Author Topic: The Chubbening: Part 3 Up!  (Read 10783 times)

Talcott

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
on: March 06, 2017, 03:26:26 PM
So been interested in doing something like this for a while, so here's my crack at an interactive story. "On a dare, I Talcott, have vowed to explore the infamous haunted mansion on 29 spooky lane. The terms are simple, explore the mansion, with only a flashlight, and make my stay until sunrise. Many trials await your brave otter in this menagerie of horror, though my resolve to stay is strong."

Here's where you, the audience come in! The various traps, inhabitants, hauntings, and curses of this mansion have a strange habit of fattening up any intruders. Despite this I have vowed to successfully make it one full night in the mansion. Post the most amusing way you think it would be for me to get fattened while exploring the mansion.

Round 1 closes 3/20/17

Best response/responses, will be included and drawn as the next part of the story.

Responses will be judged based on creativity, and humor.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 07:06:23 PM by Talcott »

Anyone else think it's a coincidence that saute rhymes with all day?

Cecilia

• Zonked up Juicer
  • Squeak
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 03:39:47 PM
You get spooked by mouse, (or rat, whichever you prefer X3) and trip face first into a delicious dessert.

Oh woof

Devon

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 03:40:52 PM
The Otter investigates the house and steps on a pressure plate, a chute opens in the floor and he is sent into the basement. It is hot and there is a dark red glow in there. He realises that it's basically a factory for pastries- poor poor wheat and milk and other such ingredients are dreadfully made into baked goods, Talcott notices that there are [insert generic monster of your choice] working on the machine... very bulky ones. One of them notices the otter and either A) it recognizes Talcott as a intruder, which means he's not one of them which means they're supposed to use the stuff to fatten him, or B) It recognizes him as a fellow worker and thus needs to be fattened to an appropriate size.

Arroavantho

• Illusionist Black Cat
  • Pet the kitty.
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 06, 2017, 04:36:48 PM
Shortly upon your arrival, you are greeted by an old woman who introduces herself as the owner, and invites you to crumpets and tea. You get these, but she provides more and more pastries, cookies, & tea cakes. You realize your growinggirth, but when you try to leave without "finishing everything", she gets upset. And so you are forced to finishall your desserts faster than she can dish them out, after which she kindly lets you move on.

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Selden

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 06, 2017, 06:53:42 PM
Bees!  Friendly bees, who want you to try all that is best in honey - honey fudge, honey ice cream, honey cake...  they made it all themselves!  You wouldn't want to offend the bees by declining, would you?  They might decide they aren't so friendly after all and sting!

Tyla: Ty Ty ty Ty Ty Ty
Tyla: we need more tys
Selden: No, no, no. Then we'd need a tybreaker.
* Tvorsk snickers!
Tyla: ...
Tyla: that was...
Tvorsk: Tyla, the word you're looking for is "beautiful". {;)
Virmir: I need to hire Selden as an editor. [;)

EisenManfred

• Gshep out there
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: March 06, 2017, 07:25:04 PM
You come upon an old workout book but unknown to you it has now the opposite affect on your body

Then you are freakishly tall~ Vir

Generic Meatbag #14

• Tank Burger
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • I'mma be a one-man cheezburgah apocalypse.
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: March 06, 2017, 07:45:44 PM
You come across a dark hall, and a line of stained glass mosaics. To your surprise, they depict you, but each one you shine your light at shows you even more and more rotund.
You don't realize that their depictions are becoming reality until your button pops off your pants. What's worse, there still seem to be other mosaics hiding in the darkness...

"There is a theory that states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

There is another theory which states that this has already happened."
- Douglas Adams

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • "Join for drinks and enojy the side effects!"
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: March 06, 2017, 08:58:26 PM
Talcott comes upon a extravagant ghost party with lots of ghostly cakes that strangely seem real, and suddenly has a deep case of hunger. He eats, and eats, and parties, and eats until he can eat not more...not move much either, which is the ghosts plans XP

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #8 on: March 07, 2017, 07:20:58 PM
Within this house dwell the ghosts of every fish you have ever eaten.

They have forced your spirit from your body (likely involving an anvil to the head or similar) and will not let you return to it.  Your only option is to devour each and every one of them before sunrise, otherwise you will be trapped as a ghost for all eternity. 

Girth you put on as a ghost apparently directly carries over to your physical body.

