secret Wizard
  • For the glory of the sammich!
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 31, 2010, 03:10:40 PM

I'm tempted to ask to be the DM myself but that'd leave all you guys going through the cave of infinite sandwich illusions which leads to the hall of nonexistant mirrors and the incorrectly spelled archepalego, where you must fight germlins, skilletons, way-verns, leading up to a fight with The Tongue Flayer. I think at least a few of you would go completely insane halfway into that campaign.

...actually, that'd be an awesome story.

When was the last time you hugged your sammich?

Lopez

• Resident (Human) Analyzer
  • Your friendly local Human Representative
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: January 31, 2010, 07:51:40 PM
Write a story about a psychologist who has to deal with the victims of a transformation setting (such as pig and whistle) as they struggle to adapt, (but it's actually really a role-reversal! as he has to deal with how his OWN psyche reacts to being transformed at the same time as he helps his patients.)

...but that's just my opinion, so don't let it bother you too much!

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #9 on: January 31, 2010, 07:53:00 PM
Make http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1845815/ into an actual story! I'd love to see how you do with it ^^

I love people. Especially nice people. Especially nice people who give me bellyrubs. <3

Alias

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: February 01, 2010, 01:38:37 AM
A deadly ninja accidentally bursts into the wrong house and finds himself in the middle of a five year old's birthday party.  He convinces everyone that he's part of the surprise party and ends up serving cake.

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • "Join for drinks and enojy the side effects!"
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: February 02, 2010, 04:51:24 PM
Hmmm....this is my idea. 2-3 months ago on a world much like hours, a strange man starting to offer a "cure all" to thoes that are lame and terminally sick, telling them that one does and they would be well. However, as thoes who took the drink has found all things come with a price, as in being cured, the person becomes a anthromorph.

The story Id like is a TV reporter talking to one of the newly "Cured" and ask what their opinions on the change, on issues, and other stuff.