Author Topic: Weird Dreams  (Read 114704 times)

Tizocoatl

• Ambystoma Mexicanum
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
  • Axolotl. axe-o-loh-tal say it with me people...
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
Reply #90 on: April 04, 2012, 06:19:12 PM
ok so i have this situation where i either forget my dream before i even wake up (most of the time) or i have a rare dream so lucid i usually think it's real life. during one of those rare lucid dreams i dreamed in minecraft. it looked exactly like the real minecraft except for maybe a bit less pixelly. it really felt like minecraft. i looked exactly like my current minecraft skin and everything. i sort of just followed the dream as i walked over to the nearest tree and began punching it. just like any new minecraft world. having collected plenty of wood (despite not really knowing how my flat square hands could hold anything) i built a house. except as soon as i finished it and went inside it was suddenly much larger and more advanced. like i had been playing for a long time. sitting right in the foyer in a throne of diamond blocks was notch, looking like his minecraft skin. he was holding the small plastic creeper model that i have in my room irl which was autographed by the real notch. then he tossed it to me and i tried to catch it but i couldn't walk forward. the creeper model hit the ground and came to life, walking towards me and hissing. i turned to run but then it exploded and a gaping hole opened up in the ground, both notch and i began to fall down this hole, he looked pretty calm about it. i was freaking out until i realized i had some blocks with me. i tried to place a block on the wall and land on it but i ended up placing a bed somehow instead. i landed on the bed and woke up immediately. i still can't get over how real that dream was.

Loop-Dee-Loop-Dee-Loopity-Doop

PrincessToyTime

• Chaotic Good Pooltoy/Plush hybrid Alicorn Princess
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • For my friends, with my friends, forever.
    • View Profile
    • Trask's FA! [Warning: Contains Toys, Tails and TF!]
Reply #91 on: May 28, 2012, 09:11:34 PM
Had another dream where I wasn't a part of it, but more like a passive watcher, it doesn't start fuzzy, but turns into it later. [;)

Started off with these two kids, one a boy, and another a girl, who looked quite seemingly average and human-like, with no special powers or anything, (which of course my dream totally revealed they did [;)) and they lived in some random apartment building in a city. The boy, who had red hair, and looked pretty much like a typical hero sort, worked in a KFC (Yep! you heard me, a KFC.) and the girl, who looked like the kind and caring sort, worked in some other sort of non-descript place (dream never revealed it).

So one day, on a seemingly average day in my dream, they were both doing the usual, working and hanging out after working, until this unusual storm of sorts was rolling in, (I have no idea what was so unusual about it, since it looked just like some normal thunderstorm), which caused them both to kind of enter some sort of heroic "we know what we must do" moment. They hop into some kind of random vehicle, and perhaps in some sort of GTA-style crazy driving moment, they not-so calmly and normally drive out of the city (for some reason, it also revealed to me a bunch of KFCs in this one area, why this is important I won't ever know, also, why is my brain thinking of KFC?!), they swiftly and insanely travel down the bridge crossing over this massive river going out to sea, and come to this random cliff-side zone on the other side of this massive gorge thing.

They both get out and stare at the sky, which looks quite stormy, but also odd, with some crystally textures in the sky in the openings between the storm clouds, they begin to talk about why they came out here, but that was cut rather short, as suddenly, these ancient golem creatures with staffs were found, they hid away from them even though they weren't hostile. So after some time of figuring out if they were bad or not, they weren't (at first), and thus, the two begin to search the area after having some sort of vision, obviously in some way, this place is significant. A while later they discover this strange crack in the ground, small enough for them to fit through, and they slide through the shifting mud river below, for some reason, this tunnel is perfect for their unusually small size, they slide around through the winding tunnel, and there are strange mana lights of sorts lighting this path, they conclude someone or something was indeed there.

