Author Topic: Weird Dreams  (Read 114721 times)

PrincessToyTime

• Chaotic Good Pooltoy/Plush hybrid Alicorn Princess
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • For my friends, with my friends, forever.
    • View Profile
    • Trask's FA! [Warning: Contains Toys, Tails and TF!]
Reply #75 on: October 24, 2011, 08:42:59 PM
Here is another random dream, brought to you by Trask.

Okay, so basically, it was an interesting story of me, a fennec, a gray wolf, and some girl who I think was also a fox (she was all blue and watery, and yes, none of them had names). We all lived in this village, where it was all peaceful and almost like something from an RPG game of sorts.

So anyways, me and this fennec were walking out somewhere in the woods, and we heard something rumble, and we head back to the town we lived in, and this elder guy was going on about this dormant power in the planet core, a creature of terrible power if used for evil, etc.

Then apparently, it was up to us two to go and like, see what's going on, so we headed somewhere to this holy city of sorts, and there was the gray wolf's father, who said something about meeting him, and that we should, so we sought him out at this fishing place, it was all foggy and such, and was like a river delta.

We met up, and we headed back, and for some reason, we were like in trouble or something, and the wolf's father said he wasn't true to the faith, and somesuch, and he was taken by him to this volcano. The fennec apparently went ahead of me, I looked around through this building that the town got together in, found this room, and took an ancient artifact thing.

I departed for the volcano, and met up with the fox girl with water powers and healing and stuff, and we both went there, we found the fennec floating unconscious in the water. We got him out and told me this mercenary company, and mining company were apparently deep inside the volcano, and were mining it out for precious minerals.

But what they didn't realize was that they were upsetting the dormant power within the world, and it was getting dangerously close to awakening, and the wolf's father was the guy behind the mining operations, so we went there and went inside the volcano, and we found them, and had to stop them.

We freed the wolf, and we did eventually by fighting them with our special powers, all RPG-like, and we couldn't defeat his father, for he was some evil mastermind with very strong abilities that we didn't stand a chance against, and this creature arose, and it as destroying the world. Turns out he didn't have any control over it.

Then the new plan was to use magic powers to go back in time to stop him from existing, but then these other creatures went back to that time too, and it got really complicated, but somewhere down the line, we erased him from existance, thus, preserving the present and future.

And that's basically the whole thing.

Hope you enjoyed reading it? [:)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 08:58:28 PM by Trask »

(16:30:39) Virmir: You are a pony by default now? GAH HA HA
(16:31:04) Virmir: I never knew any true ponies.
(16:31:14) Virmir: I quite like your pony look.

Kasimir

• Yet another toon-furry grey fox
  • Dammit.
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Reply #76 on: October 30, 2011, 12:43:54 AM
I had one of my infrequent fuzzy dreams last nite.

It picked up off right at a critical point in the middle of a battle. I was in the form of my 'sona, Razzion, and I was pinned down and under fire by some minions. Apparently I had tried infiltraiting someone's basecamp, in search of some valueable information stored on a USB-chip, I guess. Anyhow, I managed to get out of there by using an illusion of myself as a decoy, then turning invisible and running away.

As I ran thru the basecamp corridors, I encountered a lunk/goon type enemy. They wore multi-frequency glasses, so they were able to see me. Then they lifted me by my collar, winding up for a swing that would easily take my head off.... And it did. But fortunately, it was another illusion; I had teleported right behind them. Before they could figure out what was going on, I conjured a wind elemental to suck them in, and I was gone.

Then I woke up. I wanna know what's happened next!

"Mission taken!" [:P

PrincessToyTime

• View Profile
Reply #77 on: October 30, 2011, 08:39:04 PM
I had one of my infrequent fuzzy dreams last nite.

It picked up off right at a critical point in the middle of a battle. I was in the form of my 'sona, Razzion, and I was pinned down and under fire by some minions. Apparently I had tried infiltraiting someone's basecamp, in search of some valueable information stored on a USB-chip, I guess. Anyhow, I managed to get out of there by using an illusion of myself as a decoy, then turning invisible and running away.

As I ran thru the basecamp corridors, I encountered a lunk/goon type enemy. They wore multi-frequency glasses, so they were able to see me. Then they lifted me by my collar, winding up for a swing that would easily take my head off.... And it did. But fortunately, it was another illusion; I had teleported right behind them. Before they could figure out what was going on, I conjured a wind elemental to suck them in, and I was gone.

