Author Topic: Everybody Loves a Blimp Carnival (Carousel Knights Group TF)  (Read 13075 times)

Cecilia

• Zonked up Juicer
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Squeak
    • View Profile
I've got ya covered. Now for what I'll be doing in the picture: I'd like to be messing with all of Virmir's stuff while he's busy being a blimp. I'll have on one of his capes and a Lucile hat while waving an expensive looking wand. How does that sound?

Oh woof

SkyCharger

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
I'm Defo in
Discussing the details with Gumdrop and Curus Privately

Geo Holms

• Raccoon with Hat - Will Travel
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
I'd like to get in on this if possible. I've been told a ringleader might be needed? Ref - http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6662002/

i8cherrypie

• Crimson Flag Fan
  • Greetings!
    • View Profile
I'd like myself being TFed into a circus tiger while trying to go through Traxer's loop.
Ref: http://i.imgur.com/Mh4D0l9.png

Krysto

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Howdy everybody, just dropping by to give the thread a bump and let everyone know we're up to 20 characters total and are still accepting more. If you're still on the fence, the current price per person is about $32.

If you're still not sure, the doc linked in the original post by Curus contains several suggestions for positions we'd definitely like filled, so if you see something that catches your eye, by all means sign up today!

Devon

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: June 13, 2017, 07:07:56 AM
Ref : https://www.furaffinity.net/view/22442296/

Flufy is over inflated and is flailing helplessly as he drifts away due to his tether having been severed.

Krysto

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: June 13, 2017, 02:03:39 PM
Ref : https://www.furaffinity.net/view/22442296/

Flufy is over inflated and is flailing helplessly as he drifts away due to his tether having been severed.

Hey, thanks for your interest but just a heads up we are unfortunately not accepting any more parade balloons for the pic due to physical space limitations - however there is still plenty of room for any other ideas within the theme of the pic!

Devon

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: June 13, 2017, 07:35:05 PM
Ah... I'm afraid I'd like to pull out of the commission then. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Krysto

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: June 13, 2017, 09:21:18 PM
Ah... I'm afraid I'd like to pull out of the commission then. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Alrighty, not a problem.

CurusKeel

• Wandering dragon - sometimes toymancer
  • Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: June 24, 2017, 04:38:54 PM
Everyone who has applied to this commission and has been listed as being in it should have recieved a form for contact infomation. Please fill it out ASAP, as it will make contacting everyone in regards to this project much easier.

(22:46:05) Virmir: Okay, going to e-mail this off to the blue and pink Trask minions. Coordinate with them for any changes.
(22:46:17) Terrev: Hah
(22:46:30) VirBot: Krysto is now known as (PinkTraskMinion™).
(22:46:35) VirBot: (TraskMinion) is now known as (BlueTraskMinion™).

Krysto

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: July 13, 2017, 11:19:13 PM
Hey everybody, Krysto here.

We sent out a form via email to confirm or change the details of your slot, so we can get all the information locked down and finalized. Payment to Virmir should be going out soon and we'll open for payments shortly afterwards so keep an eye on those inboxes, or check back here!

Krysto

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: July 14, 2017, 05:28:28 PM
To anyone who was previously interested in the Carousel Knights group commission, there is currently one slot open due to a member leaving (note that more slots may open like this in the future, so keep your eyes peeled).

This particular slot is SPECIFICALLY for:
Riding/laying on the back of one of the Parade Balloons, Bliss, and threatening/teasing him with popping, using a needle or sharp object of your choice.

I know not everyone's into popping, so if that's not your thing, sorry then this slot just isn't for you - though keep watching in case more slots open up, something more to your liking might become available!

This slot has been claimed, thank you for reading - keep your eyes open for any potential future openings if you're still interested/not already involved.
This slot is super first come first serve, and will cost $31.20 when payment is due in several days.

Please reply, or note Krysto2012 on FA to claim.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 06:01:24 PM by Krysto »

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #27 on: July 15, 2017, 05:06:12 PM
I'm confirming payment has been received in full from Krysto.

Sketching begins the evening of Thursday, July 27!

[fox] Virmir

CurusKeel

• Wandering dragon - sometimes toymancer
  • Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: July 15, 2017, 05:17:17 PM
For everyone who has chosen to participate in this commission, now is the time to pay your share of it! You should have received an email from us with instructions on how to pay for this commission. Good luck, and have fun!

(22:46:05) Virmir: Okay, going to e-mail this off to the blue and pink Trask minions. Coordinate with them for any changes.
(22:46:17) Terrev: Hah
(22:46:30) VirBot: Krysto is now known as (PinkTraskMinion™).
(22:46:35) VirBot: (TraskMinion) is now known as (BlueTraskMinion™).

Krysto

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: July 15, 2017, 05:27:36 PM
We're keeping track of payment status on a private spreadsheet, but it just occurred to me that folks might want some kind of visible feedback that their payment has been received so I've added a table to the bottom of the master list here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eVnxPPvce-dZK-h_WQgtgU9eNk9S8JJQII9CT19Fp2M/edit?usp=sharing

If you want something about your commission changed, it's not too late - just give me or Curus a poke, preferably before the 26th.