They find a dead body, of a (possibly) young boy, roughly their age and size, clutching onto some kind of note, I don't quite remember what it said in the dream, but it pretty much told the two what their origins were, and they looked at each other in a shocked kind of way, they couldn't deny what they were. They slide down more in curiosity when suddenly UH OH LAVA PIT! and they scrambled to fight the strange mud river they were sliding down all along, and did fortunately (or it would've been a boring adventure). They made their way back up and suddenly those seemingly docile giant golem things weren't so docile and friendly-ish anymore! they attacked the two and well, not aware of their powers, were quite powerless against them, and ran for a time, until their butts were saved by a random young boy of sorts, who fired lightning at the giant and it was probably dead, or maybe knocked out, who knows, hehe.
More of the beings who looked like the kids came out from hiding and greeted them, and their version of an elder shows up with the fairly large group of children. He calls them by their "real" names, as they were forced to live with humans in humanoid form, and before they reveal their true forms to the two children, they must first pass the trials! since they have to prove their worth and test them if they're who they think they are. [;)
So thus, a montage, in some sort of overworld sprite fun occurs, as they train with the fellow beings they're a part of, after some time of random training and such, they told them they will reveal a great secret, but cannot tell human beings of it, or they will basically kill them, since you know, they're secretive and stuff and humans don't like strange things. So they agreed, and they revealed their true form, which was *dramatic music* not surprisingly, foxes, yep, they were anthro foxes! of all kinds! yay for foxes! and that's when my dream more or less ended, after they were accepted into their tribe or whatever and were discussing what the odd storm meant.

THE END!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 07:07:08 AM by Trask »

(16:30:39) Virmir: You are a pony by default now? GAH HA HA
(16:31:04) Virmir: I never knew any true ponies.
(16:31:14) Virmir: I quite like your pony look.

Sot

• Booming and Zooming
  • Newcomer
  • Trot Wot Pot?
    • View Profile
Reply #92 on: June 08, 2012, 03:55:21 PM
Okay.

I was at a convention, where apparently an anime convention and a furry convention were happening at the same time. I was stuck in a fursuit of sorts, but no head for it. I then put some fabric around my face and on top of my head to make my head hidden (except for my eyes), so I could look mysterious

Later, Steve Colbert was a bit further away from the convention doing a news report, and I followed him (after I woke up and fell back asleep). We were walking towards the con because there was a fire happening. An explosion had happened earlier. Suddenly, HUGE explosions were happening at the convention, and apparently this was a marketing stunt to promote a new movie coming out called "EMOTIONAL"
Words appeared out of the large flaming clouds of smoke.
THE MOVIE IS CALLED
EMOTIONAL

IT'S VERY
EMOTIONALLLL
And someone was talking over the words with epic orchestra music in the background

Later, I was moving around in hotel halls talking to people. Apparently I was going to be heading off into space in ten minutes.
Some people were saying goodbye, this old guy who looked like The Most Interesting Man in the World was mumbling advice to me, and other people were snarky and mean, jealous I was going into space.

Suddenly, I was in a sewer.
I was fighting a Dementor from those Harry Potter books. I used a spell to keep it at bay. Then, a person with a hollow skull for a face, a raspy voice, and an interesting androgynous garb came in and said that they would never let me enter this one certain place for witchcraft and wizardy. More like a tournament, I think. Small colorful dragons came out of my wand and went back into it, and then I booked it outta there. Suddenly, the situation was like a weird haunted house/hotel.
I passed by a woman speaking about magic stuff like from a textbook to a person getting a bunch of fluids juiced into him. A man was hoping to watch a double feature, but was fast asleep when I came in at the end of the last movie: a werewolf type movie.
I kept going through rooms, running, thinking something was gonna stop me.
I made it near the front door after moving around the same rooms for fifteen minutes. There was a white woman, pale and skull like, with pitch black and hollow eyes. She walked slowly, shouting "OOOO COMMA HOUSE. OOOO COMMA HOUSE"
She laid down on the couch near the front door and fell asleep.
I left the place, then stopped. I forgot my backpack. "… dammit"
So I went back inside, and then I woke up.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 06:44:09 PM by Sot »

Xandalstrokl

• The Moving Mountain
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • I like Swords.
    • View Profile
Reply #93 on: June 09, 2012, 02:31:06 AM
so I had a dream that woke me up from laughing too hard, because i knew it was a dream.

so apparently I was at a skate-park for some reason riding a bike and then proceeding to Rollerblade for a little. Later I notice in the distance that some Chinese guy goes past me on a scooter to grind a rail that is about a foot off the ground. Another man decides to do the same thing, but jump the rail from the other side. The first man jumps to grind and passes through the rail as it breaks his scooter. The second guy flips off the first guy and hits the floor with him.I couldn't help but laugh while standing idly by. I was laughing so hard i woke up with tears of joy at 3 am, On a school day.

funniest dream so far. X3

Sot

• Booming and Zooming
  • Newcomer
  • Trot Wot Pot?
    • View Profile
Reply #94 on: June 09, 2012, 03:18:21 PM
Okay.