Then I woke up. I wanna know what's happened next!

That sounds like a pretty cool dream. [:)

DigitFiredrake

• Fluffwolf of all trades
    • View Profile
Reply #78 on: November 01, 2011, 06:54:05 AM
But Trask, I'm a bit confused. But I think you said you went back in time to erase the wolfs evil father... But wouldn't that have made the poor good wolf go away too?

-----------------------------------------------------------
There are two kind of people in this world those who are wise enough to know they are crazy and those who aren't.

DigitFiredrake

• Fluffwolf of all trades
    • View Profile
Reply #79 on: November 01, 2011, 07:49:32 AM
Well, here goes, I remember two dreams fairly well, both a LONNNNG time back I a hardly ever dream now indays =p (actually from sleeping more deeply ^^ guess there is a bad side to everything hu?)

First is actually WAY before Tech or any of my coming to fuzzy sites. And Yet it was all about the fact I found I could shape shift into some sort of canidae... I couldn't see myself but I was running on all fours about only a bit more then a foot tall, so yeah every one in my dream was enjoying me showing off this power. (the transformation was completely at will... needless to say I spent almost the whole dream in the Canidae form XD) Mostly running a full speed and jumping walls and such around my house.

The second is actually a sci-fi. I was SHOCKED at how vivid it was AND that sense. It started with a narration from a female voice explaining that the galaxy had been all but taken over by a ruling power, and that the only rebels were lead by a charismatic young woman. (the narrator was her) She started a force in order to try and overthrow the empire over them and had convinced a whole world (and I think a twin world as well) to join the cause. Sadly the empire out numbered the two worlds by MANY times, however the city's on these worlds were equipped with high end shield domes that the attacking empire feet seemed to be having a hard time braking. (it was interesting the dream had a whole set of rules of engagement to the battle) the ships kept hammering away from space while the city sent artillery cannon into the hills outside of the dome to fire back (it blocked fire both ways) . after this had gone on a few years the city's power supplies were running out and it was clear they had no chance to win. HOWEVER the leader realized this and also that the enemy fleet STILL feared here as her charisma COULD start more revolutions.  Because of this, she went to speak with the fleet leader. They met on the hills out side the city (which now come to think of it were surprisingly green for being next to a bombed city and counter attacked because of the artillery =p but oh well). they struck a deal, she would surrender to them in exchange her freedom for the freedom of the citys! She knew they were going to likely kill her or force her to work for them, but she also knew she could resist and that now that the first citys had WON! their freedom, more would fallow. And while it looked bleak for her, she still had hope that even she could live.... and tho she knew it was almost imposable for her to live though this alive and not damaged from the empires "persuasion"... dark as it sound, the end was hopeful. Even she had much hope.

-----------------------------------------------------------
There are two kind of people in this world those who are wise enough to know they are crazy and those who aren't.

PrincessToyTime

• View Profile
Reply #80 on: November 02, 2011, 12:28:54 AM
But Trask, I'm a bit confused. But I think you said you went back in time to erase the wolfs evil father... But wouldn't that have made the poor good wolf go away too?

Technically it would, not sure why my dream said that was a good idea though. [:P

PrincessToyTime

• View Profile
Reply #81 on: November 05, 2011, 04:17:22 AM
Here's a random fuzzy dream I had about a month ago, forgot to post it here, hopefully you enjoy the read. [:)

Here we go! this dream starts off with me in this tree house of sorts, and me, Toast, Medik, and a few other fuzzies who I couldn't see very well due to the poor lighting, were playing random old retro video games at night in this random bedroom of sorts, with a really cool balcony. It all looked like a giant tree that was hollowed out into a house, after a while of playing, Toast turned around and awarded me with some weird TF yogurt or something, claimed it was my birthday, and commanded I go get more from the store. So I nodded and went about my business, I figured everyone was having fun, and should get the supplies, I left the treehouse and it was a nice forest at daytime somehow when I left my house, at night it looked all spooky and Halloweeny when I looked out the window.

Anyways, so I went into the forest to find a random store, which I have no idea where it is, and retrieve the stuff they needed, sometime after wandering down the makeshift dirt road, I found a small little town in the woods, inhabited by humans. However, suddenly from above, a mech much like the one Donnie designed landed before me and claimed it was going to open a file of very unpleasant physical wrath or something on me, so I ran through the mech and poked this guy in a suit near a generic brick house, and told him a giant robot wanted to kill me. So he pointed at the mech and made the THX sound and it was thrown from the force of the soundwaves into space, possibly never to be seen again.

