Author Topic: Sune Crew Commission for Jacfox  (Read 12556 times)

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
on: March 21, 2016, 10:27:20 PM
Hey folks, this topic is to keep track of those who are going to be chipping in to a special commission for Jacfox to make sometime.

Trask and I figured we could pool money to make a neat large commission but had an idea to see if we can get more Sunes in. Trask and I will fund the initial $60 to get Trask and Oyabun in with a full background, but it's $10 per extra character!

The idea for the actual composition isn't settled in stone and I'll probably have to do some worldbuilding for it but for those of you who want in we can think of how it'd look.

-Inside SPACESHIP!?
-Ground pounding?
-Base assault!?
-Sneaking!?

Generally think an expanded version of this: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13670106/

So far those who I've confirmed or believe to chip in:

1) Trask
2) Me
3) Kenku
4) BlueDragon

-

5) Wolfe
6) Virmir
7) Draykin (under Kenku)
8) Foxgamer

Just post here to secure candidacy if you're interested. Though obviously this requires a valid Sune character. Examples of some:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/12320262/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/11266973/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/16941542/

Edit
Keep in mind however that until Jac opens again for commissions or get a timetable from him, this project has no deadline so don't feel pressured about finances immediately.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 05:54:32 PM by Donnie »

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 11:30:28 PM
Probably yes!  Obviously Virmir is pretty non canon for this setting, but perhaps being clueless, getting blown up, or experiencing some other sort of mishap may be amusing.  Depends on the picture!  I kind of like the sneaking idea.  Just being GRUMPY would work there.

All I have is http://art.by.virmir.com/art/space_technology_color Ridiculous technology not required (although I kind of like the scouter).  Not really attached to those particular stripe patterns or anything either.

I sort of have an idea to draw a more serious six-tailed version, but not sure if all go through with it, he he he

[fox] Virmir

foxgamer01

• Solid Fox, Daren Crevan
  • Allons-Y
    • View Profile
    • Foxgamer01 of DA
Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 04:18:00 PM
I'm interested in being a part of this as well. Besides, I need more pics of my sune character.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/12103450/
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/d020ruzgy9rwvtm/cardcharacterd.png?dl=0
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 05:50:53 PM by foxgamer01 »

(19:14:28) Virmir: All of Foxgamer's pics are either super happy or BATTLE.
(19:14:53) Virmir: Except that one roo one.
--

Caleb_Lloyd

• Fat fox thief
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 25, 2016, 10:50:46 PM
After much though and deliberation, I definitely wish to participate in this group commission.

Calebsune, privateer, stealth operative and unamused face at your command.

Caleb_Lloyd

• Fat fox thief
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 06, 2016, 04:27:53 PM
I guess I'm doing this group commission. Here's the general jist of what's going on.

I'll be needing everyone's approval, and then I'll be making things much more detailed. Could add a few more people in if they want. But otherwise, this is the drawing I'll be doing. Let me know what folks think and if there's ideas they want me to try and include~!

0. Space- Virmir on an asteroid saying stuffs and Draykin piloting a fighter looking at Virmir quizzically.
1. MedLabs- Trask and Blue doing science!
2. LivingQuarters- Donnie sleeping on a bed, with a half assembled gun on the floor
3. EngineReactor- Wolfesune using Holograms.
4. Bridge- Kenku just piloting the ship. Just normal
5. StorageBay- Caleb locked in a storage area, and Daren making sure he doesn't escape.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 04:42:37 PM by Caleb_Lloyd »

Virmir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #5 on: November 06, 2016, 08:52:46 PM
This looks like a good start.

This is the updated look I want to go with since that post back in March:

http://art.by.virmir.com/art/spacesune

I was honestly hoping for more of a group picture with all the characters doing something together in a single setting vs. what is essentially a bunch of similar themed, but still isolated smaller drawings. 

That said, if this is the idea other people want I'm okay with it.  I'm not really sure what Space Virmir's role would be in the ship so maybe it is better to have me off on the side, he he he (although since there is no magic in the setting, I was thinking more of a programmer/AI developer, since that's basically magic anyway)

What were you thinking about the text, though?

Oooor, today Fizzie was talking about putting the empress aboard...  CAN I BE THE GRAND VISOR?! ... IS THAT EVEN ALLOWED?!  I always wanted to be a grand visor...  Look, my eyes even aren't that shifty all the time.  Ignore the snake staff.

[fox] Virmir

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • "Join for drinks and enojy the side effects!"
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: November 08, 2016, 01:07:46 AM
Hmm...I dunno if that would be my ship. My Cruiser is a smaller high speed vessel I've probably setup like a Dragster in some ways. I believe the larger ship is Donnie's characters. On it I believe I would be in the Chief Engineers position, though, I guess I could be piloting.

Outside of that...

1. I remeber Donnie had 1 or 2 images of the ship itself. Will see if I can find it.
2. If I am piloting, I don't think I would be standing up, as I would be using Big Hero Six like holopanels and not a big solid platform...least I think Donnie can correct me.
3. If the adjustment above is made I could see him using his Robo-Arm to help pilot
4. The Holo-Hat is closer to a golf visor than a "Zorro Brim" so it should be curling.

Thats what I have right now.

Caleb_Lloyd

• Fat fox thief
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: November 08, 2016, 08:12:46 PM
There's a difference between the ideas people have for this.

Would folks want~
-an all inclusive chaotic battle of things
-diagram where folks are separate on a ship, doing character related things

Virmir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #8 on: November 09, 2016, 08:13:28 PM
CHAOTIC BATTLE

[fox] Virmir

Caleb_Lloyd

• Fat fox thief
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: November 13, 2016, 09:57:56 PM

Draykin, flying around in a ship, firing away at a fox mech piloted by Donnie. Donnie is being mind controlled by Wolfe(to replace Fizzie). In front, Kenku is keeping Blue head down. Not sure if he'd be having sciency stuff around. Virmir is swirly eyed and launched from the missile blast from the Mech. Daren is also there, pointing towards Caleb, who is going all stealth like and running towards the giant bot.

Likely not very canon to the Sune-verse, but Virmir being in there makes it totally uncanon.

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: November 13, 2016, 10:22:39 PM
Kenku probably has his hand floating out with him floating in front of a holo screen and is shielding Blue with what looks like a slate of grey, which is basically a blob of nanites.

Virmir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #11 on: November 13, 2016, 11:43:10 PM
I approve of getting blasted by a giant robot.

Let me know the cost estimate for getting blasted by a giant robot.

[fox] Virmir

Caleb_Lloyd

• Fat fox thief
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: November 16, 2016, 05:09:07 PM
Here's an updated sketch. Per usual, if folks have suggestions on how their character should look, post away. I will be making Kenku's change

Donnie originally stated the inclusion price of $10/char with a $40 for background. I'd add $3 to the character price because Sune have alot of little details.

If there is a $40 background subsidy, it's $13/person.

If not, it's $18/person.

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: November 16, 2016, 07:48:38 PM
Damn the mecha is looking good.

Btw, I would be happy to0 still pitch into a Jacfox pic at a later time when hes available.

Virmir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #14 on: November 16, 2016, 08:23:24 PM
This is looking good!  I'm okay with either price.

The rough sketch had a bit more OOMPH to me flying away--think you can factor that in?  This one looks okay but looks more like I got hit in the stomach or something, he he he

[fox] Virmir