So I was at a school. Wasn't my school, but it was one in general. I was walking around the city after school was over and explored the more downtrodden areas of the big city. I was wearing a collar of sorts, and even in the dream I found this kinda strange.

I found out that putting on the collar made my face bigger. It was more like a brace. I pushed it into a certain position, it would close and lock into that position around my neck. Then, my cheeks would suddenly swell and I looked like I just ate five turkeys.

I went exploring, and ended up at an alleyway where teenagers from school would hang out and lie around. There were so many of them just lying around on the ground in the dust and laying against the walls. They all looked really relaxed, while some were annoyed with me being around. On the other hand, I was just messing with the brace collar, snapping it back into place around my neck and watching my cheeks swell because apparently this was the /coolest/ thing ever for me at that moment.

I went away from them, and then got into a much worse part of the city, and it seemed like the pavement turned to sand, then from sand to sand dunes rolling around between buildings. I was being harassed by three mean looking guys, and then they started chasing me. They wanted to destroy me. Pummel, beat, strike me to the ground!

I was stuck near a corner of concrete curb with the main bully right above me. He was going to take my head and strike it against that corner. I then negotiated something with him, and I don't honestly remember what it was, even though I knew it was a stupid negotiation with a bully in retrospect. He backed off, though, and wanted a real challenge. We would meet on Sunday, for a real battle.

It was around here, after the three bullies left, that I noticed some odd things in my schedule as well as in the dream itself. For one, Sunday was the day of the final rounds of the tournament hosted by Virmir. The days before was fighting one on one against each other normally, but on Sunday, people fought one on one by turning into their own characters and doing whatever they pleased. I thought I could probably turn into something else during the tournament, and then fight that bully /after/ the tournament, since he probably wouldn't be entering.

This went through my mind as I did some different things in the dream. I went by a Mexican place that sold large burritos, and took note that if you buy two different large burritos and eat them consecutively, you would blow up like a balloon automatically once finished with them. I played a new update to Team Fortress 2, which took it to REAL LIFE with the Solider and Demoman. The dream cut from being stuck out near the ocean in a sinking car with Heavy Weapons Guy and my own mother to a party happening in what appeared to be a basketball field. Soliders and Demomen were flying everywhere in this room for the party, fighting and flying around. It was for someone's birthday, and I assumed it was for my best friend, who I saw next in the dream /next door/, away from the party. He looked shy.

Later, I was in a theme park style environment, and with a different friend. We went back into the same basketball court and watched a presentation about the "universe" and "biology" and such things. My friend kept making exclamatory remarks. "This is so cool!" "Nobody understands this stuff anymore!" "What an awesome world we live in, right?"

Later, it was Sunday. I wanted to eat two burritos, but couldn't. I was about to enter into the tournament, but the bully was near. He was watching, surprised!. Everything became sort of hazy around here. I woke up.

Vincent

• Chaotic Neutral Nethermancer
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • Asking for it kid...
    • View Profile
Reply #95 on: June 11, 2012, 10:39:50 AM
Alright this one was a bit odd...but cool....I think... ._.""

So walking around in this shop that the Mythbusters could only envy I get pulled into a room where two guys, human btw. Were working on this working on a working android version of a poison headcrab. Was pretty cool...until it started acting like the real thing. At first it went after the guy and took him out real easy before darting up into the roof, taking out the lights. I tried to move out of the way as it climbed along one of the fluorescent lights causing it to fall and land on yours truly. When my dream self woke up, I was my character and the entire place was a mess. the two guys who showed me the poison headcrab were gone. [gonna assume they turned zombie] so I got up and left the build, Lo n' behold I was right in the middle of a Arizona city turned into Ravenholm [which is weird since I havent been in Arizona since I was a kit].

My alarm clock woke me up at around 7 but was set for 6 and I had the STRONGEST urge to go buy a crowbar and paint my Blazer black and orange... I need to drink more coffee...

