Author Topic: Mirror Cecilia: Concept and Reference  (Read 3944 times)

Cecilia

• Zonked up Juicer
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Squeak
    • View Profile
on: April 26, 2017, 03:27:28 PM
I've given Cecilia an alternate form of sorts. I've had this idea for alternate variations of Cecilia for a while, and I love seeing it come to fruition. :3

Trigger: Cecilia assumes this form when coming in contact whenever she stares deeply into any reflective surface. Be it water, a shiny floor, or a mirror (obviously). Her reflection has to be present for the change to happen, essentially meaning that she has to be close to the surface. (Or not be a vampire X3)

Looks: The most prominent change is her outfit. The yellow stripes that were once on her shirt have been replaced with red diamond patterns. Her pants go from blue to black, and her shoes become yellow mini-boots. (Think of yoshi shoes) The physical changes that happened are few, but significant. Her pupils go from round, to diamond shaped, and her pink skin turns a pale blue. (The purple highlights in her fur are removed for now until I figured out what to replace them with)

Abilities: This from grants your favorite mousey the ability to open portals that interconnect with each other. There can only be two open at a time, one "in" portal and one "out". The portals make for easy transport and convenience as the can be suspended in thin air however, the range between them depends on how much energy she has available. Cecilia can also duplicate herself and objects. When duplicating a thing, the result is completely identical to the original and there is no limit to the amount of duped objects. When duplicating herself (or another living thing) the product is a grey scale identical version of the subject copied. The copy is mute, and only exists to do what the original desires. However, if left alone without a command, the duplicate will begin to wonder about and interact with the world in a curious fashion.

So, that's about it. Attached to this is a reference that I drew that covers all of the details gone over in here, so I hope you all enjoy. I worked hard, and I'm very proud. {:)

PS: In chat, Mirror Cecilia shall be represented by (<>Cecilia)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 05:36:58 PM by Cecilia »

Oh woof

Peanut Dragon

• Big, friendly dragon
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 03:56:08 PM
Huh, that sounds pretty cool! Alternate forms is an idea I really like as well. What kind of changes to her mental state exist, if any? Or does she think the same way?

Definitely not a walnut.

Quote: "Racks are nice, but I prefer the kind you hang coats on."

Cecilia

• Zonked up Juicer
  • Squeak
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 05:01:45 PM
That's a good question, I wouldn't say she changes much mentally. She's the same mouse, just with a change in appearance and abilities.

Oh woof

Peanut Dragon

• Big, friendly dragon
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 25, 2017, 06:04:38 PM
Alright. Well, this is still a really interesting idea! It must be a little disorienting to be staring at a river then suddenly change forms. It would definitely make things more exciting!

Definitely not a walnut.

Quote: "Racks are nice, but I prefer the kind you hang coats on."