Author Topic: You Think an Adorable Mouse Could Use the Golden Staff Like Other Grays?  (Read 4182 times)

Cecilia

• Zonked up Juicer
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Squeak
    • View Profile
Just curious. X3 This thread can also be used to talk about the staff in general. Ooh! What do you think would happen if Emiline got staff powers!?

Oh woof

Devon

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
    • View Profile
I don't believe the transformative powers are exclusive to the staff. Based upon Lucians explanation of his newfound shapeshifting powers, it is likely all Greys have the ability to use it, but they lack the knowledge and insight to do so. The dragons (like Emiline) all know intuitively how to do this and have greater power and control over it (The dragon blending in with the night sky, shapshifting an extreme amount of mass away and impersonating the commissar (though they seem to have trouble with their third eye))

Generic Meatbag #14

• Tank Burger
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • I'mma be a one-man cheezburgah apocalypse.
    • View Profile
I'm not sure non-Murriden mice are canon in Crimson Flag, so short of an out-of-canon appearance, I'd imagine the point is moot.

"There is a theory that states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

There is another theory which states that this has already happened."
- Douglas Adams

Cecilia

• Zonked up Juicer
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Squeak
    • View Profile
I suppose we'll have to wait until the judge himself weighs in.

Oh woof

Ominethious

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Just curious. X3 This thread can also be used to talk about the staff in general. Ooh! What do you think would happen if Emiline got staff powers!?

I think most if not everyone can use the staff. Which I'm lead to that conclusion because why would a staff glazed in gold and Lady of the Stars iconography be solely a tool of the Grays? Given that they resist the religion due to the conflicts of what is described as the KKK of this universe trying to take over the government and purge all non Red Reyn.

With that in mind though.. Hasn't Lucian's father screwed everyone over by allowing this sub plot of religious zealots enough wiggle room to attempt a coup, almost successfully mind you.

Hm.. Virmir should weigh in this a bit, or mention it in the comic.