(07:12:13) * Vincent shifts eyes and tips Virbot over
(07:12:13) VirBot: *shifts eyes*

Jonas

• Writer Fox, Glasses Fox, Book Fox, Bouncy Fox!
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • Yip!
    • View Profile
Reply #96 on: June 25, 2012, 09:24:25 AM
I dreamed I was watching the Star Wars Christmas Special. For the record, I have never actually seen the real SW Christmas Special, which is probably a good thing from what I've heard/read about it. Anyway, in the dream, the Special was incredibly boring and mind-numbingly dull despite it being about the characters trying to properly dispose of an envelope filled with Ebola virus (no, it doesn't make sense to  me either >>)

"Technically speaking, phoenixes are actually pretty flammable." --Donnie

Tvorsk

• That one dusty marsfox.
  • Server Manager
  • Anything can be solved if you'll try hard enough.
    • View Profile
Reply #97 on: August 26, 2012, 07:14:29 AM
Blergh, of course forgot to write things down, and forgot most.

Anyway, "unspecified we" were doing some kind of investigation or stuff, working with (for?) some kind of a stereotypical "professor"-type guy.
At some point we're at front of some home, and he's oddly nervous and trying us to convince to not go in there. Well, we smash a car through the wall, and find... the professor and my brother(?!), locked and all.
So, of course a "who's the doppelganger" style thing surfaces, we tie them all just in case, and rush to my home... which, in perfect dream logic, is now located on the premises of the industrial facility I work in IRL.

So we barricade the door. My brother (the probably fake one) wasn't home, either. There's some group (dressing 20s mafia-style) behind it all, and the point is that we have to somehow avoid them.
There was some shooting back and forth, then they turn on the fire alarm in the facility. I think "Blast, the security knows we're here, so if we won't check out they'll send a party in to search [[would really happen in the facility]], and of course these gangsters will pretend to be firefighters... we need to hide..."

... but I woke up instead.

Thanks for reading,
-- Tvorsk

Draykin: And blast it, what is the world coming to when one cannot find a decent metal remix/cover of the Imperial March?

Juubi

• The Mage Forsaken by Time
  • [Tail overflow detected. Reset universe? Y/Y]
    • View Profile
Reply #98 on: August 31, 2012, 08:24:02 AM
I was playing Portal 2 in my mind’s eye, and somehow managed to beat a level without using any white gel. I sprayed orange gel up a tube, and got blue gel at the very top. I then looked out the window, and Xehanort was standing right outside. He looked up to my window, and I quickly hid behind the curtains. I went to the door, and held it shut while charging a Rasengan. The door was forced open, and Xehanort tried to shove a ball of darkness at me, which met my Rasengan.  We fought for a few minuites, and then he left. The dream shifted to a scene that could have come from Portal 2.  Two men were on a boat type vessel on a river of orange gel.  At one point, they got sprayed with water, rode over blue gel, and got hit by some red gel. And then I woke up, and wrote this.

Revivification! *sips his tea*

foxgamer01

• Solid Fox, Daren Crevan
  • Allons-Y
    • View Profile
    • Foxgamer01 of DA
Reply #99 on: August 31, 2012, 12:12:36 PM
I remember being on my computer, looking at the hundreds of journals and submissions I've left gaining dust (again) when I saw I got a Note. I look inside it and it tells that, because I haven't left any details on what I want for a picture that's being drawn for me as a request, it would have to be cancelled. Only . . . I don't remember asking that person for a pic. I then spent my time, searching on who that person is and what request I asked of him. Though I keep getting flashes of receiving that Note in the dream before I wake up.

(19:14:28) Virmir: All of Foxgamer's pics are either super happy or BATTLE.
(19:14:53) Virmir: Except that one roo one.
--

Nixuelle

• A Quiet Scientist
  • Life without knowledge is death in disguise.
    • View Profile
Reply #100 on: September 12, 2012, 11:29:20 PM
I will keep my synopsis brief as, in this instance, there is not much merit to inclusion of extraneous detail.