[fox] Virmir

DeanFox

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: March 13, 2017, 10:41:41 AM
take all that you want but you must eat all that you take, problem is everything inside is made from food/ candy

Talcott

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: April 15, 2017, 08:27:15 PM
And Round 1 has been decided, based on the answers I got I've chosen the old woman scenario for chapter one

Chapter 1:

I gulp, there's no going back now. I hold my breath for a moment, I give the door a knock, and much to my surprise, it creaks opens. I had been told this mansion was abandoned, but here greeting me was an elderly badger, in a cloak.

"Come in come in deary" The badger motions with her hand for me to come in. Taking a look around, the mansion seems quite lived in, a stark contrast to the dilapidated exterior. I keep following the badger woman, unsure of what to say until she turns and speaks again. "Have a seat young man, I always have snacks just in case company pops by".

I wasn't sure why but I felt weirdly compelled to do as she said, I quickly took a seat on an old looking couch, the fireplace going. I sniff at the air, my eyes widen as I see what's on the table next to me, chocolate chip cookies. "Wow thanks mam!" I shout, not hesitating to take a bite. These are good, too good you could say. It's not long though before I've finished my plate, right on time, the woman steps back in, with another plate of food.

She says nothing just staring expectantly at me. I rub my stomach, something is off, this isn't just normal stomach bloat. I pause and look back at the woman "what's the matter, you do like them don't you" she says. I gulp, and eat a couple more, not wanting to let the host down, she grins a bit as I continue on at the plate. My belly however bloats more, my clothing feeling ever so slightly tighter. These aren't normal cookies, they're enchanted, and the curse showing its effect on my waistline. The woman steps out, returning with another fresh plate, smiling "have some more deary". I wipe a bit of sweat from my brow nervously, what have I gotten myself into...

And with that round 2 is officially open, feel free to post any additional ideas/funny ways you think Talcott should be fattened, as before responses will be chosen based on creativity, and humor. I'll also be picking among responses from round 1, so if yours was not used this time, that doesn't mean it won't be used later.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 08:33:24 PM by Talcott »

Talcott

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: August 30, 2017, 09:06:08 PM
Chapter two:

I look down at myself, patting at my stomach. Yep something is definitely off... I look at the woman nervously, it's gotta be the cookies. "I'll be right back deary" she waves a paw, heading back towards the kitchen. I glance around again, an open window, it's as good an exit as any by this point.

Fortunately the cookies' effect at least left me thin enough to fit out the window still. I tip toe, seems I've made it... yet I hear a familiar sound, droning in the background. BEES! I look up... a swarming bees nest, just my luck. "After him my pretties!" the woman's voice shouts. Seems I've been spotted, again just my luck. Running would be so much easier without all this extra weight on my gut.

I try to keep running, it would be so much easier without all this extra weight on my gut. I  stop in my tracks when I notice something's a bit different. Presents? The bees have presents. I look around, each one has some sort of dessert. Red velvet cupcakes, oatmeal raisin cookies, dutch apple pie, all my favorites. It's as if they somehow knew. Every instinct tells me no, but the tempting scents are just too much.

I chomp away, treat by treat. As before the cursed goods take their toll, my stomach expands more, fat gaining around my arms, neck and legs. My shirt can no longer cover my enlarging stomach, it's a miracle my pants still are holding together. The curse ordeal however has taken a back seat to the delectable desserts before me. First the cupcake, then the cookie, I eat away gaining pound by pound, finishing with a big slice of pie. With a smile I fill out a questionnaire sheet a bee conveniently brought me, another helpful one brings me a pen. A perfect 10/10, a good meal I'd say. After the fact though reality sets in. I gulp, patting my now massive gut, I take a few steps, seems I can still move, even if slower than before. I head back in the mansion through the back door, rules did say I had to make it through the night. I shudder, not sure how much more chubbening I can take...
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 10:35:55 PM by Talcott »

Howler

• Crimson Flag Fan
  • Yes... a Wolf
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: August 31, 2017, 04:32:26 PM
Now these are the kind of bees id like around my house. (but only if they make honey APPLE pie)

Devon

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: September 01, 2017, 04:48:30 AM
The moment someone rube your belly, you'll be instantly immobilized.

i8cherrypie

• Crimson Flag Fan
  • Greetings!
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: September 10, 2017, 11:01:00 PM
You come across a very large, decorative one standing in a dusty room. You take look at it and it's you...only something's off about it. You appear a bit larger than usual, but not too much.

You take a look around the room, looking at the furniture and trinkets inside and you have the urge to look at the mirror again. It's you again, but even larger! He's waving at you with a large fish in his hands as he eats it. As he gets bigger, you get bigger as well.

No matter how many times you turn away and look back, you appear even larger and with more food to eat.