Author Topic: Generic Bat transformation short story.  (Read 2592 times)

kylr23

on: October 29, 2017, 03:01:15 PM

Virmir was focused on his drawing, while Lucile was lazily reclining her feet on his blasted desk. "Will you get your paws off my desk?" Virmir eyes her sharply.
"It's my desk to remember?" She frowns and then sits up. "So what are you doing?"
"Blue prints." Virmir waves her off. "I caught some readings off that Blue thing, they are quite..." He turns to eye his Robot butler. "What's that word I'm looking for?"
"Preculior sir." The Robot droned. As it refilled his empty tea cup.
"AH yes, here are the results. Let's see....Oh, trees...This guy is a higher level than you!” She looks at Virmir who glares at her.
"I mean, no one is a greater mage than you Virmir....I'm going to uhhh." She looks left, then right.
"Make me a Ham and Swiss on Rye." Virmir claps his paws.
"Im not your maid!" She slaps him and suddenly gets sucked back into him as he falls over. He looks a bit dizzy from that though. "Gah hate it when that happens."

The fox shook his head as he opens the window as a Bat flew into his room, Flailing around as the fox frowns, "Good trees." He swipes at it to try to get it out. And suddenly it bit him!
"OW!" He  flings the bat outside as he slams the window closed.
He looks at his paw as he rubs the sore spot.
He looks frowns a bit what if the creature had Rabies? He groans softly he would get it checked out tomorrow. Right now he was tired.
   The poor fox, he didn't know what was coming to him. Trust me as the fox went to bed and then looks at the window. And if you where expecting something there nope nadda. Just a full moon, the fox eye rolls at this as he lays head first into the pillow. 
   The fox tosses and turns he felt very hot, and normally he doesn't feel this hot. It was like he got a fever.  Virmir threw his blanket off hims self as he grumbles softly. It must have been the bat. It must have been diseased after all. He flicks longer fingers as his lamp turns on....Wait, longer fingers? Virmir quickly looks at his long fingers as the continued to grow his thumb was the only thing that didn't grow. There was some kind of webbing in between each finger.
“Oh no not again!” he flails his long fingers as the continued to grow. His wings spreading out a good two feet across. 
The fox snaps his head to a nearby apple as he pounces it his fangs growing longer as he bit into it, sucking out the juices.  IT was so tasy, He sucked the apple dry as he threw the empty apple aside. His hind paws grew into Bat like feet as his tail oddly stayed the same. His ears grew longer, Then he picked up a scent. He opens his tower door as he sniffs again and flew off into the night.

Soon Virmir found him self hanging upside down in an apple tree sucking apples dry, His belly getting a bit rounded due to how much he was eating.  Just then he felt something sharp hit his neck as he fell head first into the ground. The fox shook his head his body slowly changing into normal. A dark fiqure looming over him.
“Hello Kendo, I am seeking the worlds greatest Mage to help destroy a pest. MLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

To be continues?

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 11:53:21 PM
Hate it when that happens.

[fox] Virmir