In my dream, I awoke in a stadium filled with a number of people I knew from my past, and found my form to be that of a small (perhaps 2' tall) blue dragon.  A scoreboard appeared above us all, and for some reason, everyone in stadium suddenly pulled out snowballs, which they proceeded to throw at me.  I, of course, being a tiny dragon began to fly around, trying to dodge all the white, icy projectiles, with each dodge adding to my score on the board.

After some time, a gigantic (tall as the stadium) version of my graduate adviser busted through the walls of the stadium and began to reach towards me.  I flew out a window, thinking I had escaped the clutches of the macro-sized version of my boss, when his head broke through the stadium wall, propelled after me with a pair of angel wings.  Interesting, he started to spit fireballs out of his mouth at me when...

...I woke up, thinking that I work too much and am clearly afraid of my boss. Ha!

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #101 on: September 16, 2012, 09:09:08 AM
The dream started with me at my grandma's house during a family reuinion, which is fairly common. However, one of my cousins (not sure which, though I think it was a girl,) asked me to come look at something in the far bedroom. I followed her, and when we reached there, she drew a knife on me, but before I could figure out what was going on, I found myself burying a knife into her stomach, and that's where things got weird.

My cousin sort of charred up into a pile of ashes in the shape of a human, then a small gust of wind removed any hint she had ever existed. While she was burning, however, so was the rest of the world around me. Not really like house-fire burning, it more resembled a fire consuming a canvas of paper, revealing behind it a desolate island with a wooden walkway and pillars of rock forming the vague layout of my grandmother's house.

I immediately went to the closest person, among the crowd who still felt like and resembled my relatives, whereupon he congratulated me for winning 'the game' and joining them. I asked him what the game was, and he told me that it was something that new souls always have to do when they reach 'Paradise' or they'll simply fade out. It was then that I noticed a giant, solid, iron gate standing where the doorway should have, with a large orb of swirling green things on the other side, and instinctively knew those were the ones who didn't make it. I got angry at the person whom I once perceived as a cousin, for trivializing something like that by calling it a game, or by simply allowing it to go on without trying to save everybody.

For the most part, he responded in the way somebody would if they had been told the same thing every day of their lives, with a rehearsed response and assurances that it's the 'norm' around here, wherever here was. He led me back towards the bedroom I was previously in, only now it was a wide plain, surrounded by water on every other side, and a large number of couches under a large tarp. I met with people, they showed me around the island, save for the cliffs that delivered their supply of fresh water, as if they didn't even notice it. Time blurred by, but I always had a feeling of resentment that never went away.

Suddenly, a group of three troll things wearing masks appeared on top of the cliffs, and everybody had gathered around to gaze at them in curiosity. A swarm of the trolls attacked our group, and people fought back with weapons and armor they made entirely for recreation, ending with several people being kidnapped and taken to an island connected by an archipelago on which the iron gate sat. We ran two trips to try and save as many people as we could, but only managed to bring one back. Our group began debating whether to take the fight to them or to just stay here and hide, but the former won. Just as we were prepared to charge the troll's encampment, I woke up. Sadface.

Geary: That means you get a companion for four levels, then it gets an upgrade.
Draykin: A very PAINFUL upgrade.
* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;
Geary: GET YOUR PET DRUNK.

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #102 on: September 16, 2012, 01:17:50 PM
Earliest part of it I can remember is some kind of emergency in a Star Trek engineering.  Turns out a black hole was spontaneously emerging in the core and we had to try and "disable" it.  Well, during the course of this repair my brother kept stupidly getting too close to it, and as the room started to buckle of course he ended up getting sucked in and we all ran away screaming, the ship was exploding, etc.

Ran around, till suddenly I was home with THREE dogs, a new chocolate lab puppy suddenly.  Spent time training and cuddling it, but this psycho window washer kept running by and trying to bang around in the upstairs.  We yelled at him several times, before finally ending up in a scuffle that tossed him from what was now a 90 story window and watched him plummet to his death.  And everyone else was suddenly taking bets quick on where he'd land

There was mooore, but it's all fuzzy and hard to describe.  Mostly images and rooms, but I can't remember what was happening in them.

🏳️‍⚧️Princess is a contagious condition🏳️‍⚧️
She/her pronouns please ❤️

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #103 on: September 23, 2012, 09:15:40 PM
Aaaallmost forgot this one, but now remembered to post it. 