Eternally thankful for his mysterious powers, I bowed before him, and he petted me for being a cute fox, I then inquired him on the whereabouts to obtain the TF yogurt, and he pointed at a random superstore that was a giant Deku Tree of sorts, with the sign "Dekupartment Store". I trotted in and it looked like some weird circus of sorts, and suddenly a giant robot eye whisked into my face and yelled at me that I wasn't a robot, I responded to that most rude behavior by poking it while headtilting in confusement, so it cried and dropped a giant case of TF yogurt and claimed I was a meanie face, or something close enough to.

After that, I made my way back and fell down a pitfall in the dirt road, and Team Rocket said I failed and blasted off, and suddenly the floor below me opened up and I fell down through the roof into my house onto Toast somehow. I blinked, and he picked me up and said "I am the Bed!" in Toad's voice (From the Mario series.) took the case of TF yogurt, turned me into a giant plushie and everyone slept on me.

Just another crazy dream!

(Also this is the link to the sound Toast made before I was TF'd: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsQEpWg8EKg&feature=related)

Fen

• Secret Wizard
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • For the glory of the sammich!
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: November 10, 2011, 07:48:10 AM
Two days ago I had a dream I can't express in words, In the past with traces from the future. People there were people then but some were people now. I insulted a man of power and was sent into the night. A person I met was inventive and strong, had things I'd left behind, and dream stopped, myself awake.

No. It doesn't make sense, but I can't ever twist words into anything that will make sense on this particular event. I'm still not sure how I feel about it.

When was the last time you hugged your sammich?

Zavier

• This account has been TOTALLY NOT abandoned.
    • View Profile
Reply #83 on: November 12, 2011, 10:34:06 AM
This one isn't so much weird, but surprising that I actually remember it. (WARNING: this dream ends in a rather NSFV manner. Though the dream before the very end is quite PG.)

Okay, so the dream started with me as an infantry soldier on a ship. It was a sort of fantasy setting, and the rest of the ship was packed with soldiers. On top of that, there were hundreds of other ships in the fleet. We landed at a beach that led into a large, hilly plain, with mountains lining either side to the left or right. We went off the ships and charged forward, apparently to meet an enemy army over a large hill that went across the plain like a ripple in water.

Then, emerging from over the hill, was a solid line of enemy cavalry, forming a wall. They all set their spears in rest and charged right at us. We didn't have any horses, and were on foot.

So this is when I was surprised: as it turned out, I wasn't just some boring human infantryman. I was actually disguised in that form. So I quikcly transformed into my real form: a dark-green, four-legged dragon the size of a house, with wings on my back. I stayed on foot and folded my wings up behind me, charging right at the cavalry wall.

Then me and a section of the wall hit like freight trains. I could actually feel their spears push against my scales before snapping. (To replicate the feeling, take your fingertip and push it into your forearm. Hard.) I bashed through them, and then another wall of cavalry emerged over the hill. I bashed through them, another wall, bash...then I made it onto the top of the hill.

On the other side, the enemy army waited. It seemed like hundreds upon hundreds of soldiers. And towering above the army was a giant monster. It looked a lot like this guy right here, only it was pitch black and the size of a small town. On its back were a few buildings, which I for some reason knew housed the commanders and whatnot of the army.

So I spread my wings and took off over the enemy army, my allies beginning to fight them as they flooded over the hill. I flew right up in front of the thing's head and forced my way right into its mouth. I remember it feeling damp and warm in there, was well as feeling saliva dripping on me. I quickly charged to the throat and begin to claw and bite madly. The dream ended there, and the last thing I remember was blood from the monster getting all over me.

So...yeah. There you go.

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #84 on: November 17, 2011, 09:11:46 AM
An animated montage appears of highly stylized Revolutionary war soldiers and generals pops on, narrator speaks on the liberation of America and the subsequent expansions out west, and a veteran family generations after the war get caught up in a nasty consiracy. Cut to live action featuring Orlando Bloom as the hot headed hero who jumps into situations and his partner.... err... who looked a bit like me who's handy with a revolver.

