Author Topic: The Chubbening: Part 3 Up!  (Read 10786 times)

ArcusMike99

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: September 11, 2017, 10:24:07 AM
You then decide the only way to stop yourself from getting bigger is to break the mirror with a chair, hoping you'll shrink back to normal size but that doesnt work and you still grow larger and with even more food to eat.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 05:12:31 PM by ArcusMike99 »

EisenManfred

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
  • Gshep out there
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: October 11, 2017, 07:56:39 AM
You find an old fish statue and all around it is fish laid out and ready to be eaten

Then you are freakishly tall~ Vir

Talcott

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: December 20, 2017, 05:50:55 PM

"Well I'm not done with this house yet" I muttered to myself. I took two steps, I was definitely more heavier than before. Fortunately I could still fit through the door, even if it was quite a squeeze.

Thud! Thud! Each step sounded like a mini sledgehammer at this point; I had put on way more weight than I first thought. The only thing on my mind was avoiding more weight gain, if I wasn't careful, I'd barely be able to move at all. The thought passed though, when familiar darted by. It was... last week's dinner?

It was, and clearly it was time for seconds. Before I could react it swam right into my gut, adding more weight to my already massive figure. I tried running, but then all of a sudden, it was the fish from last week, and the week before that.

"GAAAAAH" I yelled, as the flurry of ghost fish rushed into my mouth. It was the ghost of every fish I'd ever eaten, this was not going to end well. Still I kept trying to run, though my pace slowed down with each fish that ended up in my gut.

Thud!... Thud!... until I fell back on my rear, with the loudest thud of them all. I looked down at myself, wiggled my arms and legs... useless. The fish were gone, presumably all in my stomach now. I stared down at myself, now a fat mound of immobilized otter. Seems the house had won...

« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 05:56:19 PM by Talcott »

Anyone else think it's a coincidence that saute rhymes with all day?

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #18 on: December 20, 2017, 07:17:44 PM
You don't look that upset about losing!

[fox] Virmir

Talcott

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: December 20, 2017, 07:24:30 PM
It's hard to frown after a fish dinner okay >.>

Anyone else think it's a coincidence that saute rhymes with all day?