The south pole, for some reason, was a lavaland, maybe even halfway Venus-like.  It involved some kind of flying overhead, and then this was the reason the Earth was going to explode and we all needed to evacuate to Mars. 

The Earth stayed in danger of exploding (or whatever), but now the south pole was now somehow an ocean, and the shoreline was a Lousiania like mold ridden area.  I was with my family now, and the world was now going to end by a giant tidal wave that was going to emanate from the South Pole.  But we had the perfect way to escape; our van.  Apparently we could hit a new button and make it fly into space.

Turned out however, we couldn't get to the van in time because of the mad crush of people in the way.  So instead we ran to our Taurus, piling in, only my mother was taking her sweet time TALKING to someone she worked with.  Yelling at her, we finally got her to get in the front seat, but then my brother wasn't in the car.  Scrambling about looking for him I spotted him running over from a distance with a backpack crammed full of stuff at the last minute.  After screaming at him at the top of my lungs to get in the damn car, I woke up.

🏳️‍⚧️Princess is a contagious condition🏳️‍⚧️
She/her pronouns please ❤️

Digitalpotato

• Part time Kangaroo and part time Giraffe
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • Plotting all sorts of weird stuff.
    • View Profile
Reply #104 on: October 16, 2012, 12:02:07 PM
Last night I dreamt that I was at my house playing some kind of really glitchy game (That was sending me to completely different files whenever I would enter rooms) before I heard a bunch of pings from skype. So I check my Skype and find a bunch of my friends telling me stuff like "Dude! The Biomeat chemical plant had an outbreak! You okay?" I instead asnwer "Wait, bio-Meat? That stuff that eats everything?" (There was a manga about that stuff) and they instead tell me it's some kind of chemical plant that exploded and is tainting everyone.

My sister comes in, drops off a pizza, then tells me that she's headed out to check on her students to make sure they weren't affected by the chemical spill at all, either. I turn on the TV to see what's going on and there's a newscaster who looks like some kind of frilled lizard holding a microphone telling that the chemical spill is not causing any damage apart from changing people. In the background someone's turning into an anthro lobster.

I watch this while eating pizza, and then skype a few more times with my friends tellign them that I'm fine and haven't been tainted by these chemicals at all. It seems that I might have to be moved to San Antonio while everything is decontaminated. I go outside to see what the hell is going on and am suddenly getting blown away by ungodly strong winds. Then I wind up landing, and notice a large gated fence of some kind with a pair of anthro giraffes in front of it trying to talk with these people guarding it.

They're asking why the heck they can't get through and are told that they can't let them (the giraffes) through because they're tainted. apparently the giraffes don't notice that they've been TFed by these chemicals. I ask if they can let me through and one of them holds up this device that looks kind of like a large can of something and points the top at me. Then they crack it open and pour it on the ground, and this dark purplish fluid comes out.

Apparently this means that I too have been tainted and have been TFed. But how could this be seeing as I didn't TF. Unless that was I TFed into a pooltoy and wound up getting blown away. All three of us are wondering why the heck we can't get out to our loved ones and then we're told that a few other people are taking a bunch of tainted people off. One of the giraffes suddenly turns into a taur and tells me to hop on because he'll take me to this place.

I'm lead there on the taur and notice a bunch of furries and synthetics are all lined up, with some other anthros trying to keep order. One of them is a rather buff lion in a police officer uniform, along with a german shepherd, a black and purple dragoness of some kind (Who I believe was my friend's character), and some other people I couldn't identify. Like someone who looks like RadioactiveToast.

So then when it's my turn, I'm stopped by this lion and am asked why I'm trying to go past that gate to where hte other chemical'd people are. I told them that they wouldn't let me out because I was contaminated, and he doesn't believe me. He tells me to leave before I get contaminated, and I keep telling him that yes I was. Then he calls the dragoness over and asks her if I really am contaminated.

She looks over me and says that I am, but it's odd that I only seemed to be TFed so minor, but the rest of the changes will probably come in sooner or later. I ask what the heck happened, and she walks over to me and puts her hand on my head, and just now I feel that I appear to have a pair of bear-ears like a kemonomimi. :O

And then I start hearing "Beepbeepbeepbeep" as my alarm goes off.

(Icon by shenanigans on FA)