Author Topic: Crimson Flag Power Scale  (Read 3555 times)

Cecilia

• Zonked up Juicer
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Squeak
    • View Profile
on: July 23, 2017, 04:29:21 PM
Though I don't seem like it, I've always been the kind of mouse who's interested in the strength of fictional characters. These last few pages of CF have shown off some pretty impressive stuff: towns being demolished, buildings being blown up, and so on. This begs the question, who's the strongest magic fox? How strong is Mr. Demon dragon? I know this is all silly and ridiculous, but I just enjoy discussing it. That's the purpose of this thread, here we can talk about how strong magic foxes are like a bunch of nerds. (No Virmir, not you XP)

Oh woof

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 09:02:56 PM
I always intended to give their power levels once the story is completed.  Perhaps an extra for the books.

[fox] Virmir

Cecilia

• Zonked up Juicer
  • Squeak
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 08:20:16 PM
Ooh, I'll be looking forward to that, but for now I'm gonna go and say that the Archmage is one of the most powerful. He's up there at least, I think Lucian and Julian are equals with Julian having a slight edge from being the father. That's all I got for now. I'll need to see more pages for the rest. (Or at least look over all the others again X3)

Oh woof

Fragmaster01

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 09:43:19 PM
Though some characters are Effective without being Powerful. Voltar, for instance.