Scene starts on a passenger train as the two are guards. Out the window they spot odd individuals preparing something on the rear cargo cars. The two go back to check and the men are gone.... but some kind of rapid moving locomotive is rapidly approaching from behind and rams the train car our heroes are on. The hot headed one jumps onto the locomotive while I pull out a.... very large.... revolver. 1 foot long give or take. Uses rifle rounds. The shaking of the train made it difficult to aim through the driver's armored compartment slit. Of course wielding such an unwieldingly huge weapon made it slow to aim. The driver, who was oddly the sort of 'handsome villain' peeked out and tried to shoot me.

I pulled out a smaller gun and tried to get him back into the locomotive so I can freakin pierce that armor with my BIG pistol and get him inside the coffin. We don't manage to kill the bastard but the train gets to the location safely. We talk, we go to a dinner party being held. And for some reason as we're having fun somebody screams "Killllll themmmm" in a croaky old woman voice. I sigh, considering shooting the old croak but there's a bunch of odd soldiers behind her and begins a shootout. I knock a steel table down and shoot through it with my BIG EFFING REVOLVER, promptly knocking myself in the face with it.

We are victorious and walk through a market to buy..... "Kiiiillllll themmmmmm!" What again!? I groan and kill the croak. Though everyone was rather shocked but I don't think they mind a wrinkly old monster who is sicking men on us for no reason to be dead. Granted it wasn't good for the conscience. Dream ends, I wake up. Half of my pillows had fallen off of my bed and I had a bad hair day.

PrincessToyTime

• View Profile
Reply #85 on: December 08, 2011, 04:05:58 AM
Another interesting fuzzy dream to slap on in here. [:)

Okay, so here we go! this dream starts off with me going to some strange domed stadium of sorts, in the middle of this bustling city at daytime, I have no idea why I am even coming here, since I thought to myself, that I hate sports and such, but felt an odd compulsion to check this area out. Anyways, so I opened the door, and when I entered through into a lobby, everything turned off, and it was nighttime, like I suddenly fast forwarded ahead in time, I shrugged, and wasn't sure what to expect, or make of it, so I looked around and there were a few people, and despite the poor lighting, I was able to see pretty well. I approached this guy at a counter of some admittance booth or something, and I asked him if I could get inside this massive structure, he advised me it would be highly unwise, as there is a strange ring master of sorts that controls a very odd world, of many different places within.

I headtilted as I asked him how it was possible, he replied with not knowing anything about it beyond what he told me, so I scritched my head and decided to venture forth, so I requested a ticket from him, and he gave it to me, free of charge, he felt an odd presence about me, and believed me to be able to stop that madman. I went along with it, not really sure what to expect or anything, and ventured deeper into the darkness, I came across some double doors, and opened one, and there was another set, maybe five meters from the other one? and inside this small mini room of sorts, it was well lit. I heard a noise and looked around as the room shook, this weird looking man appears and he laughs a little like Eggman, Ganondorf, and Bowser all mixed together, he approached me, and I looked at him with caution. He assured me he was not a threat, he welcomed me to his "world", I peered through the glass of the door, and 'lo and behold, it was... an island of sorts, with a giant roller coaster running around it's perimeter, various fair rides placed around it, a circus tent in the middle, strange paintings dotted the landscape, and various types of generic terrain such as mountainy ridges, forests, rivers, etc, were found on it, all under perpetual night time, dimly lit under the light of the moon.

I took a moment to take it in, but he shoved me through the door after giving me some random explanation about it, the only part I remember, is I would be trapped in it forever, unless I solved the puzzle of this world, and set all it's inhabitants free. Anyways, so I tumbled in and landed near a part of the roller coaster, and he was riding on it for a moment, boasting about how gullible and foolish I was, and such, you know, like a sort of villainous "in your face" monologue. He disappeared after a short while, and I just rolled my eyes at him, I didn't really care currently, and knew he was clearly not a nice fellow, seemed like the most logical thing to do was explore the island, so that's what I set out to do. After some time, while going along the perimeter of the roller coaster high up on some cliffs and such, I saw this odd looking wolf in the distance, so I tried to stealthily approach it, but it disappeared, I would spend the next while stalking around the island, I found out there was at least a pair of wolves who inhabit it.  so, after some reconnaissance, I decided to slide down this cliff carefully, and take a nap, as I was for some reason quite sleepy. Alas, my "nap" was very short lived, as I heard this vicious growling and earperked, waking up instantly to find this young wolf girl attacking me from above, diving down straight at me! so I drew out my sword and used my other paw to blast her with a surge of lightning, I deflected her attack with a staff-ish club thing, and she was sent flying back from the lightning spell.

