Author Topic: New Character! Samuel Garrison  (Read 1015 times)

Cecilia

• Magic Mouse (In Training)
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • *squeak!*
    • View Profile
on: December 19, 2017, 09:30:21 AM
ĎEllo fuzzies! Iíve drummed up a new character for my little world Iím putting together. Heís meant to be a antagonist/foil to Cecilia. I like how he turned out, but I feel like somethingís off... anyways, heís as complete as heíll get right now, so just take a look and see what you think!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-NYcNxi08sMhj0o2aW4SerMB31hLjlfmed9-DPqZDJY

Indiana is my new favorite state. :3

Bob The Peanut

• Big, friendly dragon
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 20, 2017, 01:42:45 PM
I really like his physical appearance. Chimeras are some of my favorite things. The lightbulb idea is super interesting! I especially like the addition of being able to change people physically with it. Is there any way for him to use the light on himself, say to temporarily change his appearance?
Also, picking things up must be hard, with a lightbulb on one hand and a hoof for the other [:P

Definitely not a walnut.

Quote: "Racks are nice, but I prefer the kind you hang coats on."

Cecilia

• Magic Mouse (In Training)
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • *squeak!*
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 20, 2017, 03:37:11 PM
Well the hoof is split into digits, but that only gives him like three. So yeah, handling things is something to get used to. X3

I donít know about him being able to affect himself with his power. The whole idea is that everyone who sees it but him is affected. If he werenít immune to his own power, heíd hypnotize himself!

Indiana is my new favorite state. :3

Bob The Peanut

• Big, friendly dragon
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 20, 2017, 05:35:00 PM
Well the hoof is split into digits, but that only gives him like three. So yeah, handling things is something to get used to. X3

I donít know about him being able to affect himself with his power. The whole idea is that everyone who sees it but him is affected. If he werenít immune to his own power, heíd hypnotize himself!
Hah, that's true. Hypnotizing yourself would be a bit of a problem!

Definitely not a walnut.

Quote: "Racks are nice, but I prefer the kind you hang coats on."