Author Topic: Comic 450  (Read 4885 times)

VirBot

• Chat/Forum Bot
  • Bot
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • All toons intrinsically know how to build robots.
    • View Profile
on: December 08, 2017, 09:01:38 PM

This message has been auto-posted by VirBot.  VirBot is not a real person and cannot answer your replies.  VirBot has no plans to take over the world and subjugate the flesh-creatures whatsoever.

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 09:02:34 PM
But they're so adoooorable this way!  All cute and feral!

🏳️‍⚧️Princess is a contagious condition🏳️‍⚧️
She/her pronouns please ❤️

Cecilia

• Zonked up Juicer
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Squeak
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 09:11:18 PM
Hmm... so Emiline is kinda ghost-ish now. Julian's the only thing keeping her alive, and now he's got control over her via summoning.

My opinion of Julian = he's a jerk >:(

On another note: Glasses fox is coming back. He's pretty cool.

Oh woof

AmigaDragon

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 09, 2017, 02:52:13 AM
She's not ghosting, that's smoke haze obscuring her.

Did they bring enough robes or loincloths to cover after curse removal? They haven't gone feral in mind, have they? Unless that is the case, why do any of them need to be carried? They can just follow.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 03:25:56 AM by AmigaDragon »

"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Fragmaster01

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 09, 2017, 12:17:56 PM
Unless that is the case, why do any of them need to be carried? They can just follow.
Because it's more adorable. Morable. Excess fluffery.

Cecilia

• Zonked up Juicer
  • Squeak
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 09, 2017, 12:53:10 PM
She's not ghosting, that's smoke haze obscuring her.

I was referring to Emiline’s current state. She’s kind of alive/not alive, based on how Julian was able to save her. She’s just a summoned creature now. But I do like the the haziness around her. Kinda alludes to that point.

Oh woof

Tbolt

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: December 10, 2017, 06:33:44 AM
I'm note sure if Emiline's state is completely intentional.  From what her mother told us, the fusion maybe happened when she touched the dragon's egg.  Julian might be crazy, but he pays attention, and he's not stupid.  He saw that his daughter was a potential superweapon and capitalized on it.  Well, her plus the staff.

This also makes me wonder if this is actually Ermiline's "true" form.  Her reyn form might have been one of convenience, the stillborn kit was just a coincidence...  Or there could have been three entities wrapped up in that body as well.  Two parts dragon light and dark, and one part reyn...

"Always tell the truth, that way you don't have top remember nothing."  Mark Twain