Author Topic: Frazz, is this even a good idea. An introduction of rickety proportions!  (Read 3595 times)

Ominethious

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Where to begin. Well; This bit might not seem like much an introduction but to explain why such a little shadowy lurker like myself is on the forum.

Well, from the top. I've been much of a fan of Virmir's art, and out of curiosity looked at the Crimson Flag comic. From the first appearance of the great Alopexia merchant Voltar and the hilariousness of that character I was for sure going to keep going to finish the comic as it stands. Not to mention I absolutely enjoy comics of absolutely any kind. Gah, could be why I'm here eh?

Though this comic particularly has triggered something with me along with recent irl things. Oddly enough, I found to really want to try a hand at making something out of a story I've cooked I'm my mind for, gah.. 6 years. Though, with the fact I only draw traditionally, or have not the ability to draw with my teeth *btw man that is something amazing.* no less above proficiency with my good hand. But.. If you don't mind me in a tangent; I really felt an aspiration to at least try after doing a bit more reading on the whole hand situation with Virmir. I have a mighty need to put my story to some form or else, *shrug* whenever death tolls my name my story goes with it..

Anyways..

Now I may not draw furrsonas, have a furrsona, or really even draw non humans at the moment. I still deeply appreciate the stuff the communities make. Heh, for normal or for fetish it's still good.

With that out of the way for a bit. Let me actually introduce m'self. Pretty much all you need to know is m'name. Call me Omni Omi, omnee, omen, whatever dialect you prefer. However besides that I'm just a 18 year old muscling my way between highschool, jobs, and career college IT classes. All the while trying to make a story for myself. With that, I timidly await a response like a dork. :V
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 08:37:37 PM by Ominethious »

Cecilia

• Zonked up Juicer
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Squeak
    • View Profile
Welcome to the community Omi, you're gonna like it here. I certainly do. :3

Oh woof

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Welcome, and glad to inspire!

[fox] Virmir

Devon

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
    • View Profile
Welcome human, have you seen a marble around here? I seem to have lost mine and need it for the tournament

Ominethious

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Welcome human, have you seen a marble around here? I seem to have lost mine and need it for the tournament

I have not actually. :p