Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 3283 times)

Peanut Dragon

• Big, friendly dragon
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
on: June 15, 2017, 01:51:18 AM
Is bad at titles

So I realized that I never actually introduced myself, so I'm doing it now, after nearly six months.

Stuff about me: For starters, I'm not a peanut. Anyone who makes peanut jokes shall receive an obligatory laugh, as well as a thousand years in the dungeon with nothing but that oatmeal with dinosaur eggs in it (I'm not completely evil). Second, when I talk about things I like, I tend to ramble on, and on, and on. Third, I tend to crack lots of jokes, but I never mean to be rude or offensive. Fourth, I'm trying to learn art and I love to write, but I'm not the best at it. And lastly, if I you say/talk about/describe something and I start comparing it to a similar thing/experience of mine, sorry, that's just how I show I like or appreciate it. I'm not trying to one-up you or anything.

Any time I'm doing any sort of role play, or just talking in the chat, I'll most likely be a dragon (I have a bit of an obsession), but feel free to TF me. It makes things much more exciting, and it's always welcome. Transformation is one of my favorite things. You can never have too much of it.

Stuff about my fursona: My fursona is (of course) a dragon named Ash. They have a female counterpart who's name is probably Asinda, or just Ashe if I'm online, as it's easier to type. They're overly friendly, and ridiculously protective of their friends, to the point of forcing them to stay in bed for a sprained ankle. They joke around a lot, but they hate offending people. They break down, physically and emotionally, if they accidentally hurt someone they care about. Ash apologizes for literally anything, even if it doesn't require apologizing. They're like a bigger, much more emotional version of me.

Thing you should probably know: Last thing, I promise. As I'm sure at least some people have seen, I'm absolute rubbish at social anything. Sitting and doing stuff alone is my favorite pastime, and I tend to try to avoid interactions with people,  so I miss looots of social ques and the like. I also don't have a very good understanding of people, even people I know well. If I ever step out of line and say or do something, I shouldn't have, just call me out on it. I won't get mad, as it's usually constructive criticism. This is something I really need to work on, so if I'm being an annoying or an idiot or if I need to stop talking, absolutely tell me so that I won't do it again.

Prime example of rambling.

Alright, that's about it! Just ask if you have any questions. No need to raise your hand!

Edit: I should never write anything at 2:00 a.m. The rambling increases exponentially.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 04:30:44 PM by Bob The Peanut »

Definitely not a walnut.

Quote: "Racks are nice, but I prefer the kind you hang coats on."

Selden

• View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 05:28:39 PM
Hey, now... you thought the peanut gallery joke was amusing.  I'm not spending a thousand years in a dungeon!

Tyla: Ty Ty ty Ty Ty Ty
Tyla: we need more tys
Selden: No, no, no. Then we'd need a tybreaker.
* Tvorsk snickers!
Tyla: ...
Tyla: that was...
Tvorsk: Tyla, the word you're looking for is "beautiful". {;)
Virmir: I need to hire Selden as an editor. [;)

Peanut Dragon

• Big, friendly dragon
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 08:11:35 PM
Hey, now... you thought the peanut gallery joke was amusing.  I'm not spending a thousand years in a dungeon!
Hah, That's true. Since you were the first person to make that joke, you'll only get 500.

Definitely not a walnut.

Quote: "Racks are nice, but I prefer the kind you hang coats on."