I breathed a sigh of relief, thinking the threat was over, but what I didn't expect to happen, was a second, older wolf girl dashed in at such speeds, as to find myself suddenly lifted off the ground, with a paw gripping and crushing my neck slightly, as if to choke. She told me I would pay for harming her sister, but I tried my best, under difficulty of choking, to clarify that I was in fact, attacked by her and was merely defending myself, but she wasn't buying it. I begged her to allow me to prove I am not a threat, and to prove I am indeed not an enemy either, or she can kill me and I won't even put up a fight to atone for my intrusion. That is when she lessened her grip and stared at me confused with a headtilt, she began to interrogate me, about why I wouldn't just kill them, and that if I knew of a man named only as the "Baron", I shook my head, as I didn't make it a habit of taking lives at random unless threatened with my own life, or a friend's life, or if they were an enemy I must stop, I also explained to her I know no one by that name. She explained it was that guy who owns this place, trapping anyone who enters the cursed stadium, with a massive spell that alters the interior, making a world within a world of sorts, every soul who enters inside apparently, fuels this world, it would eventually at some point, consume this planet, and slowly corrupt the universe.
Clearly this was not a good thing, so I after some time of talking to each other, I learned they are part of a resistance movement against the Baron, and that only animal-ish creatures can resist his spell, as all others are mind controlled to do his bidding on the spot. We all eventually forgave each other and befriended each other too, and they showed me their home in the woods, I eventually met other various "freedom fighters" and what not, then my dream shifted to a over world map of sorts, like from a game, showing off all the areas of the island and such, then it did a montage of sorts, where we went into the paintings, which were themselves, portals to other worlds (Just like Super Mario 64! [:P), what was needed to be done, is fight the masters within to purify the painting worlds, which would seal them off from the island world we were trapped in, saving them from it's tainted energies.

Then pretty much, the dream ended as it was going to show us the circus tents, oh well, at least it showed a decent chunk of the island for me. [;)

Kasimir

• Dammit.
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Reply #86 on: January 05, 2012, 09:18:58 PM
Last nite, I had a sad fuzzy dream. It involved me and Virmir being killed. ]:(

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #87 on: January 29, 2012, 12:01:57 PM
I had a short little dream 5 minutes before I woke up of some foreign scientist or engineer or something in a wheelchair in a public park above several series of stone steps; said guy feels guilty for creating something/being involved in something that was used for nefarious government ends that ended up killing people.  Scientist was with his wife, looked her in the eye and smiled weakly, kissed her, and then revved his (automatic) wheelchair up full speed and propelled himself down the steps.  This succeeded in his apparent aim to hurl himself from the wheelchair and break his spine so as his terrified and surprised wife came running up after him and passerby poured in he was already dead.

🏳️‍⚧️Princess is a contagious condition🏳️‍⚧️
She/her pronouns please ❤️

EmperorDJ

• Meme Connoisseur
  • Wow
    • View Profile
Reply #88 on: February 23, 2012, 02:08:22 AM
I had a dream where I put a dragon in a headlock and we fell down a cliff.

(02:16:36) KaiAdin: 2dogs is Famous in Europe XD XD

Kasimir

• Dammit.
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Reply #89 on: March 28, 2012, 06:18:12 PM
Copypasta'd from Notepad.exe:-

First, I was back at the condo I lived in as I began high school. It was alot how I remembered it in 2007, so I used this opportunity to reclaim some important files from my old computer. I was crushed to discover that they too no longer existed. However, I was approached by none other than Judai Yuki, and he told me of a way I could relive all the fond memories I had failed to cherish. After a quick dinner at Carl's Jr, me and twelve others were aboard a spaceship that was to travel thru a wormhole at the edge of the solar system. It led to some sorta post-war Innistrad, and I set off on anew mission. I passed thru villages with names such as 'Mistveil' or 'Heathenwood', and then I arrived at a picturesque evil-looking castle, which on the inside however was gorgeous. After that, I was introduced to the BLU team which, for some reason, looked like handsome young-adult British actors. Finally I was taken to meet my future self, who was now 81 and on his deathbed -- Then I woke up, and I wept and wept....